Remix

India-Forums

   
Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 75)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Joined: 26 August 2008
Posts: 1810

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hey !!! lizzie --- 3 parts back to back ... bahut zyada complan peeli thi kya ??? LOL all the three parts were amazing ... I was laughing lyk hell ... yuvi kumbhkaran hai shayad ... she tried everything on him and he was sleeping ...Ashi was all bucked up to play the wife's part well it seems LOL baby-maker blanket and the last part of the eagle and the cheetoe was from 'The Proposal' as far as I remember ... it was a crazy movie ... and you too have written it down really well keeping AY in mind ...TongueClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Hey !!! lizzie --- 3 parts back to back ... bahut zyada complan peeli thi kya ??? LOL all the three parts were amazing ... I was laughing lyk hell ... yuvi kumbhkaran hai shayad ... she tried everything on him and he was sleeping ...Ashi was all bucked up to play the wife's part well it seems LOL baby-maker blanket and the last part of the eagle and the cheetoe was from 'The Proposal' as far as I remember ... it was a crazy movie ... and you too have written it down really well keeping AY in mind ...TongueClap

lmfao appy!
am so so sooo effing glad tht i cld discuss the freaking movie! lol! and am so glad uv watched it!
it so reminded me of AY!! its a freaking crazy movie! remember the nude clash?ROFL
gosh! trust me, hw i wish i cld get tht here! lol!
and nope! complan nahi.. mein bornvita peeti hoon. :P
well, was in office, no work, getting bored! wht else cld get me out of the boredom? wtc focourse! lol!
next u go plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Joined: 24 May 2010
Posts: 4918

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
lizz ke ghar me der hai andher nahiROFL3 3 parts or itne kamal ke *CLAPS*Clap
unty ka part is superb lagta hai real me dono ko hsbt wf bana ke chhodegiLOLn that baby maker blanketROFLROFLROFL
idea kaha se mila???ROFL n shocking mumma papa coming to ladakhShocked
fab workHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

lizz ke ghar me der hai andher nahiROFL3 3 parts or itne kamal ke *CLAPS*Clap
unty ka part is superb lagta hai real me dono ko hsbt wf bana ke chhodegiLOLn that baby maker blanketROFLROFLROFL
idea kaha se mila???ROFL n shocking mumma papa coming to ladakhShocked
fab workHug

lol
ty trishu!!!

idea ek movie se milaLOL
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Joined: 26 August 2008
Posts: 1810

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@ lizzie ... I laughed like hell watching the movie ... sandra bullock was brilliant as margaret ... I so can imagine Ashi playing margaret ...LOLLOL it was damn hilarious ...
office mein baithke wtc updates ... wah wah !! wah wah !!! bournvita with DHA ka kamal dikh raha hai LOL
me not updating now ... I have an exam on monday ... after that i'll update ... okTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

@ lizzie ... I laughed like hell watching the movie ... sandra bullock was brilliant as margaret ... I so can imagine Ashi playing margaret ...LOLLOL it was damn hilarious ...
office mein baithke wtc updates ... wah wah !! wah wah !!! bournvita with DHA ka kamal dikh raha hai LOL
me not updating now ... I have an exam on monday ... after that i'll update ... okTongue

lol! ikr! the movie was mad! i asked ashu to watch it too! :P
and ill be waiting for ur update..

@trishu! plz u do update na.. appy tumhare baad kar legi.. 
pahleaseee!
:D
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Joined: 11 November 2009
Posts: 9030

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
lizzie..!!!! gtalk pe aao
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Joined: 26 August 2008
Posts: 1810

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@trishu :  yaa you go na ... i will go after you ... pakka Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index