Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 70)

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
@lizz-SHANT??????ROFLyeh word mujhe suit nahi karta my parents always say that m ashantROFL
the updt was superbClapashi ka hand pakda or khud hi gir gaya uvLOL awww feeling bad shell b'day spoil ho gaya AY k liye dono ayenge toh kaccha kha jayegi ROFLn sany-kabir planing to keep AY awayShockedthey will do anything...GOSH
updt soon han n don't use that word for me, vo appy ko suit karegaROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Part 50

There was blood all over the white-ice rocks. Ashi ran up to yuvi and looked at him without blinking her eyes.

"not again yuvi.. you are seriously accident prone. Now I know why you were holding my hand throughout..  preventing yourself from falling."

She quickly wiped his head and sprinkled some icecold water they'd been carrying on his face.

He opened his eyes and found ashi to be by his side. He told her (almost into tears), "when I was struggling with my studies in mauriya, I failed again and again, you were there by my side, encouraging me to go on trying.."

She squeezed his hands as he continued, "when I went through an  emotional turmoil, when dad was around, you were there, holding my hand, helping me to take a stand for myself."

He added, "then I started working and finally got a big contract, and blew it because of a small mistake.. but you were still there for me.." ashi was in tears.

"I was dying, lost my breath, lost my mind, but then you were there to get me back to life. I opened my eyes, and all I found was you" ashi's tears trickled down as she listened to him, "and now I met with an accident again, and when I woke up, you are here with me as always. "there something I really like to say to you.."

She flung herself, closer to him, and held his hand. Finally he said….

"I think.. you bring me bad luck"

Ashi stared at him as if she was waiting for something to come, and yuvi quickly jumped and ran towards a tree.

He laughed hard as ashi clenched her fists and ran towards him..

"YUVI!" she growled.

It was around 2am. Sid and vrinda were having their drink in a quiet corner, as tia and ranveer were having a rough mocking session as the jived  on the music. Sheetal had already cut her cake, cursing ashi and yuvi. At the moment she was in some unknown hot guitarist's arms.

Kabeer looked at her and sighed, "whats with all the guitars? Almost all the girls I knw, fall in love with a guitarist.. ashi, tia, vrinda.. and now shells too. Just look at him, he is all over her.."

Sany- "ah.. guitarists.. they don't turn me on.. am more of a tough guy's girl.. moreover, that guy isn't over sheeta, it's the other way round. And if she goes at this speed, ull soon have her kids playing in your arms.."

Kabeer looked at her as he was in deep thoughts.. 'tough men..'  he smirked.

He quickly went up to the guitarist, who had been having a good time with sheetal. He pulled sheetal and punched right on his face. "GET OFF HER!"

It wasn't long till kabeer couldn't see anything. He couldn't figure out what exactly happened until he heard the girls laughing. He slightly opened his eyes and found them swollen. The guy was not only a guitarist. He was a wrestler for sure. Sany put her arms around his neck and pulled him towards the table.. "and the guitarist is a tough man too!!" she giggled

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIluvzindagiDazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

@lizz-SHANT??????ROFLyeh word mujhe suit nahi karta my parents always say that m ashantROFL
the updt was superbClapashi ka hand pakda or khud hi gir gaya uvLOL awww feeling bad shell b'day spoil ho gaya AY k liye dono ayenge toh kaccha kha jayegi ROFLn sany-kabir planing to keep AY awayShockedthey will do anything...GOSH
updt soon han n don't use that word for me, vo appy ko suit karegaROFLROFL

ok ashant murgi! thts wht ill cal u now!
de diya doosra part bhi! enjoy.. ab tum likho.
unko jungle mein rehnw do thodi der. lol.
and shelly toh unko pakka kaccha chaba jaayegi!lol..
chalo murgi! jaldi likho, am waiting :P

