Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 9)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
uhh liz its nt ranbeer...ya ranbir..its ranveer!..padti hu! den ill edit dis!

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

this part is by sanjana, she isnt ol, so am posting it

part 5

Tia and ranbir are standing outside hotel
Tia: tia cant believe dis dat parlour was so tacky and low market. Ranvir, is tia lookin old?
Ranvir: no tia u r lookin good as always
Tia: tia wishes dis hotel is better and it has world class service as tia cant live at low market and tacky place
Ranvir: don't worry tia I hav booked dis place according to u only. Here we will hav world class facilities. Tia lets go in as it is weather is getting bad
Tia:  ya lets go otherwise tia's hair will fall down
Both of them get in and sheetal and vrinda were already waiting 4dem. All of them hugged and greeted each other
Sheetal- d-uh rb(ranbeer bhaiya) what is dis why u hav booked dis hotel, look at d swimming pool hw dirty is dis?
Tia: ranbeer.. tia told u dat
Ranveer cuts dem out and says: dis is d best hotel in ladakh and it is due to wind blowing outside

Den vrinda glares sheetal to indicate her to stop her tantrums here'. And den dere is knock on d door and ranvir opens up d door and den sanaya nd sid enter
Ranbir; sid bana aap kaise hai
Sid: hi bro wassup, m cool and hi gals
Aftr dat everybody greets sid except vrinda and she is glaring at sanaya constantly and sid notices dis and suddenly speaks"guys dis is sanaya uv hotel manager and my best frnd"
Den everybody welcomes her. Den everybody starts chatting and everybody notices dat uv is missing. Bt no one dares to point it out
Sheetal: sid bhaiya aap kya kr rahe ho?
Sid was lost in his thoughts says and says "m watching my unicorn flying"
To which sanaya chuckles and everybody glares at her as in enquiry glare. Den to answer dere glares "due to his unicorn only we had 2 leave uv on d airport" den she tells dem d detailed story.
Sheetal: sid bhayyia I wanted to ask what r u doin in job terms not in dreams
Sid: I make cartoons
Everybody starts laughing loudly except sanaya and vrinda.
Ranbeer: baana yaani aap khud ka sketch bnate ho
Tia:aur tum isse apna job kehte ho. Isse acha tum mere saath fashion magazine mein work karo. By d way u dnt hav fashion germs like ashi and tia will train u and u will get fame also jst lyk tia ahuja cz tia ahuja hona koi aisi vaisi baat nahi hai
Aftr which ranveer grabs her hand and dey hav a eyelock which everybody notices.. bt dey were busy in dere eyelock to notice that. And to break that silence sheetal speaks out suddenly
Sheetal:  is dis a job. pahlease u need to hav proper career.

Sanaya who was standing quiet, speaks out "guys its his profession we are nobody to interfere in his life, you know, his cartoons are the hottest topic in town, his graphic designs, I bet u' none of us can even get close to that. And his quotes.. here, I have some magazines with some of his most creative stuff"
That was wen every one looked at sid, but in quite a different way, they look up to him with respect and smile. vrinda watches sanaya in disguise and suddenly dere is sudden knock on d door and hotel manager comes in and says"sir, we hav received official warning about storm. So its advisable dat u people dnt leave dis place and I wish u nice stay here"
Aftr manager was gone sid says"whats so nice about it"
Ranvir: atleast we hav each others company and ashi is all alone on airport
Vrinda: oh no hw will she come here
Sanaya: uv is also stuck in airport
Tia: pahlease guys chill tia knows dat uv and ashi will arrive together and safely
Sid: are u astrologer?
To which everybody stares at tia and sid wid dere wide eyes

Tia- "tia just knows that they will come together" (looks at ranveer) "fate?"

yeeyyyy sana awsome partClap
*thanx* this thanx 4 lizz for posting itLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@ trishuuu.. thanks baby..
but one thing.. plz poora part ko quote mat karo, page clutter ho jaata hai, and bad lamba ho jaata haiTongueWink
quote karte waqt delete our written part and then comment.. pleaseLOL
unicorn ke brakes sabko pasand aaye, i love my self.. lol.. mujhe sabne unicorn ko laane mana kiya tha..LOL
sheetal has become 50%ashi and50%tiaLOL like vrinda was dono ki friend, and sheetal stays at ashia's house for her vacations and weekendsEmbarrassed

lol and trishu itne saare thanks.. hazam nahi hoge.. lol

@debs, meine ranveer hi bola, aank khol ke padhoLOL sana ranbir bolti haiShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

