lol! wecome to the forums
:)
keep letting us knw bout wht u read and hw it was :D
and catch up fast :D
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 73

"TAA TARA RA RA RA!" sang sheetal as she jumped  towards the stairs. She heard some noises and moved towards the direction.

And then what she saw, completely shocked her, forming her mouth into a big  'O'

There she saw sid, sniffing vrida's scarf hard.

"god!! Her skin smells like drugs.." he sniffed again with a broad smile on his face.

Sheetal giggled as she stared at the love struck puppy. That too for her deeed's? never thought as much.

She literally hopped up to him and stood behind him.

He was too engrossed in vrinda's scarf that he didn't realize sheetal was there too.

She poked his arms and grinned

"wha.. what??" he stared.

"kya sidd.. dee ke scarf ko hi dekhte rahoge, ya unse kuch kahoge bhi?"

"huh? Kya kahoon?"

"heyy bhaggu! Kya hoga aapka? Jab bhaggu dimaag baat rahe the, tab where were you?"

"er, well.. I weas the one deciding for him- ki kisko kitna dena hai" he smirked and moved ahead.

"hehe.. sid.. tum yuvi bhayya ke saath rehkar unke tarah attitude na do.. and yeah.. don't be stupid like him too.. you guys are such big idiots.. you all know everything, but end up messing up everything.."

"what to you mean? And what do you mean by all guys?" he narrowed his eyes

"uff. What I mean to say, is that you were dating my sis in college right? And then you left her coz you both couldn't manage the long distance relationship?"

"err.. yeah" he scratched his head.

"and you both couldn't be together, coz you both had your careers to look forward to? Right?"

"hmm.. right.."

"so?"

"so??"

"so now you both are settled. Now what is making you keep yourselves away from each other?"

"nothing.."

"so, go.."

"go? Go and do what?"

"heyyy  bhaggguuu!! "

"OH.ooo"

"yeah sid… go and tell dee.. she is not going to wait for you forever.. atleast I wont let her do so.. tum sab ladko mein akkal ki itni kami kyun hai?"

"hum sab.. kyun?"

"wahaan kabeer bhai is all smitten over the cat."

"cat?? Kabeer is in love with a CAT?" he screamed.

"shush… cat yaane, sany.." she whispered

"O.oo"

"haan, and usk bol bhi nahi raha.. on the other hand ranveer bhaiyya.. uff. He just loves irritating tia dee. Trust me, kuch dino tak if this continues, saare shaadi ke shopping ka kuch faida nahi hoga.."

"kyun?"

"kyun kya kyun? Kyunki.."

"kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi?" sid smiled

"no….. kyun ki shaadi hi nahi hogi naa.."

"O.oo"

"close your mouth.. and ab yuvi bhaiyya.. ashi dee ko manaana is not that easy.. mere paas aa jaate toh mein unko tips deti.. par meri toh kisiko zaroorat nahi hai.. but now, this is too much.. I have to take it all on my head now. Warna tum ladkon se kuch nahi hone waala.."

"and what makes you think your ideas work?"

"trust me, you don't want to know" blushed sheetal

"I do.." replied sid

"then you need to go back to mauriya high, and.. sort of.. look for a guy who hasn't dated me.."

"WHATT?"

"shushhh! Leave all that. Ab we will strt mending things, and we will start with you. Ill help you with dee, only if you will be my partner in crime when I have to deal with the other boys.."

She brought her hand forward.

"done!" he took her hand.

"now follow me!" she hopped back.

As sheetal took sid along with her, she knew what she had to do for the others too. She couldn't take the fights around her.when she was around, how was anyone supposed to FIGHT? She had always been the love guru at school.. so she could actually be able to fix this.

Back there, ashi had decided that she will not let the whole situation get on to her.

She knew they were here for a few days, and the that was not it.. they all were going back home for timbo's wedding. So there was no point in keeping herself distant from all of them, specially yuvi. She knew it would get more weird if she stopped talking and all. Atleast they could remain friends.

Sumeet's room

Sumeet- "soniya, what are you trying to do? Ashi will not forgive you if she gets to know what you are doing.."

Soniya- "I don't even know what you are talking about"

Sumeet- "don't act dumb. Am talking about yuvi and your plan.. a plan where I am am not included" (he snorted)

Soniya (giggled)- "oh, is that why you are upset?"

