Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 8)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Aww, awesome part, Sanu! Embarrassed

Lmao .. Tia ke nakhre. Now we know where Sheetal got her tantrums from. LOL 

I honestly LOVE you for the Sid part! Aww, Siddy! You make me love him more and MORE here. :P Haha, Vrinda glaring at Sanaya .. Vrinda GLARING at Sanaya. ROFL I can't imagine maate glaring at anyone. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Aww, awesome part, Sanu! Embarrassed

Lmao .. Tia ke nakhre. Now we know where Sheetal got her tantrums from. LOL 

I honestly LOVE you for the Sid part! Aww, Siddy! You make me love him more and MORE here. :P Haha, Vrinda glaring at Sanaya .. Vrinda GLARING at Sanaya. ROFL I can't imagine maate glaring at anyone. LOL

this j thing can change anybody
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
@ashu- kabeer calls ashi sherni.. lmao... soooo cute..
u also got the unicorn in ur part and so did sana.. as debs says, am the trend setterLOL
sid, the dufforr, uv ka bag misplace kar diya!! lol, must say he isnt one.. wara ay kaise milteWink
very clearly u removed kabeer from the scene tooClap
lmao.. fingerprint idea kahaan se laaya? =))

@sana
eeeeeeeee 
 Hug Hug Hug Hug HugHug 
xoxo
ur frst part ever... yay..
it was amazing.. just tht its ranveer and nt ranbirLOL
so much was coved in this part of urs, and i loved each and every bit of it.. and yes, i believe u can do much better, coz ive read ur ff, thts like just toooo good.. ik, tumhare bro ne tumko aaj ditch kiya, and u wer still writing for us, and thts so sweet..
loved the idea od wht sid id doing but the humtum part we will put later..LOL
and am so loving sanaya, she always stands up fr the right thing, this quality matches with ashi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

@ashu- kabeer calls ashi sherni.. lmao... soooo cute..
u also got the unicorn in ur part and so did sana.. as debs says, am the trend setterLOL
sid, the dufforr, uv ka bag misplace kar diya!! lol, must say he isnt one.. wara ay kaise milteWink
very clearly u removed kabeer from the scene tooClap
lmao.. fingerprint idea kahaan se laaya? =))

@sana
eeeeeeeee 
 Hug Hug Hug Hug HugHug 
xoxo
ur frst part ever... yay..
it was amazing.. just tht its ranveer and nt ranbirLOL
so much was coved in this part of urs, and i loved each and every bit of it.. and yes, i believe u can do much better, coz ive read ur ff, thts like just toooo good.. ik, tumhare bro ne tumko aaj ditch kiya, and u wer still writing for us, and thts so sweet..
loved the idea od wht sid id doing but the humtum part we will put later..LOL
and am so loving sanaya, she always stands up fr the right thing, this quality matches with ashi

You know, I was thinking .. Let Kabir and Yuvi have this conversation, later on, VERY later on, like..Kabir asks him, why is Sanaya one of Yuvi's closest friends? And he is like, she's outspoken, she stands up for the right thing, she does what she believes in, and Kabir is like, doesn't that remind you of someone? You were with Sanaya all these years because you were missing Ashi. Embarrassed

Aha, ab main try karungi apne har part mein unicorns daalne ka. LOL

Meeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Part 2

"yuvi, sweetie, what is it. Why do u always have to be late? We cant afford to miss this flight. Tumhare intezaar mein sid soya pada hai." She looked at sid with her baby brown eyes and then looked back at yuvi, "dekho kaise moo khol kar so raha hai"

How he loved to see her with her hair left loose. She never did so except for him. She even knew he loved to see her in white, and as today she was accompanying him to meet his world, it had to be white. "hair left loose, white tiny dress, and glowing as ever, what is it sanaya?" he kissed her on her left cheek.

"dude, these are your old techniques, u keep getting late, and I keep forgiving u. but not today. Sid ne toh mujhe bore hi kar diya. And itni der' Try something new yuvi!" she narrowed her eyes.

"my charms work on the whole world except you right?" he nodded his head

"you don't need your charms here, your already mine" she hugged him, "chalo, abhi is ghade ko uthao"

Yuvi shook sid hard to wake him up till sid jumped out of his seat.

