Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 82)

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

oh god! trishu!
hw many more times shld i tell u tht i loveee u! like soo soo much!
:D
it was an fantastic part!!
mad amzing fantastic partt!
and i will surely hit u wen i meet u!
like ever ever! kitna hassaaati ho! and am sooo glad tht u updated again! i so look forward to read ur parts! :D
and again my laughter riot strted!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
rubber ki nahi! real fish!ROFLROFL bechaari ke saath kya kya karti ho trishu! ufff!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
and then 2 ft se truck gir gyi?ROFLROFLROFL
faaltu mein ghabraa gaye dono! and free mein yuvi ne *chaance pe daance* bhi maaraROFLROFL
and then window se ghoosa! as if apne jaan pe khel ke ashi ko bachaaya!ROFLROFL bewakoof!!!
kabeer and sany toh ashi-yuvi ko dhoondne nikal gye hai! kya pata, khud hi ghoom ho jaayenge! unki bhi story jo strt karni hai!

and ab appy ka likhne ki baari hai!!
yayyy!!
turu ru ruuu ruuu!
luv u toooHug
actually these 2 parts were chori ka maalROFL  AY n truck sceneLOL i took this idea from one of hannah montana epi but the difference is waha AY ke character me sis-bro theROFLROFL

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Hey !!! Trishu ... kya updates di yaar !!! I was laughing like hell reading the updates ... ROFL
Aunty iss umar mein bhi old sexy heroes ke saath dance kar rahi hai LOLLOL
yuvi's dialogues were so funny in this scene ROFL It was a completely laughter riot ... deer --- honey LOLROFL
the next part was just out -of-the-world ROFLROFLROFLROFL  2 feet ka himalayas se bechare dono darr gaye  ROFLROFLROFLROFLitni mehnat ki thi LOL
Awesome updates dear ...
next I am going ... tomorrow or day after that Tongue
thanx alot apps Hug
tum dono ki hasi dekhke mujhe hasi aa rahi haiROFL
_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

res
OMG sun aaj west se kaise nikla??ShockedShocked
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

MWAH MWAH
*res*
edited
hug n clapsHugClap wat an update yaar superb n you kept your lamba part wala promiseBig smile
sany kabir part was nyc bechare pe emotional atyachar ho raha haiLOL n sid n mateyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Awww so cute they were blushing n tia ko saab kuch dikh jana haiTongue n shell GoshShocked sabko hotel se nikal ke chhodegi kyaLOL n for AY Mwah MwahHug in short you explained all the memories of them that was tooo niceWink n the last part the way you wrote ashi's behavior that was like... i can't explain this in wordsSmile gr8 jobClapClap

@lizz- you go next with your imotionsWink
Thanks a ton sweety for liking this part Tongue huggie huggie Hug yaa Tia ko sab dikhta hai WinkLOL I was quite apprehensive about the A-Y part but glad that you liked it ... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Originally posted by 00123trisha

MWAH MWAH
*res*
edited
hug n clapsHugClap wat an update yaar superb n you kept your lamba part wala promiseBig smile
sany kabir part was nyc bechare pe emotional atyachar ho raha haiLOL n sid n mateyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Awww so cute they were blushing n tia ko saab kuch dikh jana haiTongue n shell GoshShocked sabko hotel se nikal ke chhodegi kyaLOL n for AY Mwah MwahHug in short you explained all the memories of them that was tooo niceWink n the last part the way you wrote ashi's behavior that was like... i can't explain this in wordsSmile gr8 jobClapClap

@lizz- you go next with your imotionsWink
Thanks a ton sweety for liking this part Tongue huggie huggie Hug yaa Tia ko sab dikhta hai WinkLOL I was quite apprehensive about the A-Y part but glad that you liked it ... Tongue
you wrote it very perfectly
next bhi likkho na pleeejjjWink
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@trishu ... Aro ek ta ??? Ouch my fingers will give up now ... let lizzie read first ... If she wants to go next,it's ok ... if not , I will continue ..Tongue
_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
okiesSmile
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
appy plz go next dear!
am caught up with some imp work!
havent read ur part yet!
pbut plz update!
and ill review on ur part after i read it!
after u, ill go!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index