Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 85)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@lizzie : lol lizzie !!! what an update yaarLOLLOL bechare bathroom mein locked and aunty is not coming LOL aise wasroom kahan milta hai LOLLOL wadrobe, shutters and claustrophobic ??LOL
loved yuvi in this one and ashi's 'na koi tension lena ' is just out of the world ...
Ashu madam khud kahan gayab hai ??ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
okk lizzie i am going next Tongue

Meeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Part 65:

Ashi as well as Yuvi were feeling quite uncomfortable standing so close to each other in the dark and that too in such a small place ...

Yuvi : '' Don't you think this aunty is taking ages in bringing the breakfast ?? ''

Ashi : '' duh-ha !! how am i supposed to know that ??? I am not gaga over her unlike you to know her whereabouts ..."

Yuvi : '' Why can't you girls ever reply to us without being sarcastic ??? Don't you all realise that we are not always up for it ."

Ashi : '' Do you actually think that we give a damn about your ups and downs ??? You all can forever be hanging up in the air ... We don't care or for that matter I don't care "

Yuvi : '' Is there anything on your list that you actually care about ??? "

Ashi : '' Ofcourse there is ... but sorry to dissappoint you that you are not on the list "

Yuvi : '' Do you think I will buy that ??? "

Ashi : '' Don't worry I am not in the mood to sell you anything ."

Yuvi : '' why are you being so sarcastic today ?? "

Ashi : '' What to do ?? with you being around , I have no other options available with me "

Yuvi : '' Then love to appreciate the options "

Ashi : '' That's totally upto me , don't you think so ??"

Yuvi : '' Are you actually asking me this ??? "

Ashi : '' I think so ... but i forgot you never thought me deserving for your answers"

Yuvi : '' ohh !!! so is that so ?? I think I never deserved to question you anything ... "

Ashi : '' Yeah ... that's true ... but people who can't answer others does not deserve to question either ... "

Yuvi : '' Look ashi !!! i have had enough of this since morning ... I you really want to tell me or ask me something , just go ahead and finish it at one go "

Ashi : '' i know that you are a strong believer of that ''Finish it at one Go ''  ''

Yuvi : '' Yeah i believe in it ... it's so much better than bashing for person so many times for no reason at all ''

Ashi : '' No reason at all ... ??? Is it ??"

Yuvi : '' atleast i don't find any ... If you do tell me ... "

Ashi : '' I don't want to "

Yuvi : '' then just stop being a jerk "

Ashi : '' Am I being the jerk ?? Do you know what , from today morning , I am getting a clear idea about what you think about me ??? Thanks for being go vivid in your characterization"

Ashi can't believe that Yuvi had just called her a 'jerk'... How could he ??? Doesn't he think he owes me an explanation or I was just a trashcan for him ...??? if it was to be in this manner , then why was I still trying to find the love which we once shared ... He has totally moved on ... Then why I kept feeling that there is something that is still there ... I always loved fighting with him as it brought us much closer but now its totally drifting us apart ... am I so foolish to still think of this in this way ??? fights, feelings, love, care -- all just seems to vanish ... I felt all these things once and may be still want to ??? and the person with whom I want to share these is just opposite me, so close that I can even feel his breath on my shoulders but still 'togetherness' seems miles apart ... This is so ironical --- stuck with the person you love the most in the world in such a situation yet can't help but feel sorry about it and not happy ... Is 'happy' such a heavy word or is it for only a few ???

Yuvi,on the other hand , has no clue about ashi's feelings and is getting mad at her ...

Yuvi : '' My time is too precious wacko to just sit down and analyze you "

Ashi broke away from her stream of thoughts ...

Ashi : '' I know that Yuvi ... that your time is very precious to waste by thinking about a loser like me , isn't it ??? ''

Ashi's eyes were welling up ... She really felt like a loser infront of him ... I was always born to be a winner but may be life had some other plans ... why have I lost myself to someone like him ??? Why doesn't he love me anymore ??? Why can't I move on just as he did ???