Sumeet- "n.. no.. just that ashi wont like it"

Soniya- "I am not doing anything. I know I just have to show yuvi I am with him. He just needs a boost. After all that has happened, I see that he really loves mamam. And is really sorry. Moreover, mamam.. she loves him too. Just that she wont except it.."

Sumeet- "so shouldn't we talk to her about it? Might be join me in your plan too… am sure id be of some help"

Soniya (tightening his tie)- "no thanks mr ahuja"

Sumeet- "no thanks? Why?"

Soniya- "coz there is no plan. Yuvi is all on his own. Its just that he doesn't know it. Let him just be. I know he will manage it."

Sumeet- "fine then. But when things get worse, don't stop me when I want some time with my daughter. okay?"

Soniya (smiled and hugged him)- "fine"

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WOW starting taa tara se😆 awww...sid wid vrinda's scarf n the most famous dialogue "Jab bhaggu dimaag baat rahe the, tab where were you?"🤣n oh! sheetal is giving sid proposing gyan😆 kabir ko CAT se pyaar🤣🤣🤣 not again cat...but sany ka koi connection hai kya animals ke sath???🤣lmao...saas bhi kabhi bahu thi🤣🤣n now shell n sid are a team...nyc😉n sany LOVE GURU wohhohho...soniya n sumit are too cute😳
aab next updt...jaldiii
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

WOW starting taa tara se😆 awww...sid wid vrinda's scarf n the most famous dialogue "Jab bhaggu dimaag baat rahe the, tab where were you?"🤣n oh! sheetal is giving sid proposing gyan😆 kabir ko CAT se pyaar🤣🤣🤣 not again cat...but sany ka koi connection hai kya animals ke sath???🤣lmao...saas bhi kabhi bahu thi🤣🤣n now shell n sid are a team...nyc😉n sany LOVE GURU wohhohho...soniya n sumit are too cute😳

aab next updt...jaldiii

lol trishu!!
ty!
u liked it!
and meine toh socha hi nahi ki animal and sany ka connection tha last part mein!
lol!
aise hi ho gya ;)
and i kr!
 i love soniya sumeet! :P
next part ill strt writing after some time..
rukho rukho!
aise free mein 3 parts saath mein nahi de paaoongi roz roz!
wait kro :P

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

og appy!

wasnt expecting thiss!!
waah!
new update!
and lol!
shuru with sany and kabeer?
waah. kya baaat hai :P
thier fights r so much like ay fights!
truely said :D
kabeer uske kitna chedta hai! lol
usko kya kya nahi bulaata hai! i didnt get ay here! but it filled in the gap!
lmao!
rotten tomato! he has the freaking guts haa :P
and sonu yuvi''s plans... uff! nw i dnt knw wht they will end up doing.. :P

Tum hi toh bol rahi thi sany-kabeer ke track ko agey badane ke liye ... just kept that in mind and tried to give the track a little push 😆 I find them really cute too 😛 
now you think about sonu-yuvi's plans ...😈 I have written so lamba-lamba posts on AY in the last few updates , so thought of giving it a break in this part 😊 tum ho na usko poora karne ke liye 😆
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

Tum hi toh bol rahi thi sany-kabeer ke track ko agey badane ke liye ... just kept that in mind and tried to give the track a little push 😆 I find them really cute too 😛 
now you think about sonu-yuvi's plans ...😈 I have written so lamba-lamba posts on AY in the last few updates , so thought of giving it a break in this part 😊 tum ho na usko poora karne ke liye 😆

haan haan meine hi kaha tha!
i love them too!
badey cute se hai dono :P
ab read the next part.. ill strt wrintg in  awhile
BUBLAI thumbnail
the sheetal-sid part was hilarious ... They are sooo cute and sid poora deewana banta jaa raha hai ... all lost in the scarf and all --- 'kyun chalti hai pawan' should have been playing in the background 😆 and sheetal is just full on 😆 giving sid love tips ...😉
I am glad Ashi decided not to stay aloof from the others especially Yuvi 😛
soniya-sumeet part was really cute ...😉 now lets see what Yuvi decides to do 😛
BUBLAI thumbnail
when are you updating lizzie ?😕
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

when are you updating lizzie ?😕

next part tomrrw