_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
nyc part once againBig smile n see we completed 50 partsDancingsany-kabir was so so cuteEmbarrassed
okay i'll go the next
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
lizzie ... so finally u updated ... phew !! i was thinking ke kahin tumhare update ke liye wait karte karte main buddhi na ho jaoon LOL
both the parts were good ... Ashi-yuvi are just impossible ... kindergarten ????? that bit was really funny ... bechara yuvi khud hi gir gaya ... for sure , shells will now chew AY alive ...LOLROFL
sany and kabeer plotting to keep them away ... Shocked... okay , i like the twist Big smile
bechara kabeer -- tough guy banne ke chakkar mein khud hi maar kha gaya LOL
enjoyed reading both the updates ... Tongue

look , I was shanti ... but if u would not have updated today , tab kuch aur hone ke bhi chances the LOL

Meeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Part-51 

Back to forest

Yuvi was laughing like hell to her n she was little confused. "What was all this?" she asked making an angry face. Yuvi was going to say but even he could they heard a loud sound from the other side of forest.

"what the hell was that?' ashi asked looking worried

"don't you worry wacko, tumhari vo dearest bhootni vapas nahi ayegi, guess koi trees cut kar raha hai" yuvi answered

"I know she'll not come back or agar ayegi so I'm damn sure ki vo tumhe apna shikar banayegi because I heard somewhere that kisi human pe just 1 time hi saya padta hai" ashi said making a funny face.

"HAHAHA……..joke tha?" yuvi asked

"that oh?"

"toh tumhe jokes bolna nahi ata, but seriously that sound was too loud" yuvi replied

"yah that's what I'm saying, we should find out" she starts walking towards the sound but yuvi pulled her to. "WOW WACKO, tum kya koi detective ho jo pata karne jaa rahi ho? Already we are in big trouble, we are lost or tumhe spy giri karne jaa rahi ho" yuvi snapped

"FINE, nahi jaaungi" she yelled. Suddenly the wind starts blowing fast n cold. It seems like a strong storm was coming to that area. They could hear the strong wind blowing sound.

"ashi, mujhe lagta hai storm anew ala hai"

"not again dude, firse tum ice-cream ban jaaoge" ashi replied n yuvi got irritated "look you wacko, I'm not kidding with you, I'm serious" yuvi snapped "hume koi shelter dhoondna hoga varna sirf main hi nahi tumhi vanilla ice-cream banogi"

"kyu psycho  vanilla kyu, I like chocolate"

"because, ice white hai or vanilla usually white hota  hai" yuvi replied

Ashi made a face n both of them left for finding a shelter. They were walking for 15 mins but did not found anything for their safety.

"HEY BHAGGU, yeh konse situation me dal dia iss psycho k sath?" looking up to the dark sky full of black clouds. Suddenly yuvi noticed a light in far. It was looks like a house or something, so he said ashi to go there but ashi did not agreed with him. She felt a strong feeling that something wrong there but yuvi did not listen to her & pulled her towards the house. She was trying to remove herself but yuvi was holding her hand very tightly so she did not succeed. When they came front of the house they got shocked, the door opened itself.

"yeh kaise hua?" ashi asked worriedly

"I guess billi ne khola hoga"Yuvi answered

"yah billi, so mister intelligent let me tell you k world me aaj tak itni smart billi paida nahi hui hai jo door open kar de" ashi replied

"whatever, lets go, maybe hawa se khul gaya hai"

They entered in the house.

P.S-sorry couldn't write a long updt, i rush to go. that door wala thing was just  wind not bhoot typeLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIluvzindagiMeekoSoulmate_SanaDazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
trishuuu!! itna chota??Angry
itni kya jaldi thi?Ouch
ashi yuvi ko finally ghar mila.. yahaan kuch spooky nahi hona chahiye.
lol and ay kabhi nahi sudherenge! love their fights!
awesome update! u have improved so so much! aur bhi likhogi yahaan toh best ho jaaogi! (iska matlab aur bhi likhoLOL)

_SnowFlake_

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
hey !! trishu ... the part was really sweet ...Tongue
their fights will never end LOL billi ne door khola ??? kya imagination hai LOL
enjoyed reading it ...
wish it was a bit long Tongue

_SnowFlake_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index