"AM COMING BABY, YOUR SO SOFT AND WHITE, AND YOUR BRAKeS ARE AWESOME.  TUM MUJHE INDIA POHCHAOGE!!" he screamed.

"hush sid!! We r at the airport! Kya hua?" asked sanaya.

"huh? Airport?"

"nahi, mantralaya.. tumhein kya laga?"

"heyy bhaggu!!" sid scratched his head as yuvis expressions changed.

"What an amazing dream it was, I was riding on a while unicorn, all the way to ladakh.. and guess what, tum dono ne mujhe wahaan pohochne se pehle utha diya!" he looked at them as they picked up their bags and moved ahead.

"and what about the awesome brakes sid?" asked sanaya.

"duh! His horn.. Unicorn pe jaata toh flight ke wajah se ear blockage ki problem nahi hoti"

"and what about your mind blockage sid?" yuvi kept his arm around sid's shoulder

"udao mera mazaak, aur udao. Its not your fault. You do not know that this legendary creature represents freedom and open-mindedness with power and strength mixed with'.."

It took a while for sid to come over his dream. Till then sanaya and yuvi wer busy having their telepathic talks. In a while they were seated in the flight. Yuvi looked outside the window, his dreams were always interspersed with his music and the final rendezvous with ashi. She always remained an ethereal supreme human being for him. His vision of her was based on the beauty of her thoughts, he saw her as the most beautiful girl in the world.  His university had beckoned him, they expected his dedication 24 hours a day. She understood everything. She was always there for him. She stood by him in his thick and thin. What went wrong then. They always knew long distance relatationships don't work, but this was not just another relation, this was about ashi and yuvi.

The training did give him great joy, but he didn't have her to share it with. He never forgot ashi.  Last time he saw her was when she was there to meet him, to take away his pain. Leaving all her important cases, she was there for him. He had lost his dad, and the only one he wanted to see then was her. She looked the prettiest then, he wondered how she looked now.

Flashback*

Ashi (holding him)- "yuvi, no man is bad, its only their deeds. Keeping the deeds aside, your dad was a great father."

Yuvi (resting his head on her chest)- "so does that mean I was a bad son?"

Ashi (fondling him like a baby)- "no baby, more than a good son, you are a great human being, forgive your dad yuvi, just let it go."

Yuvi- "ashi'all that am left with now is mom and you, and I don't want to lose either of you"

Ashi (kissing him on his head)- "aunty is here for you yuvi, and me.. do u think I can ever live without you? And don't worry, bhaggu acche logon ko nahi uthate, main and tumhari mom, tumse pehle marne wale nahi"

"ashi.." he smiled

"yuvi.." she hugged him tight.

Flashback ends*

He smiled at how she consoled him at his weakest moment and a tear trickled down his cheek.

Sanaya had been staring at him for a very log time. She didn't say anything coz she wanted to leave him alone then.. but now she just couldn't wait. She took yuvi's hands in hers and turned his face towards herself.

"yuvi, its ashi right?"

"no" he plainly said.

"what else can make mr, yuvraj dev cry?" she sighed, "yuvi, are u sure u want to do this? I don't think your in the state to face her. It was her fault for gods sake, and it's the past, get over it sweetie, I cant see u hurt."

"it wasn't her fault"

"to what I know, it was.  Uve been in so many relationships after that break-up yuvi, but what makes your heart melt again wen you think about her? Are you sure ull be okay? You really want to do this?"

"yes" he nodded

"am here for you, and am with you sweetie. I know ur over her, trust your self.. your feeling nostalgic just coz your going back to your home town. Once youll be there, ulll face her, things will be okay. And weel make sure tht creep stays away from you" she pressed his hands.

lizzu awsome updateClap
unicorn brakesROFL

Meeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

part 3

Tia was busy reading her magazine when she noticed her picture in it, "ranveer.. yeh dekho na, inlogone tia ki kaisi photo daali hai, tia looks fat in this angle"

"no tia, you look beautiful in every angle, just  look at this colour, you just look like a flower here"

"oh thanks ranveer, you always manage to make me feel better. Am glad that ashi made this pact. Finally we will get to see the others. And we shall give them the breaking news there itsef. Btw, how long will it take ranveer? Tia needs to rush and get to the parlor befor she meets her friends, orelse, they wld be like ' tia has grown old"

"a few more hours" ranveer smiled and kissed her on her forehead, "my tia would never look old for me."

