Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 7)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

and finally im here..im in WTC..whooopppppppp whoopppppppppppppppp..
*dances*
part 1

i loved d turmoil ashi is goin through...its exactly the yamini phase..somehow dis is what it reminds me of!
d way shes dying to see yuvi..to touvh him..to fill herself wid his presence..but there is a major block dat is restraining her..

so tiara get engaged?? r they married???
as for kabir..kya yaar fir kabir..hes one guy i dnt like! even in fiction..all in all fantastic openingBig smile

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
welcome jeeee!!
Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
ikr, i loved part one.. nt the rona dhona types.. tiara good news coming soon, they r engaged thoTongue
kabeer is our pkek waala kabeer, u gota like him.. weve got sanaya (gunjan ) for him.. Blushing

we will ask ashu to put her siggy here too.. kabeer and sanaya waali after they hook upEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

[mazaak, aur udao. Its not your fault. You do not know that this legendary creature represents freedom and open-mindedness with power and strength mixed with'.."
i have no idea why dis unicorn is in d story.not only did u include dis lizzie..u actually did unicorn ki tareef as well ROFL
awww so both of them are apprehensive abt facing each oder...
did something happen...omg i cant wait..and sanaya..Big smile im sure ye uss kabir ke opp hai..huh..okay..kabir i cant stand u.offically..
lizzie baby great part!!
[/QUOTE]
i wrote a reply and it got deleted,Cry am so nt in mood to write again...Angry
just tht sany is here for kabeer, its our very own gunjan and kabeer is our pkek waala kabeer..
mast na?
and ashu already has a siggy for them, and  and..
haan unicorn ka bhi track hai, sana figured it out for us
:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
okay...haan pkyek wala kabir i love..dolly hai wohHug

okay..unicorn is the new trend eh?? i dunno how we end up listening to boss! oh lizzie dis unicorn twist is soo adorable

okay..so now im itching to write..watever is watever..i dnt wantaay to become okay okay so soon..i want full drama..
as fr tiara..awwww dey r engaged..yayyyy inki shadi bhi karenge okay ..LOL full punjabi style..band baja barat types..
ohh bt d lost angle is gonna b up soon..plz i wanna write...

MeekoAkankshaa.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

[mazaak, aur udao. Its not your fault. You do not know that this legendary creature represents freedom and open-mindedness with power and strength mixed with'.."
i have no idea why dis unicorn is in d story.not only did u include dis lizzie..u actually did unicorn ki tareef as well ROFL
awww so both of them are apprehensive abt facing each oder...
did something happen...omg i cant wait..and sanaya..Big smile im sure ye uss kabir ke opp hai..huh..okay..kabir i cant stand u.offically..
lizzie baby great part!!
i wrote a reply and it got deleted,Cry am so nt in mood to write again...Angry
just tht sany is here for kabeer, its our very own gunjan and kabeer is our pkek waala kabeer..
mast na?
and ashu already has a siggy for them, and  and..
haan unicorn ka bhi track hai, sana figured it out for us
:D
[/QUOTE]
hapens it happens!..okay so i shud imagine gunji n kabeera!! oyeeeeeeeeee solid match yeahhhh LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smile
unicorn!ROFL im waitng fr u..sanju u figured it out..god hahahaha cant stop laughing!

MeekoAkankshaa.

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
3 updatesShocked
wooppiii  wooppiiiiDancingbaad me padhungi
abhi i'm going 4 padhayi

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Yay, Debs. Dancing Sanu's putting up the next part soon, and then you can go, if you're free. :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove--sunshine--

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
this part is by sanjana, she isnt ol, so am posting it

part 5

Tia and ranbir are standing outside hotel
Tia: tia cant believe dis dat parlour was so tacky and low market. Ranvir, is tia lookin old?
Ranvir: no tia u r lookin good as always
Tia: tia wishes dis hotel is better and it has world class service as tia cant live at low market and tacky place
Ranvir: don't worry tia I hav booked dis place according to u only. Here we will hav world class facilities. Tia lets go in as it is weather is getting bad
Tia:  ya lets go otherwise tia's hair will fall down
Both of them get in and sheetal and vrinda were already waiting 4dem. All of them hugged and greeted each other
Sheetal- d-uh rb(ranbeer bhaiya) what is dis why u hav booked dis hotel, look at d swimming pool hw dirty is dis?
Tia: ranbeer.. tia told u dat
Ranveer cuts dem out and says: dis is d best hotel in ladakh and it is due to wind blowing outside

Den vrinda glares sheetal to indicate her to stop her tantrums here…. And den dere is knock on d door and ranvir opens up d door and den sanaya nd sid enter
Ranbir; sid bana aap kaise hai
Sid: hi bro wassup, m cool and hi gals
Aftr dat everybody greets sid except vrinda and she is glaring at sanaya constantly and sid notices dis and suddenly speaks"guys dis is sanaya uv hotel manager and my best frnd"
Den everybody welcomes her. Den everybody starts chatting and everybody notices dat uv is missing. Bt no one dares to point it out
Sheetal: sid bhaiya aap kya kr rahe ho?
Sid was lost in his thoughts says and says "m watching my unicorn flying"
To which sanaya chuckles and everybody glares at her as in enquiry glare. Den to answer dere glares "due to his unicorn only we had 2 leave uv on d airport" den she tells dem d detailed story.
Sheetal: sid bhayyia I wanted to ask what r u doin in job terms not in dreams
Sid: I make cartoons
Everybody starts laughing loudly except sanaya and vrinda.
Ranbeer: baana yaani aap khud ka sketch bnate ho
Tia:aur tum isse apna job kehte ho. Isse acha tum mere saath fashion magazine mein work karo. By d way u dnt hav fashion germs like ashi and tia will train u and u will get fame also jst lyk tia ahuja cz tia ahuja hona koi aisi vaisi baat nahi hai
Aftr which ranveer grabs her hand and dey hav a eyelock which everybody notices.. bt dey were busy in dere eyelock to notice that. And to break that silence sheetal speaks out suddenly
Sheetal:  is dis a job. pahlease u need to hav proper career.

Sanaya who was standing quiet, speaks out "guys its his profession we are nobody to interfere in his life, you know, his cartoons are the hottest topic in town, his graphic designs, I bet u… none of us can even get close to that. And his quotes.. here, I have some magazines with some of his most creative stuff"
That was wen every one looked at sid, but in quite a different way, they look up to him with respect and smile. vrinda watches sanaya in disguise and suddenly dere is sudden knock on d door and hotel manager comes in and says"sir, we hav received official warning about storm. So its advisable dat u people dnt leave dis place and I wish u nice stay here"
Aftr manager was gone sid says"whats so nice about it"
Ranvir: atleast we hav each others company and ashi is all alone on airport
Vrinda: oh no hw will she come here
Sanaya: uv is also stuck in airport
Tia: pahlease guys chill tia knows dat uv and ashi will arrive together and safely
Sid: are u astrologer?
To which everybody stares at tia and sid wid dere wide eyes

Tia- "tia just knows that they will come together" (looks at ranveer) "fate?"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoverluvzindagileeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index