Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Chill gurl!! He was just being funny that's y he was screaming !! it was obvious from his face expressions!😊
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no way.... GC can't be irritated..... he was enjoying it.... apna apna andaaz hai yaar... akir tip tip barsa hai paani... 😆he is a maan 😉
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Naaaaa not at all, he just did that to be funny and he definitely succeeded😃. They were just feeling a bit awkward cuz of the close scene, but surely not uncomfortable or irratated. I think both were great in the interview and the scene😳.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nah, if u see his prior videos and when comes to a holiday this is how he always addresses it!  🤣
JayaBachan thumbnail
Vat? .... 😳 Talk about misinterpreting to an extremity ! 🤣 For a change, GC seemed more enthusiastic then DD.
I did not see anything wrong with how both of them spoke and wished us.  I think Gurti are true professionals and  humble towards their fans👏
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: delhigirl

first it is about GC being uncomfortable and now it is about being irritated. He was far from moody, he shouted holi hai in a fun way and was having masti. he was quite cool

i agree kay 😆 ab jab mou band ho gya unka jo kehte te GC is not comfortable in bold scenes yeh wo...ab kuch aur dhondne ki koshish...poor GC 🤣
gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he was trying to tease drashti . infact he was in full mood to swing. Edited by gurpreet28 - 13 years ago
ninand thumbnail
theres this one flip side to being too imaginative... its called paranoia..🤣... theres delusion too(and many see-saw there every once on this forum🤣)... but nah... i think theres still hope 😆...

chillax....  thats the actual way to wish Holi😆 he was being genuine to the spirit of the festival😎
Edited by ninand - 13 years ago
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
angry in wat way...he must be bit stressed out..after shoot then the dance..but defo they had fun yaa'