India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Not able to forget the whole thing....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

hello frnds, just wanns share my feelings about last epi W*H u all.after watching last epi i'm not able to forgive K at all..........also feeling so bad for P.........poor woman,she alwayz has to tolrate krishan's nonsence behaviour..OuchOuchConfused I don't understand why it's alwayz expected from P to behave nicely with krishna........he knowingly broked her trust,and instead of feeling guilty on his act he was questioning and humiliating P.......OuchDeadAngry what kind of man he is yaar........??

pearl grey use to say that ''krishna is a character whom evry grl whud love to hate but even then wud fall in love with him''........can we really lyk him after watching last epi......ConfusedConfused i thought he will regrect on his act of hurting P but NOOOO....no matter whatever he do now to get back her trust or love....but i doubt whud he ever b able to get back that liking which grls had for him.......ConfusedConfused  srry for being soo negative in my thoughts but i really wanted to share my feelings with u guyz.....as i ws not able to sleep last night bz of K........ConfusedOuchLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Backpiperpheonix1Arhaan-da-bestAziyashrutisinhaMitu_babithaj

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
my sweet  paragati who alwayts  laught and spered laughter to others  dont be so deep dear .

Edited by Mitaly.. - 11 March 2011 at 9:17pm
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

see carisma's post  darling u will understad better his character dear as u know that my english is not that good LOL

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

my sweet  paragati who alwayts  laught and spered laughter to others  dont be so deep dear .

i'm hurt bz i never thought cv's will ruin krishan's character to such level...........i loved his love and support which he used to give P b4 but nowadayz he only hurts P and that to knowingly..........ConfusedOuch  
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by Mitaly..

i'm hurt bz i never thought cv's will ruin krishan's character to such level...........i loved his love and support which he used to give P b4 but nowadayz he only hurts P and that to knowingly..........ConfusedOuch  
that  some women has go thru  in real life dear
im not saying same but similar . many men does that to women . take it easy he ll be back on track soon.

Edited by Mitaly.. - 11 March 2011 at 9:29pm
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Prags dear, I can understand.... I ,too, am not able to forget K's behaviour.... CV's r confusing his character so much....    Confused If the CV's wanna show that K has changed a bit atleast, then y do bring him bak to his same old Wildness....
Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Shocked  Again high blood pressure !  LOL
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Paru. .i was also shocked by his behaviour yday. .i ws literaly crying about the smash of k's character. .then i rewatchd d honeymoon epi. .rudenes was in hs blood. .no matr hw much he hv changd by nw,a trace wil b der. .chil yaar. .dnt gt worid. .afteral,we r on same train with. . .(u knw the rest)

Go to top