TOI: Bar Bar dekho ---Sudhanshu

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

MY FAVOURITE SPOT@HOME 
Bar-bar dekho... 

Actor Sudhanshu Pandey tells BT why he loves to chill out at his bar 

Debarati S Sen 

Though we all love our homes,there are these specific areas in every house that seems to grow on you,places where you can chill out and relax and just be yourself.No matter what mood you are in,or what time of the day it is you just know that this is the place that will really make you feel at home.
There are some of us who do not like to share this space with others and then there are some who want every guest who comes to their house,to sit around that place which is their favourite.Actor Sudhanshu Pandey falls in the latter category he loves to entertain in the area that is his favourite spot at home.My favourite place at home is the bar.This is the place where I can unwind and it is not just my favourite place but it is the place where my friends love hanging out too. He says that all his friends end up at his bar,at their gettogether,and then that is where they sit the whole time they are there and finally that is the place where they go back from.Sudhanshu jokes,And that is the reason why my sofa is still new since the last five years. 
Sudhanshu,who has designed the bar himself believes that it is a very wellstocked one.It is so wellstocked that most grounded people will be on the ground and it can demolish even the most stable people, he exclaims.
The bamboo plant and the little buddha statue is not there due to some Feng Shui factor.The actor believes that these bring a certain feelgood-factor.

COOL DUDE: Sudhanshu Pandey 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]