Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

DLMH Written Update 10th March 2011

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

frodnaj7-Anks-ozzyie-Rumi--Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the wu suvi........Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Hey...suvi...thnx for the update..as usualSmile but why no bak bak??Disapprove  Quoting a part of ur update,

Alka goes out and Chander is there. Chander says that they should do what AbhIni did. Alka pretends not to understand. Chander tells her to listen to her heart and covers Alka's face with his hand so her eyes close. Alka opens her eyes and realises that it was a dream..

Now tell me smthng...was the whole scene ws a dream (right from chander dragging her to the corner) or only the last part? I'm kinda confusedWacko I mean hw can smone hv such a long dream, that too with lots of details, then again dream abt her own dreamLOL 

Being very frank...while watching the episode I never realized tht it cud be a dreamEmbarrassed May be bcoz I hv seen a vry similar scene smtym back in a soap...there it was like, two lovers...they r spending some rom mom togethr..then they r abt to kiss..the girl closes her eyes..the guy comes closer, but stops and did the same gesture wht chander did..touches her face n goes off without kissing her..the girl waits..then open her eyes, but don't find him there...but felt happy thinkin abt the 'jus abt kiss'...and that was a symbolic scene there...bcoz eventually the guy goes off from her life jus like this...without letting her knw...he remains as the most beautiful, but unfulfilled dream of her life...but never becomes the reality!

So..i thot it ws also smthng like thisSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

THE-FUTURE-LORDPrinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I dont really know..it was short and quick..I looked away, an din the next second Chander's gone..so I presumed it was a dream..and bak bak I'll do at night (my night)
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
@ suvi
I won't be able coz i have my exams very soon, and was hoping to get someone for my replacement, otherwise would have been happy to help you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Arre..now I desperately need someone! hayye koi aao!
-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

I dont really know..it was short and quick..I looked away, an din the next second Chander's gone..so I presumed it was a dream..and bak bak I'll do at night (my night)

Whtz ur time zone suvi...im in ISTSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita1605

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Whtz ur time zone suvi...im in ISTSmile

hey ankita... suvi lives in australiaEmbarrassed.. so her time zones r different......LOL
so in australia... its 6 or 6 n a half hrs faster than our timings... ie
rite nw its 1:30 pm(IST) so in australia.. i bet it would be 7:30 or 8:00 pm now ie its now late evening in australia.........LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index