"aww ranveer, tias so glad that your with tia right now. God is so great na ranveer? Tia wished for you that day, and now tia has you forever! Am glad god always fulfills our wishes" tia blinked

"not always.." he looked out of the window.

"life is not over ranveer, tia knows, that yuvi and ashi are just meant to be together. Toh kya hua agar teen saal who log alag the, toh kya hua agar who log apni life aur yeh relation saath manage nahi kar sakey? Its destiny ranveer, who knew that ashi and yuvi's relationship will come to this stage wen ashi playfully made the pact? And look at us ranveer.. who ever knew tht my first crush ever would be my husband soon? Its just fate ranveer, and we all know whts written for both of them. Tia believes in her god, tht he wont do any injustice with her sister." She smiled.

Chennai airport

"chalo, jaldi karo didi. Gosh, your so slow!" she snorted.

"of foo sheetal, bags toh lene do! Tumhen mauriya mein daalna hi nahi chahiye tha. Tum toh poori ashi ki behen ban chuki ho, mujh jaisa tummein kuch nahi hai"

They fastened their seat belts as sheetal looked at her shoes. "eew didi, look at my shoes, ladakh jaate jaate inhein faink doongi"

Vrinda (shocked)- "KYA?? Faink dogi? Burberry shoes? Faink dogi? You end up finishing all my money by shopping and then u end up throwing them after a use? Am so sure now that you are ashi tia's adopted sister"

Sheetal (rolling her eyes)- "chuck that deids, am so glad that we will get to meet all your friends. Ive been waiting to meet them. What are all of them doing by the way?"

Vrinda (smiling)- "ashi as you know is the famous lawyer of india, it didn't take time for her to prove herself in front of the world. In the last few months, she has made her name far across the country in the west too. We all knew she would do something in life.. but a lawyer? Who knew"

Sheetal- "duh didi, I can tell you more about ashi didi, I meet her quite often. Tell me more bout the others"

Vrinda (hititting sheetal on her head)- "ranveer is handeling sumeet uncles business in states, and you very well know wht your tia didi is doing"

Sheetal- "ofcourse, who doesn't know bout the fashionista? Atleast its better then being a boring doctor."

Vrinda- "dumb.. I always wanted to be one, and its fun! I wonder if I wasn't one, wer wld u get all the money for your tiny dresses.."

Sheetal- "next, kabeer bhaiyya is handling his sad business, what about sid and yuvi bhai?"

Vrinda- "hmm, sid ka toh kuch pata nahi, while yuvi as u know is a music director and he owns many hotels and restaurants all over.. there r so many opened up in Mumbai too.. and chalo abhi, land honey waale hai, and we will be meeting ashi soon"

It was a very pleasant atmosphere for many, and for some it was quite tensed. No one knew what was to happen next. They all were here to meet their old gang, the friends they lived with day and night, the friends who thought them to laugh and fight. They all wer here to fulfill a promise made long back, they were here to meet each other after a good five years.

Alrite guys, this part was just needed to explain stuff.. if u didn't like it, its all ok' I had to explain whos doing what Smile

tia ranveer is so cuteEmbarrassed
sheetal ashi or tia ki adopted sisROFL
really awsomeClap
_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Part 4

''Sid, tum poore paagal ho. How can you not know ki mera suitcase kaun sa hai?''

''I'm sorry, Yuvi.'' Sid scratched his head. ''Vo main apni unicorn wali dreams mein itna busy tha ki main tumhaare suitcase ko tag karna hi bhool gaya.'' 

''Sid, tumhaara kuch nahi ho sakta.'' Yuvi sighed angrily. ''Ab mujhe yahaan ke manager se baat karni padegi. Tum aisa karo, tum Sanaya ko leke hotel pahuncho..and dekho agar koi aaya hai ya nahi.''

