Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 82)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
PART : 61

Kabeer and Sany were waiting for a long time but no one was coming over there ...

Sany : '' kabeer , chalo na , lets go inside and check ''

Kabeer : '' but Sany , the forest seems quite deep ... iske baad kahin logo ko humein dhoondne na aana pade ''

Sany : '' Oh !! come on ... I am sure we can manage ... We are not kids afterall ''

Kabeer finds it completely futile to argue with her and the way she was trying to convince him was really sweet , and Kabeer can't help but accept it .

Kabeer : '' Ok ... lets go ... but we will try to come out before sunset ''

Sany : '' Ofcourse ... now lets go '' she started walking and kabeer blindly followed her ...

On the other hand , Tia , ranveer , sid and  vrinda were deciding what to plan for sheetal ... Sheetal was in a really bad mood coz of her Ashi di and Yuvi bro ...
She locked herself up in her room and was watching some action movie at a blaring sound ... the entire hotel was booming with the sound of the speaker ...

Sid : '' this girl has gone completely mad ... All thanks to Ashi and Yuvi ...yeh hotel wale kahin humein nikal na de ''

Vrinda : '' Yaa ... I agree ... She is rebelling sooo much ... It's sooo embarassing ''

Sid : '' Oh ... come on Vrinda ... Its not a big deal ... We can handle her ... she is not that a problem as Ashi was in school ''

He smiled warmly at her ...Vrinda can't help but smiled back ... Tia was watching them ... she poked Ranveer with her elbow to look at them ...
Ranveer was busy looking up catalogues to find ideas on hall decoration ...

Ranveer : '' kya hai Tia ?? humein tang maat kijiye ''

Tia : '' oh , Oh, camel .. hamesha apne aap ko itna importance dena is not a good thing to do ... look at them ''

Sid and Vrinda were looking at each other for a long time ...

Tia : '' Isn't it cute ? ''

Ranveer : '' hmmm ... ab aap unhe pareshan mat kijiye ... concentrate on the birthday decoration ''

Tia : '' Yaa ... Tia knows it ... pehle se hi madam ka mood kharab hai ... now if she doesnot like the surprise party ... she will get more upset ...''

Ranveer : '' I hope yeh Ashi aur Yuvi shaam ke party se pehle yahan pahuch jaye ''

Tia : '' Tia hopes it too ... but isn't it great that they both are together , lost from the world .. only have each other for company ... they need this from such a long time ...''

Ranveer : '' hum jante hain ... par hum unhe bhi achhe se jante hai ... kuch sort karne ke wajah kahin waha mahabharat na start ho jaye ''

Tia : '' Tia too is scared of this ... kahin woh dono ek dusre ka murder na kar de ... Oh , Tia's God ... Tia ek murderer ki sis and friend nahi banna chahti ... puh-lease keep them safe and keep them off each other's throats ''

Ranveer smiled at her ... and they again got down to work ... Sid and vrinda too have a spell-break hearing Tia's prayers ... they were blushing but had to concentrate on the surprise party ...

Ashi and Yuvi were walking for a really long time now ...Ashi was now really losing her patience ...

Ashi : '' Psycho ... aur kitna chalne ka irada hai ??? I can't walk anymore now and I am damn serious this time ''

Yuvi : '' look Ashi ... I too never walked such a long distance ever ... my legs are hurting too ... but we can't stop in this no-man's land amidst this snow ''

Ashi : '' That's what I am trying to say ... We can't even stop here nor can I carry on anymore ... What are we supposed to do now ???''

Yuvi : '' I have no clue ... we have to walk ... there is no other option ''

Ashi ( screams ) : '' Don't you get it ??? I CAN'T '' her legs were really hurting and she flpos down on the snow itself ...

Yuvi : '' I got it Ashi ... but it's just that I can't do anything '' Yuvi was feeling really helpless but he actually can't do anything ...

Ashi looks at him and realised that its useless to scream at him ...

Ashi : '' I am sorry Yuvi ... but you have to agree that we are here now only because of you ... tum agar tab truck mein romantic banke dear-honey na karte toh ab hum yahan nahi hote ''

Yuvi : '' I know that wacko ... bar bar kehne ki koi zaroorat hai ''

ashi : '' ofcourse its necessary ... tumhe aapne mistakes ke baare mein kab pata chalta hai bina kisike tumhe bataye ?? huh ??? ''

Yuvi : '' what are you talking about ??? I know that I didn't see that deer and i accepted it too, so what are you accusing me for ??''

ashi : '' I am not talking about this ...''

Yuvi : '' then ?? tell me ..."

Ashi : '' dekha ... You don't even understand what am I talking about ... tumhe har cheez batana kyun padhta ... tumhare khudke brains kya yahan ke thand mein freez ho gaye hai kya ??? ''

Yuvi : '' Stop talking in puzzles ... i am not in a mood for puzzles ... jo bhi kehna hai saaf saaf kaho and for God's sake stand up ... I hope you doesn't want to make an ice block of yourself ''

Ashi stood up and strated walking ...

Yuvi : '' kis baare mein mujhe itna taana mar rahi thi bolke toh jao and how come you are walking at such a great speed ... tum toh thik se chal bhi nahi pa rahi thi thodi der pehle ''

Ashi felt Yuvi was taunting her ... she thought that yuvi was thinking that she was lying a moment ago about her legs ... she got really angry on yuvi and about the fact that she loves him sooo much still ... she is in love with such a person who is so insensitive to her thoughts and feelings ... she started walking even faster ... the pain in her legs were unbearable and still she was not giving up ... Yuvi was not understanding why was she behaving in this manner ... he felt she was rebelling because Yuvi didn't listen to her ... he hurried after her ...

