Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 76)

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Part-57

Ashi was little upset & angry too. Her phone was gone with the eagle but when saw cheeto was looking happy then she also smiled. Yuvi was laughing at her. The woman quickly went to ashi n took cheeto up from her hand.

"don't worry beta, doosra phone mill jayega"

"but how???" ashi said with sorrow. Looking around suddenly saw yuvi was still laughing so she got angry at him. Angrily went to him.

"you spycho, why are you laughing?" she yelled

"mera moo hai i can laugh whenever i want" he replied

"whatever, give me your phone" she ordered

Yuvi stopped laughing "Why? why you need my phone"

"kyu tumhe hotel wapas nahi jana hai kya? ya fir yehi pe tarzen banke ghoomna hai"

"mere phone mey bhi network nahi hai n by the way, agar network hota bhi toh main tumhe nahi deta, tum firse kisi eagle ko khila deti"

The lady came to them holding cheeto "dekho lado mat, shadi ke baad ladna achhi baat nahi hoti hai"

Ashi forgot their marriage couple drama n said "what shadi??"

The lady got shocked "tum dono...tumhari shadi hui hai na?"

Ashi was going to say NO but Yuvi pulled her to him "yeh saab kya bol rahi ho? shut your mouth" yuvi mumbled to her "no no unty, actually ashi ko jaldhi gussa aajaat hai toh issi liye uske moo se nikal gaya, right ashi?" gave a fake smile to her. Ashi made angry baby face.

"oh achha, tum dono andhar chalo varna thand lag jayegi" the lady smiled. They went back to the house. The woman was walking & ashi yuvi was walking slowly talking to each other.

"tumne mujhe bolne kyu nahi dia? yeh couple couple game aab kuch zyada hi agey bar raha hai"

"that's good na...aab hume koi disturb nahi karega" yuvi smirked

"disturb? Kis chiz se?"

"after all we are husband wife or honeymoon pe aye hai so thodi privacy toh chahiye na?"

"WHAT? You looser idiot, main yaha serious hoon or tumhe husband banne ki padi hai. wapas jakey shadi ke baad yaha unty ke ghar aapni wife ke sath honeymoon manane aana"

Yuvi was smiling "wahi toh kar raha hoon" he murmured

"what?" ashi didn't heard that clearly

"nothing, andhar chale my dear wife?"

Ashi made a face n quickly entered in their bedroom. The woman went to yuvi, she thought ashi is upset for her phone n yuvi should make her happy.

"beta mujhe lagta hai ki tumhe apni patni ko khush karna chahiye"

"how?" yuvi asked

"you know? Agar tum uske liye khana banaao toh I think vo khush ho jayegi"

Yuvi astonished "KHANA???"

"han, why? you can cook na?"

"yah i can"
"so come with me" she went to the kitchen. Yuvi was still standing there thinking what he can make for ashi. Then the woman again called him from kitchen "Yuvi beta come" Yuvi went to there without wasting time.

It the room, Ashi was talking to her own "why I am doing this rubbish? Couple n all, mujhe toh usse door rahena chahiye but why we are coming close? Hey bhaggu, tumhi bataao what to do, mujhe uss unty ko sach bata dena chahiye tha"

Other side, Yuvi in kitchen.

Edited by 00123trisha - 31 July 2011 at 9:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvzindagiMeekoDazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
trishuu!
hugs and kisses!
lmao! mein abhi tak has rhi hon! like literly!
tumne story ka kyase kya kar diya!
its so funy i love it!
par miss blooper queen
yuvi ke dad ki death ho chuki hai (1)
ashi ne hi yeh husband wife ka natak shuru kiya tha- she wanted it (2)
and last update mein i wrote na ki yuvi was an amazing cook! woh aunty ko bhi sikha sakta hai! lol! (3)

but i so loved their fights and ashis thoughts! trishuuu!! i so love u for the update, par itnu chotu!!??? :(
aur ek part likhoAngry
plzzzEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
thanx alot lizzHugn sorry, when i started writing i didn't remember d last partLOLgalti insano se hi hoti haiROFLbtw, edited the mistakesSmile
_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
appy will go next, it's her turn
i can't updt now coz i need to updt TWILU otherwise appy will kill meConfusedLOL

BUBLAI

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
hey lizz, apps i have a superb idea for a AY ff will i start it??Embarrassed

BUBLAI

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

thanx alot lizzHugn sorry, when i started writing i didn't remember d last partLOLgalti insano se hi hoti haiROFLbtw, edited the mistakesSmile
cool! i read ital over :P
and i want to read one more part from u!
plzzz!
maine bhi toh 3 diye the na :(

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

hey lizz, apps i have a superb idea for a AY ff will i start it??Embarrassed

WOW!!! trishu ... that's a great idea Big smile.. go ahead ... it will be really good and refreshing to new new ffs on AY ... I am all yes for it ... Tongue bacchon ki tarah permission kyun le rahi ho ??LOL
I am all ready to read it ... really excited abt it ... get on to it asap Smile
I will read the last update and comment ... Tongue ei shobe exam diye phirlam Dead
thanks for considering my request abt TWILU TongueHug
_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
remix star utsav me start utsav me start hua hai don't missDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

BUBLAI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index