Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: elizaa

booo!
this punch is frm my side.. not coz i have to handle u... but coz m so upset tht i cant watch it :(
grr!
in star waalon ko koi doosra time nahi mila tha kya! manhoos idiots!😡
and plz ay ff jaldi shuru kar naa.. pahlease!😳

thanx for d punch🤣 n i'll satrt it asap😊
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

didnt the cat punce on u for making fun of her language?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

duh uh... mujhe pata bhi nahi jo maine kaha uska kya meaning tha but vo samajh gayi n replied me back but kya kaha don't know🤣🤣but maine jo bhi bola that i guess a66a hi bola tha coz cat was looking friendly to me🤣🤣🤣🤣2 baar maine usse baat ki😉
my didi was saying tere school ke dost mar gaye hai kya jo tu billi ko friend bana rahi hai🤣🤣n papa said animals ki language sikhna a66i baat hai🤣🤣🤣
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

aami monjholikaa!!!!

yay! i knw ur language too🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣
itna bolne se no fayeda😆filmy gialogue hai🤣
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

ha ha ha 😆😆 ab tumhare andar bhi bhoot ghus gaya hai kya 😆😆
I know the update was short but can't help it ... actually my ups is not working and the powercuts is making it impossible for me to give long updates ... har waqt darr lagta rehta hai kahin mehnat bekar na jaye ... I had written a long one only ... but was not on time to save it and it was vanished with a sudden powercut 😭😕 isiliye jaldi mein itna sa update kar payi

toh simple!
aur ek partt likho😳
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

🤣
itna bolne se no fayeda😆filmy gialogue hai🤣

aami jhe tumhaar!
chin chin chin!
will this do?😳
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

aami jhe tumhaar!
chin chin chin!
will this do?😳

lol 😆😆
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@trisha -- you have become an expert in cat language ... 😆 wah wah !!! wah wah !!! 😆😆

@lizzie : itne mein nahi chalega ... lol ...😆 now sing the full song ...😆 I will give an update , a long one for sure ... in 3 days 😛 till then you or trishu can update 😆

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

@trisha -- you have become an expert in cat language ... 😆 wah wah !!! wah wah !!! 😆😆

@lizzie : itne mein nahi chalega ... lol ...😆 now sing the full song ...😆 I will give an update , a long one for sure ... in 3 days 😛 till then you or trishu can update 😆

cry cry😭😭 or baat karne ka chance nahi mila🤣
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Part-59 

Ashi went back to bedroom stood beside window. Thinking how to go back to their hotel

"agar main uss psycho pe depend rahi toh puri life mujhe iss forest me bitana padega, mujhe hi kuch sochna hoga"

Suddenly saw a black dotted in white body mini truck in the garaj. She thought if she requests the lady to take the truck in rent so they can move to the hotel easily. She rushes to the lady but the lady was in dreams, sleeping tightly on sofa.

"Untie, i need to talk to you" ashi said but she was not listening to ashi. Then ashi sat on her knees n again said "UNTIE, are listening at me?" but the lady was sleeping like hell n dreaming that she is dancing with the old hot heros n saying "one two cha cha cha...

"yeh untie dreams mey kiske sath cha cha cha kar rahi hai? UNTIE WEAK UP" ashi was shaking her but she was still on "mera naam chun chun chu………….

"WHAT??"

Yuvi heard that "untie, yeh besura audio player bajana badh kijiye or koi achha sa song lagaiye" he shouts from kitchen. Ashi went to kitchen "you psycho, yeh koi audio player nahi baj raha tha vo untie dreams me kisike sath dance kar rahi hai I guess"

"what???? Main yaha khana paka paka ke pak raha hoon and vo waha dance kar rahi hai?? How mean she is"

"forget her, I have a plan to go back hotel" ashi said

"tell me fast" yuvi replied

"okay, I saw a truck in garaj n I think yeh untie ka hai……. Yuvi stopped her in middle "I can't believe ke untie truck chalati hai"

"who cares listen, hum vo truck le jayenge toh hotel jaldi pohochenge, we need to steal the truck" ashi explained

"you mean chori?" Yuvi shocked

"no way baby, hum toh yeh khelne ke liye lenge(made a face) of course chori karenge varna I'm sure untie hume kisi tarha rok legi so we should move now"

"but khana……..

"sorry, mujhe food poisoning nahi chahiye" ashi snapped n left kitchen

At hotel, Sany & Kabir was still thinking how to go out. Other hand, Shell was too upset and angry; she was walking one side to other sp restlessly. Tia came there n saw her like that.

"Sheetal, tum haya se waha kyu ghoom rahi ho? tumhe chakkar aajayega or tum faint ho jaaogi or birthday ke din fainted its not so cool, don't you think?"

