Not able to forget the whole thing.... - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

pragati my sis i agree wid u that whatever krishna done was not acceptable it was wrong bt it,s reality dear in real life also there r plenty of couples r i can say women,s who pass through these type of situation don,t give ur hatness to the only starting situation w8 for the end i mean just w8 and watch what krishna do next and what pratigya response to that i,m damn sure she will realize him his mistake and he will be apologizing pratigya for everything so be calm and relax
well don,t think that i  love krishna that,s y i,m defending him no not at all i,m agree wid that he should not do what he has done bt only we,ve to watch the full track  as we all know about their love and plz don,t raise a q on his love we,ve no right of that i think u understand

lets hope for the gud yaar........even i lyk this character but yesterday he made me mad with his behaviour.......b4 when he use to have arguments with P without nyreason i never said that he don't deserve her but dunno his behaviour last night was not tolrable for me atleast.........n i HOPE cv's make veiwers lyk his character again..........😃
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii peggy.......................😃😆
Originally posted by carisma2

Maybe if she helped getting him a job instead..... or let him work for his dad. Things may have been different.
She should have carried her bashan in the bedroom  not in the adda.
Yes i rem you are a arhanian more than a krishnan.. 😃

@red- she was heartbroken that time and still we expect her to be calm at adda......?? how she whud have behaved after facing the truth of krishna.....?
Originally posted by nisha2010

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii peggy.......................😃😆
nishaaaaa.......🤗  bahoot dino baad dikhaayi diyeee.........😆😆
Originally posted by Pragati.T

nishaaaaa.......🤗  bahoot dino baad dikhaayi diyeee.........😆😆

hmmmmmmmmmm y so serious..??..........😉😆

hmmmmmmmmmm y so serious..??..........😉😆

somethings hapned in last epi which made to behave seriouslyy...........😉😆😆😆
shd i send this baba to take away ur tension and giv u some sleep???🤣

Edited by nisha2010 - 13 years ago
🤢🤢 nishaa is baba ko dekh kar toh meri poore week ki need udd jayegii..........🤣
Originally posted by Pragati.T

🤢🤢 nishaa is baba ko dekh kar toh meri poore week ki need udd jayegii..........🤣

good so........ a baba a day keeps the neend away................🤣🤣

good so........ a baba a day keeps the neend away................🤣🤣
                      soo whose ur new baba.....?😆😆😆 and why u removed ur dp......?😆😆😆