Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 90)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Originally posted by 00123trisha

OMG apps the updt was muaahHug my part was emotional but ur wala was maha emotional...really
once again ur dialogues were outstandingClapashi was right at her place n yuvi was also right by his sideSmile so ashi ko pataao operation still on hanLOL n tia fokat mey bach gayi sany kabir seTongue
now right the next one

fir lizz se 4 updts he..he...heEvil Smile

Thankyou sooo much trishu Hug thanks a ton for your appreciation Hug
yeah , the operation is still on ...LOL I am thinking abt what to do next ... I will update it by tonight or by tomorrow Tongue
Lizzie se bina wasooli kiye usse chodenge hi nahi LOLLOLEvil Smile
wwaah madame!
padne ki jab baari aayi, tab acche se padhey!
ab likho and fal ki naa socho!
fruit already mil chuka hai!
lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI_SnowFlake_

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

@Trishu : loved both the parts dear Tongue kabeer-sany are really cute ..LOL they are giving tough competition to AYWink finally Tia ka brainwave kisi kaam aaya Cool  what a rocking idea !! LOL
the song is really beautiful ... Thanks for selectng it Tongue it was emotional .. Yuvi did what he is best at ... now lets see how ashi reacts Tongue

@lizzie : Ashi will not be fine soo soon ... 7 years of pain and an emotional song -- Its just not enough,is it ?  .. I am going next ...Tongue
ikr!
not so soon!
ab toh poora chakkar shuru hua hai!
yuvi ko bhi dikhaaye, aiwein drunk hoke kiss karne ki sazaaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SnowFlake_

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
aah!
and now bout ur super duper super duper awesome awesomist part!!!
finally!
u r just too gud with emotional stuff!
i love writing romatic flicks! and trishu does the bestest comedy!
eevn tho its just the 3 of us here!
it is just too good writing and reading with u guys!
trust me! its too much of fun!
and wht yuvi said to her was too true.
even if she doesnt want to forgive him, he wld live with tht, but wil never be able to forgive himself if she changed!
plz write fastt!
am waiting

BUBLAI_SnowFlake_

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

OMG apps the updt was muaahHug my part was emotional but ur wala was maha emotional...really
once again ur dialogues were outstandingClapashi was right at her place n yuvi was also right by his sideSmile so ashi ko pataao operation still on hanLOL n tia fokat mey bach gayi sany kabir seTongue
now right the next one

4 kyun?
waah bhai waah!
u guys r giving me 3 3 updates coz i gav 3!
fir if i give u guys 4, toh ull have to give me 4 too!
chalega toh boloLOL

maaf karo humein !!! 4 parts !!!Dead I will die after that ... LOLLOL You give us 3 only ... I can't write four parts LOLLOL

Meeko_SnowFlake_

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

now right the next one

yeah , the operation is still on ...LOL I am thinking abt what to do next ... I will update it by tonight or by tomorrow Tongue
wwaah madame!
lol

woh toh pehle ka fruit tha ... iss baar ka abhi tak mila nahi ... LOLLOLEvil Smile

Meeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

aah!
and now bout ur super duper super duper awesome awesomist part!!!
finally!
u r just too gud with emotional stuff!
i love writing romatic flicks! and trishu does the bestest comedy!
eevn tho its just the 3 of us here!
it is just too good writing and reading with u guys!
trust me! its too much of fun!
and wht yuvi said to her was too true.
even if she doesnt want to forgive him, he wld live with tht, but wil never be able to forgive himself if she changed!
plz write fastt!
am waiting

Thankyou sooo much Hug Itne appreciations mujhe isse pehle kabhi nahi mila jo tum dono se milta hai ..TongueBig smile  ab hum 3 hi hain ... I hope hum mein se koi bhaagne nahi wala LOL baaki log kahan hai pata nahiConfused but I am also enjoying a lot writing over here ... Its total fun out here .. and mere typing speed bhi improve ho gayaWink I will update asapTongue

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

now right the next one

wwaah madame!
lol

woh toh pehle ka fruit tha ... iss baar ka abhi tak mila nahi ... LOLLOLEvil Smile
jee nahi!!
ussey pehle i gave u 3 parts too:P

_SnowFlake_

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Part 71 :

Sany and Yuvi met Yuvi at the lobby ... he was sitting at a corner thinking about something deeply ...

Sany : '' Bro ... What happened ??? aap yahan kyun baithe huye hai ... pata hain what happened with us !!!''