In the past 3 years, ever since he received that phone call from Ashi, he had only remained in touch with Tia. Ranveer didn't want to talk to him, for some reason, and Tia never told him anything more. Everytime he talked about him, she would conveniently change the topic.  And he seriously didn't get it, Ashi was the one who broke up with him, what was his fault in it?

''Yuvi, sweetie, I will wait for you.'' Sanaya smiled, and picked up her handbag. 

They approached a guy behind the desk. ''Hello, how can I help you?''

''Hello, I am Yuvraj Dev. Mera luggage kahin misplace ho gaya hai.''

''Hmm.'' He called a guy picking up some suitcases from the opposite side. ''Idhar aao.''

''Jee sar.''

''Inhein luggage room mein le jaao, jitne bhi unattended luggages hain, sabhi check karwao.''

''Okay, but sir.'' He turned to Yuvi. ''Thoda time lag jaayega.''

''Kyon, kya problem hai?''

''Actually, sir, aise hum kisi ko bhi uthaake koi luggage nahi de sakte, there are so many people who claim that unhone apna luggage misplace kar diya, and then they go and steal any random suitcase, isliye ab hum identity check karke hi suitcase dete hain. Fingerprints check and all.''

''Fingerprints check? Excuse me, mujhe sirf apna luggage chahiye, that's it.''

''Hum aise kisi ko bhi koi luggage lene nahi de sakte, please understand. Hum aapke fingerprints us suitcase ke fingerprints ke saath match karenge, and only then can we give you your luggage.''

''But .''

''I'm sorry, sir. Rules are rules. Aapko line mein lagna padega.''

''How long will it take?'' Yuvi shook his head, and looked at the line. It was HUGE. ''Shit. Don't tell me vo sab apne fingerprints check karvaane ke liye khade hain.''

''I'm sorry, sir.'' The man shrugged. 

''Hell, this will take ages.'' Yuvi pressed his forehead. ''Sanaya, tum jaao. Yahaan mujhe abhi 2-3 ghante lagenge.''

''Fine.'' Sanaya sighed. ''I will see you in the hotel, yeah?'' She kissed him on the cheek and left.

''Bye, Sanu.'' 

--

Ashi picked up her luggage. Just then, her phone rang. 

''Hello, Kabir.''

''Ashi, tum theek se pahunch gayi na?''

''Haan, Kabir, main theek hoon. Tum Delhi pahunch gaye?''

''Haan, bas apne dad ka wait kar raha hoon. He's picking me up from the airport. Vaise, Ashi, are you sure ki tum vahaan akele..I mean, agar main tumhaare saath hota, toh I'd feel better.''

''Kabir, I can take care of myself, don't worry. Aur jahaan tak ..'' She paused. ''Jahaan tak Yuvi ki baat hai, I can handle him. And vaise bhi, you're coming back in 2 days.''

''I know you can handle him, meri wild sherni you are! Main toh us Yuvi ke liye worried hoon.. bechaara, kya haal karogi tum uska.'' He chuckled.

''Kabir, I'm not gonna do anything. I have decided..I'll try and be as indifferent towards him as possible. I'm just gonna pretend like, he doesn't even exist for me, anymore. And vaise bhi, mera naam Anvesha Banerjee Ray hai, main kisi sissy ki tarah rone nahi wali. I have to move on.''

''Well, that jerk doesn't know what he's lost.''

Ashi's expressions changed, while she managed a wary smile. ''Kabir, I'm getting a cab, I'll call you back when I reach the hotel, okay?''

''Okay, sherni. Bbie.''

''Bye.'' She hung up, as she reached for the cab. ''Elite hotel.''

--
PS - Just to clear some stuff up, 1. Ranveer and Yuvi haven't spoken ever since AY broke up. The reason will be disclosed later, but it's only Tia who has faith in him. 2. Kabir and Ashi had a connecting flight, Kabir went to Delhi, he will come back to Ladakh in 2 days.'' 3. Well, yeah, keep wondering who and what Sanaya is. :P
aww...awww
bechara yuvi...luggage khow gaya & lamba lineLOL
kabir always take care of ashi that so sweet
nice part akhiClap
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
uhh liz its nt ranbeer...ya ranbir..its ranveer!..padti hu! den ill edit dis!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index