Yuvi : '' Ashi !! Have you just lost it !!! i can't believe this that just now you called yourself a loser !!!

Ashi was lost in her own world ... Yuvi had to shake her to bring her back to this world ...

Yuvi : '' I am talking to you ... Are you even listening ??? '''

Ashi : '' hmmm ... say "

Yuvi : '' just tell me why are you acting so wierd ??? what has happened ??"

Ashi : '' For you nothing has happened ...''

Yuvi : '' Just tell about yourself "

Ashi : '' why do you want to know Yuvi ?? ''

Yuvi : '' because I care "

That was too much for ashi .. her tears were threatening to come out any moment ...

Ashi : '' I don't think so ... coz if that would have been the case you would not have been kissing someone else at the hotel years back ''

Yuvi shot up his glance at ashi ... He can't make out her face properly in the darkness ... Ashi was thanking the darkness coz of it Yuvi can't see her vulnerable state ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvzindagiMeeko_SnowFlake_Soulmate_SanaDazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

@lizzie : lol lizzie !!! what an update yaarLOLLOL bechare bathroom mein locked and aunty is not coming LOL aise wasroom kahan milta hai LOLLOL wadrobe, shutters and claustrophobic ??LOL
loved yuvi in this one and ashi's 'na koi tension lena ' is just out of the world ...
Ashu madam khud kahan gayab hai ??ConfusedLOL
lol appy!
ty once again!
ashu madam toh orders de rahi hai and index sambhaal rahi hai!
shes become to lazy to read or write!
i guess all the education went all in vain!
tch
LOL
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
oh appy!
can i just strangle u with all my possible types of hugs!?!??!
trust me! there r manny :P
i so knew ud do total justice to the part wher i left!
and u did i more beautifully thn i thot!
am so itching to write!
just cant stop myself!
so u get the next part from me!

mere baad trishu will give us 3 parts!
yaaayyy!
;)

BUBLAI

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Part 66

Ashi-  " I don't think so.. coz if that would have been the case you would not have been kissing someone else at the hotel years back"

Yuvi shot up his glances at ashi.. he cant make out her face properly in the darkness.. ashi was thanking the darkness coz of it yuvi cant se her vulnerable state.

Yuvi tried looking at her. He felt pain in her voice as she spoke to him. He felt her tears after he heard her. He just couldn't see her that way.

He knew that he did hurt her. But the state she was in, did he hurt her that bad?

She never gave him the chance to apologize or to explain.

Yes, he did commit a mistake, but he did push away that girl too.

Yes, he did give in to the kiss, but he remembered ashi then even tho he was drunk.

Yes, he betrayed her unknowingly, but he was back for her right now.

Yes, he was back only for her. He was so sure that he would win her from kabeer, but little did he know, tht it wasn't kabeer who was playing against him.. it was he himself.

He bent down to her and touched her forehead, only till it slipped down to her face. He cupped her face and tried looking at her in the dark. He couldn't see her, but very well knew how her reactions would have been. Just calm at the moment.

"why didn't you ever tell me.." he whispered, "why didn't you ever let me explain? Wht did you act as if you never cared?"

She whirled, as gasp caught in her throat, tears pooling rapidly in her eyes and a hollow ache in her chest. She couldn't trust her tongue at the moment, and remained quite.

Yuvi coundnt make any sense of the situation. He had the love of his life in his arms, and had lost her, and just realized that she still loved him. She was in a vulnerable state, and couldn't take the heat between them. He brought his lips down to hers, kissing her as hard as he could. He felt tears start falling onto his cheeks.

Finally finally.. three years! Finally!

She clutched his shirt, as he fisted his hands in her hair.

Every nerve in his body was on end. He couldn't even explain how it felt to be kissing the girl he loved, the only girl he had ever loved, really.

He felt alive.

Finally when oxygen became a problem, he pulled away, trying to look at her teary eyes. They were seated on the floor now.

