Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 93)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
i will update it today itself ... I am getting bored with my assignmentsAngrySleepy it will be up in sometimeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Part 72 :

Sany was going to search for Yuvi ... but Kabeer came running behind her to stop her from doing so ... After running really fast behind her , Finally he managed to catch up with her ...

Kabeer : ''Are you practicing for the olympics ??? Itna tez kyun bhaag rahi thi ??? Your brother was not going to run away from here ''

Sany : '' Tum dadaji ke speed pe bhaagte ho ... that's not my problem"

Kabeer : '' Aur tum kiske speed pe bhaag rahi thi ??? leopard ya cheetah ke ?? "

Sany : '' Please don't compare me to such violent wild animals ... comparing me to a horse will do "

Kabeer ( coming close to her ) : can you plz do me a favour ??? ''

Sany ( moving back a little ) : '' yeah ... I mean it depends "

Kabeer ( coming even more closer ) : '' Are you sure you will do me the favour ?"

Sany (moving back a little more ) :'' I think so "

Kabeer (now leaning very close ) : "please ... can you ... stop ... hanging near Tia a little bit !! side-Effect dikh raha hai ..."

Sany : (after registering it ) : ''What ??'' ( she pushed kabeer away from her ) " Tumhe yeh favour chahiye tha ??? '"(getting red with anger) " I can't believe this !! ... tum dono friends are completely same ... you both are totally mad and complete jerks ... " Sany stormed off from there ... Kabeer somehow controlled his giggles ...

Kabeer : '' hey sany !!! just hold on ..."

Sany was walking at a furious speed and just looked back at kabeer angrily ... when she turned to look back at kabeer while walking ... she collided with a pillar and fell down on the floor with a bang ...

Kabeer rushed to her at once but can't stop laughing ... Sany was getting more angry seeing him laughing at her ...kabeer was enjoying it more and more at her expense ...

Kabeer : (offering her a hand to stand up ) : '' Aise gussa karogi toh aisa hi hoga ... miss wannabe horse ... now please get up ... but if you wish to keep lying on the floor you are most welcome .. "

sany stood up by herself and refused to accept his help ...

Sany : '' what's your problem ?? stop laughing like a m,aniac "

kabeer : '' I can't help it ... afterall you are looking so red with anger all over your face ... you are reminding me of a rotten tomato "

sany : " tomato ??? You cabbage ! , cauliflower, pumpkin, radish, carrot !!! ... you look like a brinjal, yaa that's perfect "

Kabeer : ''kya kindergarten ke kids ki tarah vegetables ke naam bol rahi hoon ... i am so good-looking ... atleast use some teenage adjectives on me "

Sany : '' oh !! so you want adjectives ... then go and find some school teacher ... she will teach you all the adjectives and their kinds and free mein adverbs, nouns and pronouns bhi sikha degi " and she went from there ... kabeer looked at her with a broad smile on his face ... "she is so cute when she is angry ... I wish I could have fight with her for a longer time ... nevermind ... will wait for another time " and he went back to his room ...

On the other hand , Sonia came inside Yuvi's room ...

Sonia : '' so ... finally did you manage to do anything ?''

Yuvi : '' I made such a cool plan ... koi bhi maan jaati ... but your daughter is not 'koi bhi' ... so need to plan something else ...

Sonia : '' Like ?''

Yuvi : '' something that will bond us more as a friend ... that's more important as of now "

Sonia :" i also think so ... as of now you concentrate on this ... baaki main dekhti hoon "

Yuvi : '' I direly need your help , but abhi abhi kuch karne ki zaroorat nahi hai ... we will have to wait "

Sonia " okk ... but I feel your plan has affected her ... but how she deals with it lets see "

Yuvi : '' hmmm ... not only the plan aunty,but I am also affecting her these days ... we have to be very careful .."

sonia : '' ok ... you work on your plans ... and I am also thinking something "

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvzindagiMeeko_SnowFlake_Soulmate_SanaDazzilerDizzy

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
WOW itni jaldi irada badal gayaLOL
superb updt, OMG sany-kabeer are karbon copy of ashi-yuviROFL i mean the way they fought it's just lyk AY...un dono ki parmpara agey badhayengeTongue sany ko itne sare wild animals se compare kar diyoROFLn then rotten tomatoROFLROFLROFL n sany uff! dono kitni galiya dete haiROFLROFL yuvi soniya convo was nycSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@lizz- now no bahana will work...updt soon

Meeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

WOW itni jaldi irada badal gayaLOL
superb updt, OMG sany-kabeer are karbon copy of ashi-yuviROFL i mean the way they fought it's just lyk AY...un dono ki parmpara agey badhayengeTongue sany ko itne sare wild animals se compare kar diyoROFLn then rotten tomatoROFLROFLROFL n sany uff! dono kitni galiya dete haiROFLROFL yuvi soniya convo was nycSmile

assignments ke chalte saare iraade badal jaate haiLOLLOL
thanks for liking the sany-kabeer part ... really enjoyed writing their part... yaa , i totally agree with you ... woh dono zaroor AY ke parampara badhayenge ROFL
@lizzie : Now I want 3 parts from you and that too jaldi LOLLOL jaldi kaam pe lag jao LOL

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
og appy!
wasnt expecting thiss!!
waah!
new update!
and lol!
shuru with sany and kabeer?
waah. kya baaat hai :P
thier fights r so much like ay fights!
truely said :D
kabeer uske kitna chedta hai! lol
usko kya kya nahi bulaata hai! i didnt get ay here! but it filled in the gap!
lmao!
rotten tomato! he has the freaking guts haa :P
and sonu yuvi''s plans... uff! nw i dnt knw wht they will end up doing.. :P

BUBLAI

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
and yep!
ill go next :D
KickAss_Tuisha Groupbie
KickAss_Tuisha
KickAss_Tuisha

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
loing the story..read till part 4 :)
sid is hilarious..haha loved d unicorns :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko_SnowFlake_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index