Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 68)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hey !! lizzie !!
finally managed to read the last part ... just loved the way you finished the saya track ... Thank God you finished it off ...aakhir kar ek bhootni ne hi ek aur bhootni ka track khatam kiya LOLLOL
the grave -digging and burning was described well ... the last bit was awesome ..
bechari sheetal ... LOL
par uske baad you didn't update anything more ... i was hoping to read atleast 3 more parts Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
lizz, where are u?????
apps, are you okay now? howz your infection???
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Hey !! lizzie !!
finally managed to read the last part ... just loved the way you finished the saya track ... Thank God you finished it off ...aakhir kar ek bhootni ne hi ek aur bhootni ka track khatam kiya LOLLOL
the grave -digging and burning was described well ... the last bit was awesome ..
bechari sheetal ... LOL
par uske baad you didn't update anything more ... i was hoping to read atleast 3 more parts Confused
thnks appy!
3 parts more?Shocked
aaj ill give one fir u cont plz
:P
@trishu, hoon mein zinda! chill.. aaj update karti hoon.. uske baad u both 2 2 parts plz
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

lizz, where are u?????
apps, are you okay now? howz your infection???

I am more or less fineTongue ... The allergy is gone but the redness is still there ... but atleast it's not bothering that much Angry
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Hey !! lizzie !!
bechari sheetal ... LOL
thnks appy!
3 parts more?Shocked
@trishu, hoon mein zinda! chill.. aaj update karti hoon.. uske baad u both 2 2 parts plz

when will you update yaar ???Sleepy  and 2-2 parts !!!! after you I hope trishu update it , then I will update for sure Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
@liz-i know you are still zinda, updt soon han
@apps-okay, get changa soonLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
lizz,apps-look at my dabba the last siggyROFLROFL
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by elizaa

Hey !! lizzie !!
bechari sheetal ... LOL
thnks appy!
3 parts more?Shocked

when will you update yaar ???Sleepy  and 2-2 parts !!!! after you I hope trishu update it , then I will update for sure Tongue

tc yaar!! ill update in the night! havent yet strted writng

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index