Yuvi : '' Just coz maine tumhari baat nahi mani , you are behaving like a child ... It's impossible for me to find any help over here ... now that you can walk , please hurry up a little more ... we can reach the hotel in a short time ''

Ashi was not replying ... she was walking and walking without looking back ... all the past memories of her and Yuvi were reeling like a slideshow infront of her eyes ... the school ,the camp, the fights, the shed , the rehearsals , the shows , the college , their confession , their dates , first kiss , first hug ,tricking the goons, the moments then ,  the heartbreak , yuvi kissing the girl at the hotel , her condition after that , meeting him again after such a long time , the brief moments , the cable car ,the cute fights , getting lost in the jungle , at aunty's place and now here the way he is talking to her ... ... her eyes were welling up and it can give away anytime ... but she is fighting herself to not break down infont of him ...

Yuvi was going behind her and was getting irritated at her behaviour ..

Yuvi : '' Ashi ... now just stop throwing tantrums , ok ... I can't help means I can't ... You are behaving like a spoilt kid , just grow up , alright ''

But ashi was not stopping only ... Yuvi started running and caught up with her , he hold her hands and turned her to face him .. he didn't look at her properly and started shouting ...

Yuvi : '' I am talking to you ok ... and you don't even bother to reply ... you have never changed since school ... it has always been that sabko tumhari baat maan na padega... or else you start rebelling ... but everything can't go according to your wishes all the time ... '' then he looked up at her face ... tears are rolling down from her cheeks and her face was totally flushed ... Yuvi was shocked looking at her ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvzindagiMeeko_SnowFlake_Soulmate_SanaDazzilerDizzy

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
MWAH MWAH
*res*
edited
hug n clapsHugClap wat an update yaar superb n you kept your lamba part wala promiseBig smile
sany kabir part was nyc bechare pe emotional atyachar ho raha haiLOL n sid n mateyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Awww so cute they were blushing n tia ko saab kuch dikh jana haiTongue n shell GoshShocked sabko hotel se nikal ke chhodegi kyaLOL n for AY Mwah MwahHug in short you explained all the memories of them that was tooo niceWink n the last part the way you wrote ashi's behavior that was like... i can't explain this in wordsSmile gr8 jobClapClap

@lizz- you go next with your imotionsWink

Edited by 00123trisha - 10 August 2011 at 8:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

oh god! trishu!
hw many more times shld i tell u tht i loveee u! like soo soo much!
:D
it was an fantastic part!!
mad amzing fantastic partt!
and i will surely hit u wen i meet u!
like ever ever! kitna hassaaati ho! and am sooo glad tht u updated again! i so look forward to read ur parts! :D
and again my laughter riot strted!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
rubber ki nahi! real fish!ROFLROFL bechaari ke saath kya kya karti ho trishu! ufff!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
and then 2 ft se truck gir gyi?ROFLROFLROFL
faaltu mein ghabraa gaye dono! and free mein yuvi ne *chaance pe daance* bhi maaraROFLROFL
and then window se ghoosa! as if apne jaan pe khel ke ashi ko bachaaya!ROFLROFL bewakoof!!!
kabeer and sany toh ashi-yuvi ko dhoondne nikal gye hai! kya pata, khud hi ghoom ho jaayenge! unki bhi story jo strt karni hai!

and ab appy ka likhne ki baari hai!!
yayyy!!
turu ru ruuu ruuu!
:D
luv u toooHug
actually these 2 parts were chori ka maalROFL  AY n truck sceneLOL i took this idea from one of hannah montana epi but the difference is waha AY ke character me sis-bro theROFLROFL
_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Hey !!! Trishu ... kya updates di yaar !!! I was laughing like hell reading the updates ... ROFL
Aunty iss umar mein bhi old sexy heroes ke saath dance kar rahi hai LOLLOL
yuvi's dialogues were so funny in this scene ROFL It was a completely laughter riot ... deer --- honey LOLROFL
the next part was just out -of-the-world ROFLROFLROFLROFL  2 feet ka himalayas se bechare dono darr gaye  ROFLROFLROFLROFLitni mehnat ki thi LOL
Awesome updates dear ...
next I am going ... tomorrow or day after that Tongue
thanx alot apps Hug
tum dono ki hasi dekhke mujhe hasi aa rahi haiROFL
_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

res
OMG sun aaj west se kaise nikla??ShockedShocked
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

MWAH MWAH
*res*
edited
hug n clapsHugClap wat an update yaar superb n you kept your lamba part wala promiseBig smile
sany kabir part was nyc bechare pe emotional atyachar ho raha haiLOL n sid n mateyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Awww so cute they were blushing n tia ko saab kuch dikh jana haiTongue n shell GoshShocked sabko hotel se nikal ke chhodegi kyaLOL n for AY Mwah MwahHug in short you explained all the memories of them that was tooo niceWink n the last part the way you wrote ashi's behavior that was like... i can't explain this in wordsSmile gr8 jobClapClap

Thanks a ton sweety for liking this part Tongue huggie huggie Hug yaa Tia ko sab dikhta hai WinkLOL I was quite apprehensive about the A-Y part but glad that you liked it ... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Originally posted by 00123trisha

MWAH MWAH
*res*
edited

Thanks a ton sweety for liking this part Tongue huggie huggie Hug yaa Tia ko sab dikhta hai WinkLOL I was quite apprehensive about the A-Y part but glad that you liked it ... Tongue
you wrote it very perfectly
next bhi likkho na pleeejjjWink
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@trishu ... Aro ek ta ??? Ouch my fingers will give up now ... let lizzie read first ... If she wants to go next,it's ok ... if not , I will continue ..Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index