"so what can I do? Ashi di n Yuvi bhaiya pata nahi kaha hai n it's my birthday and I am not happy at all"

"pahlease Shell, vo dono thik honge ek doosre ke sath jo hai" she giggled

Shell also smiled. Sany was listening at them silently. She thought if anything happen between them then it will be so tough to keep Ashi-Yuvi away. She went to kabir.

"aaj sheetal ka birthday hai so hum bahar jaa sakte hai" sany said

"bahar what you mean?"

"I mean to say hum dono bahana bana sakte hai ke hum sheetal ke liye kuch lene jaa rahe hai"

"hmm….. good idea but will say this"

"fine you darpok" she went to tia n took her in a side "tia, mujhe or kabir ko sheetal ke liye kuch lene jana hai so we are going oit han"

"oh owaaao, sure go n jab kuch logi tia call karna actually agar shell ko pasand nahi aya toh uska mood or bhi spoil ho jayega"

"yah, I'll call" she left

In garaj, Ashi Yuvi was successful to stealing the keys of truck.

"give me the keys" yuvi ordered

"why? Main chalaungi" ashi snapped

"bilkul nahi, last time tumhari maherbani se hum iss khusat untie ke ghar me fas gaye the but not this time, truck main chalaunga" yuvi replied n sat on driver seat. Ashi sat on front seat.

Through 15 minutes they were driving. At last they success to find out the road. There were too much fog so they couldn't see the way so clearly.

"hey bhaggu, pahele hi kya kam trouble me the jo yeh fog dal dia raste me"

"don't worry hum hotel pohoch jaayenge" yuvi replied

"tum sath ho issi liye toh worry kar rahi hoon" She mumbled

Suddenly she saw a dear who was crossing road "DEAR"

Yuvi didn't saw that dear "jaisa tum kaho HONEY" Yuvi replied with a smile

"no you stupid look a dear" she symbolized the dear. Yuvi was loosing his control from the truck because the dear was so close n he was unable to push the brake. Somehow the truck stooped in a side. Both of them took a deep breath n ashi started shouting on Yuvi.

"you psycho, looser, idiot, ullu ke patthe I told you dear n you was saying honey, main kya joke kar rahi thi?"

"mujhe kya pata ke vo ek real dear tha, I thought tum aise hi bol rahi ho"

"shut up, because of you hum dono khaai mey gir jate" ashi yelled

"lekin gire toh nahi na so calm down" yuvi yelled

They bend to look out n the truck was like going to fall from a high mountain, on something the truck was balancing itself but they couldn't see what was that, they were too worried.

"see, hum khaai ke upar latak rahe hai, jabse yaha ayi hoon pata nahi kitni hanging party's attend karchuki hoon " ashi yelled

"okay, kuch nahi hoga just relax" yuvi said

"how to relax?? Dekh sakte ho kitna deep hai?"

"I can try" Yuvi went out his head from the window but even he could see anything the truck again start dancing.

Ashi screamed "AISE NAHIII, thik se dekho bina hume giraye"

"sorry main apni spring wali gardan ghar pe bhool aya hoon"

"blow the horn, maybe koi hume sunle or help kar de"

Yuvi blown the horn but the horn was not normal horn, it was a cow sounded horn like BWWW Bwww

"what the hell is this??? Aise toh sirf cows and ox humari help karne ayenge" ashi yelled

"now what??" yuvi replied

There was a window between the back part of truck.

"lets go from here" yuvi suggested

"okay, me first" ashi said

"why? My idea so me first"

"kabhi suna nahi kya? ladies first"

"lady my foot……….okay lets toss the coin"

They tossed a coin & Yuvi won it , ashi got angry "whatever, mainhi pahele jaaungi" she entered in back side through the window but suddenly her belt blocked with something n she trapped in it.
Meeko thumbnail
trishuuu
tum ne toh mujhe maar hi daala hasa hasa ke!🤣🤣🤣🤣

pet mein kitna dard horaha hai pata hai!
milo tum mujhe kabhi! pakad pakad ke peetoongi🤣🤣🤣
dear honey??🤣🤣🤣🤣
trishu, aise mad ideas aatey kahaan se hai tumko?🤣🤣🤣 i was like off my bed, almost gir gyi thi🤣
and then gaadi chori karna and aunty ka gaana gaana🤣🤣 poore update mein has has kar mar gyi🤣
and ye kya? ashi ke kitne hanging parties karwaayi ho?🤣🤣 bechaare dono!
and itne boore time pe u finished?
 ðŸ˜¡
trishu! plz i really plead! aur ek part likho naa! full on ur style!
ur just awesome at comic timings! kab shuru hua and kab khatam, poora laughter ride thi!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and i so hate it ki khatam ho gyi :(
plz plz plz aage bhi likho naa1 trishu! pahleasee😳