Yuvi : '' yeah I know that ... so no need to explain ( pauses) actually you need to ... why were you both spying on me ''

Sany : '' No ... no ... we were not spying on you ... I was just curious to know about your plans ''

Yuvi : '' but why ??? you both can just stay away from it ... Its already completely messed up and you both don't need to mess it up even more ''

Sany : '' why ?? what happened ??? did she again hurt you ?? she is just like that ... pata nahi why you never learn ''

Yuvi : (blasts) : '' Yeah sany ... I just don't understand why I never learn ... why I keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again ??? and you have no right to judge the person whom you don't know personally ... Tum Ashi ke baare mein jaanti kya ho ??? , huh ?? ''

Sany : '' jitna janti hoon that's more than enough "

Yuvi : '' No ... that's not enough ... That's just not enough ... She is not that easy a book to read sany ... so plz give up making opinions about her ... She never allows anyone to peek into what she really is ... Humein sirf ek sneak peek bahut mushkil se naseeb hota hai ... she is beyond all our understandings ... a complete package with full of surprises and thrills ... and that's what make her sooo special ... do you get it ??? ''

Sany : '' You are just way too blinded by her ... You just need to stay away from her ... that's it ... I can't see my bro going through all that all over again ''

Yuvi : '' She was or is not at fault sany ... It was all a misunderstanding ... I should have always known that she was never at fault or can never be ... so stop cursing her for God's sake ... I can't stay away from her ... that's a fact ... accept it asap ... It will be better for you ... and you both ... please keep your minds busy in something else and don't try to boss over my feelings and decisions ''

He said that rudely and went away from there ... Sany just can't believe her bro told her so much , and all because of Ashi ...

Kabeer : '' Sany just let it go ... Yuvi abhi upset hai ... that's why he just flared up on you ''

Sany : '' I can't believe why he wants to ruin his life for that wierdo ''

Kabeer : '' Ashi ek wierdo nahi hai Sany ... but i will suggest you something ... In dono ke beech nahi padhte ... Its better for us ... Sirf ashi hi nahi but yeh dono hi humare sabke samajh ke bahar hai ... let them sort it out themselves ... If it ever gets sorted out "

Sany : '' Mujhe phirse bro se baat karni chahiye ..''

Kabeer : '' Trust me .. don't ''

Sany : '' he is my bro not yours ... and I am going to talk to him ''

Kabeer : '' kabhi toh mera kaha maan liye karo ''

Sany : '' Jis din maanne layak baat karoge ussdin definitely i will listen to you ''

Sany leaves , making her mind about talking to yuvi ...

On the other hand , Tia was sulikng in her room ... Ashi was crossing by her room when she saw her sitting on her bed looking upset ... Ashi thought she shouldn't have shouted on her but why can't the others just drop the idea about pairing yuvi and her again ... she felt a chill thinking about yuvi and her for a moment but just shrugged it off and knocked on Tia's door ...

ashi : '' hey !! timbo ... can I come in ?''

Tia just looked up at her and made a space for her on the bed to sit by shifting a bit ...

Ashi thought : '' so yeh timbo mujhse baat nahi karna chahti ...nevermind''

Ashi goes and sits beside Tia ...

Ashi : '' Timbo ... kya tum mujhe kuch kehna nahi chahogi ??? ''

Tia : '' Why do you care about what Tia wants to say ??? No one cares about what I say ''

Ashi : '' Come on Tia ... You know the reason ... that's coz you never talk sensible '' she started giggling ...

Tia : ''haan haan tum toh abhi abhi itna sensible kaam karke aa rahi ho ... humare itne acche planning ko spoil kar di ''

Ashi : '' Isiliye kehte hai that overconfidence is not good ... but jokes apart Timbo ... I didn't expect you all to start all this again ... tum log thaak nahi jaate ho yaar ... Yuvi and I are impossible to happen ... so plz just drop the idea once and for all ''

Tia : '' Tia doesn't think so ... Itne saalon mein Tia tumhare saath jitna bhi time spend ki ... usme Tia has learnt a lot about you ... You seriously is a very talented actress's daughter ... but stop faking to yourself atleast ... please be honest with your feelins ashi ... Tia has always believed that Yuvi is best for you ... and still does too ... but ... its your life and you definitely have all the right to decide and stand up for yourself ... Whatever he has done is wrong ... I totally agree with you ...but I believe if someone apologizes from his heart he should be pardoned "

Ashi : '' but whats the use of pardoning someone when you can never forget what he has done with you ??... May be Tia you have a big heart but don't expect me to have one too ... I am sorry but I just can't forgive him when I don't mean it and I can never forget what he has done ''

Tia : '' Ok ashi ... Tia is with you ... but do think about whatever I have said,ok?''

Ashi :'' uff Timbo!!! ... itna sochte sochte main so he jaoongi ''

Tia : '' Ok ... then let your dreams guide you in knowing what your heart really wants ''

Ashi : '' What ?? abb itne philosophical baatein maat karo ... Ok now bye .. c u later ... and sorry for shouting at you ... ''

Tia (smiles) : '' its okay Ashi ... bye ... "

Ashi goes to her room and flops down on the bed ... all the events since yesterday were zooming past her ...

Yuvi hears a knock on his door ...Yuvi was standing with his back at the door and the door was partially closed.

Yuvi : '' Not again sany ... just go away ... I don't want to talk to anyone ''

Soniya : '' mujhse bhi nahi ?''

Yuvi turns hearing the voice and smiles seeing Soniya ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvzindagiMeeko_SnowFlake_DazzilerDizzy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index