@ trishuuu.. thanks baby..
but one thing.. plz poora part ko quote mat karo, page clutter ho jaata hai, and bad lamba ho jaata haiTongueWink
quote karte waqt delete our written part and then comment.. pleaseLOL
unicorn ke brakes sabko pasand aaye, i love my self.. lol.. mujhe sabne unicorn ko laane mana kiya tha..LOL
sheetal has become 50%ashi and50%tiaLOL like vrinda was dono ki friend, and sheetal stays at ashia's house for her vacations and weekendsEmbarrassed

lol and trishu itne saare thanks.. hazam nahi hoge.. lol

@debs, meine ranveer hi bola, aank khol ke padhoLOL sana ranbir bolti haiShocked

sorry............agey se galti nahi hogiSmile
thank's hazam nahi hote???toh hujmola kha lo..hazam ho jayegaROFL

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

sorry............agey se galti nahi hogiSmile
thank's hazam nahi hote???toh hujmola kha lo..hazam ho jayegaROFL
[/QUOTE]

sorry kaisi trishuLOL
go and finish book one, u need to rite here after that.. and to remind u.. we r enjoying your aish daksh ff.. kya mastt hai.. plz kal update denaEmbarrassed
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Part 6

Ashi was snuggled in the backseat. She was looking outside, staring at a distance. The sky was dark grey, a big storm was definitely on it's way.

She looked back at the driver. ''Aur kitna door hai ye hotel?''

''Jee, tufaan ki vajah se kaafi raaste band hain, and jis raaste se main aapko le jaa raha hoon..vahaan se kam se kam 1 ghanta lagega.''

She grunted. ''Duh uh, ye tufaan bhi aaj hi aana tha!? This day couldn't get worse.''

Or , could it?

The car skidded to a halt. Ashi jumped. ''Ab kya hua?''

''Hum dekhte hain, aap yahin baithiye.''

''I bet ye isi driver ki scam hai, zaroor meter on chod diya hoga, taaki extra paise milein.'' Ashi muttered to herself angrily.

''Car ka engine jam gaya hai thand ki vajah se. Humein thodi der yahi rukna hoga.''

''Tum mujhe kya ek duh uh samajhte ho?'' She got out of the cab, and banged the door shut. ''Main koi aur taxi dhoondh lungi, rakho apne paise.''

After walking for 10 minutes, she paused, and sighed impatiently. There were a lot of shops and cafes around, but not a single person in sight.  They were all tucked in their warm houses, and here she was..roaming around in the cold like a complete wacko.

She smiled warily. Wacko. Despite everything, she was happy. She was going to meet him, after all.

She dragged her suitcase to the nearest cafe, and took a corner table. Where nobody could see her, and she could see nobody. No, she hadn't turned quiet or aloof since after she broke up with Yuvi, she just needed some time to collect her scattered thoughts.

--

''Haan, Sid, maine cab pakad li hai. Main bas thodi der mein hotel pahunchta hoon.'' Yuvi balanced the phone between his shoulder and his ear.

''Wait, Yuvi, tum airport se nikal gaye kya ?''

''Main airport ke bahaar hi khada hoon, kyon?''

''Kya tumhein andar Ashi mili thi ?''

''Ashi ?'' He asked, confused. ''Nahi toh. Isn 't she with Tia and Ranveer in the hotel?''

''Nope, Tia keh rahi hai ki uski flight 3 hours pehle ki thi, and vo abhi tak yahaan nahi pahunchi 'shaayad storm ki vajah se kahin airport pe ya beech mein phas gayi ho. Anyway, tum aisa karo, tum hotel aa jaao, you must be tired.''

''No, wait. Sid, main aisi haalat mein kaise relax kar sakta hoon? It only takes 30 minutes for the cab to reach the hotel, and you're telling me ki 3 hours ho gaye? And you guys haven't left looking for her yet?''

''Dude, hum kuch nahi kar sakte. Yahaan ka buddha manager won't let us go out because of the storm, humein laga ki vo tumhaare saath hogi.''

''Sid, vo mere saath nahi hai. Aur main hotel nahi aa raha hoon. Main Ashi ko dhoondne jaa raha hoon. Tell Tia and Ranveer ki main thoda late ho jaaunga.''

''But, dude, storm aane wala hai, it won't be good.''

''I don't care. All I know is that mujhe usse dhoondne jaana hai.'' He shouted back at the phone, and hung up.