The breakdown of ashi's emotions lead to something she'd always regret. She didn't want to say anything at the moment. She just wanted to push away and run. Run away from him. After all that he had done, how could she still feel for him? But if she spoke now, yuvi would have to say many things to her too.. she just didn't want to listen. She just wanted to be selfish at the moment

As she sat, he made her rest her head on himself. It didn't seem uncomfortable for yuvi at all now. But ashi had been dying thousand deaths since the time she had been caught up with him is this unbelievable place.

Ashi was sound asleep as yuvi strolled his fingers in her hair. It had been a while now, completely cramped up, but neither minded. Atleast yuvi didn't, and neither did ashi protest again.

The door had been opened, and the two of them were on their bed as the woman got them their breakfast.

"how come you two got caught in that little hole? Am glad you both are alive.. but ashi.. don't mind.. id be happier if your husband had a few broken bones. Just like what he did to my truck.. anyway be ready. My old man will be dropping the two of you to the hotel in a while!"

Ashi faked a smile as the woman left.

"ashi.." yuvi spoke up..

"yuvi!" she grunted, "whatever came into you yesterday, and whatever happened between us, it was all my mistake. My fault. Please forget it..it never happened."

Yuvi- "never happened?"

Ashi- "yes. Please forget it. Am extremely sorry. And cant see us both together in the future. It's a very bad idea!"

Yuvi- "And why are you sorry! I love you! I really do! And I am the one who has to apologize insead .. and sorry? A bad idea? Sorry miss anvesha. Apology not accepted! You cant just act in a certain way and then end it up with a sorry! "

Ashi- "exactly yuvi. You cant do that. And I cant forgive you either! So. We are even? Now if u excuse, I need to get back to the hotel."

-       -

Back to the hotel

Soniya had been waiting to see her mamam since days! She was glad to get her back. but the expression on ashi's face told her all.

Sheetal took ashi to her room as she wanted to blast at her for missing her birthday. And she even wanted to let her know, that it was the bestest birthday night too coz of soniya.

Tia went along, preparing her ears for some good news from ashi's end.

Whereas soniya took yuvi to the roof. She had to know what did the dufus do again.

Soniya- "yuvi, you've got something to say for yourself?"

Yuvi- "I don't know. I got panicked! I was drunk! My mom wanted me to get married soon. i.. I was scared!"

Soniya- "oh, that's a very compelling argument, you wont have any trouble convincing her with that."

Yuvi- "she just doesn't want to listen to what I have to say."

Soniya- "what the hell were you thinking yuvi? Did you just get bored?"

Yuvi- "no.. am still here. I love her aunty. i.. I realize that I will not love anyone else how much I love your daughter."

Soniya- "stop talking about love. Every a**hole in this world says that he loves somebody. Means zero!"

Yuvi- "I still do"

Soniya- "that doesn't matter. That only matters to you. What you feel only matters to ou, but what you do to people you love, is the only thing that counts! And  how do you know this is not going to happen again?"

Yuvi- "it wont"

Soniya- "yeah right!"

Yuvi- "come on. Aren't we supposed to learn from our mistakes? I did something horrible, and I learnt from it. In your entire marriage, you've never faltered?"

Soniya smiles.

Yuvi- "no??"

Soniya- "no."

Yuvi- "never?"

Soniya- "never"

Yuvi- "great!"

Soniya- "you think this woman was the last woman who would let you know that she wanted you? You think so?"

Yuvi- "but shes is the last one I have kissed. I am in love with your daughter soniya aunty. Maybe that doesn't mean anything to you, but I am here, standing in front of you! Her mother! Am looking into your eyes and telling yo! That ill do anything in this world to get your daughter back!

Soniya- "anything?"

Yuvi- "anything.."

Soniya- "well, its very simple.. just do whatever it takes.

Yuvi- "its that simple?"

Soniya- "yes! You cant fail, if you don't give up.."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIluvzindagi_SnowFlake_DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

eliza mata tere charan kidhar haiHug

m going to read all the parts right now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
@part-63: superb updt n OMG jaha se start kia again waha chale gaye AYROFLn soniya n sumit is here it's good for sheetal mood thik ho gaya n sumit's umar he...he...heLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeeko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index