sure!

the i'll read ur updt after 2 weeks😆
or han, after u appy will do the next... mera test haiOuch
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 93

Kabeer looked at her as she winked and jumped on the bed

"so… what exactly you need help with?" she asked as he still hesitated in joining her.

They wer still in limbo between ignoring each other and being able to feel comfortable. As much as he wanted to feel comfortable with her, he knew that it would not be happening  ever if this one night stand worked. They both had a lot to put at stake, their friends, family.. and each other for that matter.

"help with.. the rest of my buttons" he replied.

She looked down, and back up with a slight blush.. but also a serious look all over her face. She felt embarrassment fill her insides and stain her cheeks. Didn't she know how awkward and intense it would be? They hadn't been on good terms for a long time, and now she couldn't wait for a moment to be next to him. She got of the bed, blood rushing to her cheeks, laid a thumb on his lips, and tore open his shirt.

Yuvraj dev was walking towards the hotel with his hands around the waist of the sexiest woman he had ever met.

"so hotness! Back to hotel? Or do you want to meet the rest of the gang.. want to let them know now?" he smirked.

"yuckity! Yuck!" she pushed him, "don't you ever call me that.. and just for my information… what do you want them to know?"

"that we are together, hotness!" he grinned.

Ashi dint wait for a moment longer. Her feet wer already on his shins.

"OOOWWW!! Ashi! Have you gone nuts?" he yelled.

"well, yeah.. and I guess ive told you on whom.. but dare you call me that again.. we may have grown up, but am still not the kinds you'd roam around with. The hot-tiny-skirt kinds." She held his  hand, "and.. who said we are together?"

"yo.. you.. you did.. you said you forgave me.. and you said that you love me.."

"yes.. but I dint say that I want to get back wit you... dude! I don't work as fast as your chicks do.. I take my own sweet time.." she winked.

"so.. what.. what are we doing  right now?" he frowned.

"yuvi.. don't stammer that much.. you can give a good competition to the pre-kindergarten kids" she cupped his face and smiled. Yuvi still looked disappointed by what she had said. She wanted to say more but she figured that no words could express how she felt, so instead, she leaned in, placed her hand on his broad shoulders and kissed him entirely on the mouth. Yuvi held her lower back in response and closed his eyes, returning the soft  warm kiss.  

He had dreamed about this moment and finally it was coming true.

Meanwhile the others were on their way to murder the two of them , for getting lost every time they were left alone.

"aah! There they are! And.. oh! Tia's! God! Get off tia's sister!! What are they doing??" tia ran towards the two. "get off tia's sister!! Yuvi!! Tia will kill you!"

Ranveer ran behind her to stop her, as the others followed.

Tia looked at the two, and pulled ashi away.

"YUVI!" she screamed, "tia has always been with you, whatever it may be. But this time! No.. tia will not tolerate this! You cant force  tia's sister into something she doesn't want. Get off her.. she doesn't want to be close to you!" she glared at him.

"but tia.." yuvi tried.

"no buts! I thought you're a genuine guy yuvi! I never expected you to force yourself on someone who doesn't approve of your behavior."

"no.. tia.. calm down.. it wasn't me who kissed her.. I wasn't forcing.."

"so your trying to say that ashi kissed you? Do you want us to buy that? We all know, she would never even want to be in the same area where your shadow touches.. even if you were the last person on the earth, she wouldn't end up doing that.." she gritted her teeth.. "right guys?" she looked at the others.

"RIGHT!" they all replied back at once. No one wanted to see some more of an angry Tia.

"RIGHT ASHI?" she yelled

"r.r.rright!" she shrugged at yuvi..

"so mister.. itll be better if you apologized to tia's sister and please let us all spend the rest of the days here peacefully. Okay?" she looked at him, "okay yuvi?"

"OKAY!" he sighed and walked towards ashi, and whispered while he left, "I will see you!"

Ashi was still calming her nerves as she walked with the others.

"ashi dee… are you sure, you both are not together?" asked sheetal with a confused look

"it did seem like you were all over yuvi from the angle I saw.." she whispered

"oh no no.. we are not together.. atleast not now.." she smirked.

"you mean to say, there are chances of you two getting together?" tia widened her eyes.

"maybe.."

"oh tia' god! What did tia do! Ranveer! Why didn't you stop tia? Tia was just trying to protect this wacko.. and the wacko wants to get back to that psycho.. now yuvi will hate me if this doesn't work out.." frowned tia.

"tia.. calm down.. yuvi will never hate you.. no-one can hate you.." he kissed her on the tip of her nose.

"really?"

"really!" he smiled.

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lizzie ... finally you updateddd 😡😡 kitna time lagadi yaar ...
but the update was awesome ... 
loved kabeer n sany ... both were really hawtt 😉
AY were awesome ... Yuvi definitely had a heartattack with Ashi's reply ...😆
the kiss was 😳
And TIA ... was just out-of-the-world ... poor Yuvi ..😆😆
lets see what happens next ... isbaar jaldi update karna ...🥱
Meeko thumbnail
thanks ya!
i loved writin this part too.
coz finally no drama na..
neway, ill write soon :D
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lizz just 1 part i thought 2-3 updts ho gaye honge😛
anyways, it such a gr8 updt👏 abt sany kabir...well m speechless😆 and Awww...loved the cute fight of AY🤗 n tia...that girl is really mad😆
updt soon😊
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ lizzie ... when are you updating ??? 🥱 wait karte karte main so jaungi ...

@trishu : lizzie is giving a tough competition to a tortoise ... 😆 par lagta woh bhi humare lizzie se haar jayega 😆😉
Meeko thumbnail
lmao!
rukho!
writing writing 
kal tak ill give!
pakka!

btw thnks  trishu :D