--

After 20 minutes of frantic questioning, a cab took him through the only open road right now. Rest of them were closed.

He kept staring outside the whole way, looking for any sign of Ashi. About halfway, he saw a taxi stopped in the corner of the road, and the driver crouched near the engine.

''Aap theek toh hain?'' Yuvi slowed down the cab, and asked the driver.

''Jee, hum bilkul theek hain.'' He closed the engine door. ''Vo, actually, humaari gaadi ka engine freeze ho gaya tha, and jo ladki is gaadi mein baithi thi, badi ziddi si thi, vo gusse mein apna suitcase yahin bhool gayi.''

Yuvi chuckled, he knew how impulsive Ashi could be. ''Let me guess, uske laal baal the.''

''Jee. '' The driver nodded. ''Aap unhein jaante hain?''

''She is very special to me.'' Yuvi admitted, even after years of what she'd done to him, she was still very special.

He handed her the suitcase. ''Aap unhein ye de dijiye jab aap unse next time milein.''

''Kya aap mujhe bata sakte hain ki vo abhi kahaan gayi hogi?'' Yuvi asked.

''Maine usse aage se right jaate hue dekha tha, vahaan pe bahut saari dukaanein hai, tourists ke liye. Is vakt vahaan koi nahi hoga, tufaan ki vajah se. But vo shayaad tufaan ke dhalne tak vahin wait karein.''

''Thanks a lot.'' He got back in the car. ''Lets go.''

--

Ashi looked away. Two guys sitting on the table opposite her kept throwing glances towards her, and she kept on avoiding. If it came to that, she could kick them you know where, she wasn't scared to say the least. But she wasn't in a violent mood today.

Just then, she noticed a presence. She didn't see it, she felt it. No, it wasn't the two guys in the corner. It was something she'd been reaching out to since all these years. It always felt unreal, delusional, reaching out for something she had kicked away herself. But, right now, it was so close, so real.

Her eyes flickered to the guy standing in the distance.

His curly brown hair that used to fall in his eyes had been brushed back. His deep brown eyes were more intense than she could remember, his mouth curved in a straight line. He was standing just a few meters away from her. His gaze never leaving hers, he took a step forward.

--

Yuvi noticed some music coming from a coffee shop. All the other shops looked deserted. He took a step towards the coffee stop, and he felt it, he felt her. He knew she was there.

I'm sitting across from you,

I'm dreaming of the things I'd do.

I don't speak, you don't know me at all.

He entered the shop, and looked around. The soft music was playing from a stereo in the corner, and he could make out about 2 people in the corner. No, wait, there was someone else.

For fear of what you might do,

I say nothing but I stare at you.

And I'm dreaming, I'm tripping over you.

He saw her, right in front of her. His past, his present, his future. His every dream, everything he'd ever wanted, his biggest strength, his greatest passion. She was sitting on the corner table, sipping wam hot chocolate, seeming least bothered by the two guys staring at her.

Truth be told, my problem's old.

You mean the world to me but you will never know.

You could be cruel to me.

He clenched his fists. 3 years since she broke up with him, and he still couldn't stand the sight of guys staring at her, at his wacko.  He looked away, didn't she know what she meant to him? Then, why did she..?

Why go risking the way, that I see you.

I see you.

I see you.

She opened her eyes and sighed, brushing back her hair. They were still red, and longer than he remembered. Nothing else had changed about her, he remembered her sapphire eyes. She was still the wacko he once fell in love with.

She looked up at him, and their eyes met. They seemed to be calling him, telling him to take her in his arms, and forget the rest of the world. And for a moment, he gave in to that urge and took a step forward.

I've been standing right across from you,

I've dreamt alone, now the dreams won't do.

That I see you.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 18 March 2011 at 1:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAISimi_YaRaLoverluvzindagi_SnowFlake_Meekoleeseunggilove--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
anky i expected dis frm u....
it ws toooo intense and u knw hw to play wid each and every emotion
and dat bg musicClap
and uv still getting j dat wasStar awwwwwwwww
nd he stll cares 4 herTongue

cant wait 4 next update who is goin to write.... i guess liz.lol

Edited by sanjna4 - 18 March 2011 at 1:56pm

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
resTongue

damn it sana came b4 me..
but i wnt say nehing to her rite now. am in a real good mood..
ill edit after i finish reading this for the fifth time nowBlushingBlushing

Edited by elizaa - 18 March 2011 at 1:52pm

Akankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index