Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 62)

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Part-43 

Yuvi was still in shock. Ranveer pushed him slowly.

"yuvi banna hosh me ayiye or kuch kijiye"

Yuvi got back his mind n start shouting for her. "Ashi don't worry I'm coming, tumhe kuch nahi hoga"

"guys plz hurry up varna main gir jaaungi, hey bhaggu help me out" ashi cried out

Sid & sany at hotel, they went to the manager.

"sir please help us, we need ropes n if possible then two lifeguards also" sany was saying that very loudly.

"okay calm down, I'll manage ropes & lifeguards" mager replied n went somewhere.

"oh god, I hope ashi ko kuch na ho" sid explained

On the top of the mountain, everyone was in fear n that tree was going to fall. Ashi was screaming more loudly.

"AAA...guys yeh dono kaha mar gaye?"

"oh Tia's god sid or sany ko jaldi vej do, varna ashi niche gir jayegi" praying to god but yuvi got angry to heard that she will fall down. "TIA" he shouts "tumhe pata bhi k tum kya bol rahi ho, how can you say that ki vo gir jayegi?" yuvi was looking so angry on Tia.

"sorry yuvi, Tia didn't mean it, Tia ko bhi Ashi ki utni hi fikar jitni tumhe" tia said to him

"but tumhe soch samajh ke bolna chahiye tha" yuvi replied

"guys enough, concentred on ashi, koi please kuch karo" vrinda said

"I think sany or vo ghochu sid kahi fass gaye hai issi liye der ho rahi hai" shell replied

Ashi was still screaming "Timbo apna pyaar badme jatana but now mujhe upar uthaao this tree is very weak, mera wait handle nahi kar sakta" ashi cried out

"that's it main or wait nahi kar sakta, I'm going" yuvi was loosing his waiting control n going to get ashi without any ropes n anything but Ranveer stopped him.

"banna yeh aap kya kar rahe hai? aise toh aap bhi problem me aa jayenge" Ranveer explained

"but Ranveer ashi...

Even he cloud say something kabir said "yuvi, ranveer is right & ashi? She'll be fine, kuch nahi hoga usse"

Ashi was hearing them, "kabir you're right mujhe kuch nahi hoga lekin agar kisine jaldi nahi kia then I'm sure kuch na kuch hoyega"

At the hotel, the manager was too late.

"kaha hai yeh manager?? He is too late. Isse manager ke post se nikal dena chahiye" sid explained his anger to the manager.

At last, he came there but he could not manage any lifeguard, everyone was busy to save the others so none of them was in hotel. Moreover, there was just one rope the manager had. Sany & sid got angry to heard that n went alone with just one rope.

On the top of mountain, yuvi was so restless.

"no guys I can't wait more" even he could move sany & sid was coming there shouting. They gave the rope to yuvi, he tied the rope to his waist n start coming down to ashi. The tree was braking & ashi was going to fall but yuvi caught her hand at the main time.

"ashi, try to climb up, I'm here for you" he said gently

Ashi was trying to climbing up & on top, others were pulling the rope.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aab koi or ashi ko upar uthaaoLOL

Edited by 00123trisha - 29 June 2011 at 5:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoverluvzindagiBUBLAIMeekoSoulmate_SanaDazzilerDizzy

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
hey trishu ... it was a rocking update ... TongueClap
Clap"AAA...guys yeh dono kaha mar gaye?" -- this was the best one .. she is busy accusing sid n sany LOLLOL

okay I'm trying to pull Ashi up ... I'm going next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

dhonnobaad appsLOL

be carefull khud mat gir janaROFL

Edited by 00123trisha - 29 June 2011 at 10:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

ELIZA FERNANDES Stern Smile

kaha ho tum

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Part 44 :

Yuvi : '' Ashi please aur thoda effort do ... See all are trying their best "

Ashi : '' Ofcourse Yuvi , I 'm giving efforts .. tum log aur zor se kheecho ''

All were pulling the Rope , Ashi was then just five feet to reach the top ... suddenly she felt a tug at her feet ...
she cried : '' AAhh !!! guys mujhe jaldi kheecho ... someone is pulling me down ''

Yuvi : '' babes , sab tumhe upar hi kheech rahe hai , don't worry ''

Ashi : '' Yuvi , I 'm serious ... trust me for once atleast '' she looked deeply in his eyes ...
Yuvi tried looking down to see if anyone was there but can't find anyone .. the winds suddenly started blowing very strongly ...

Kabeer : '' Yuvi ... please jaldi kheecho ... mausam kharab ho raha hai ''

They all were trying pulling Ashi up but was not being able to do so ... They were all confused and scared at the same time ... upar se Ashi was losing her grip on the rope ... Yuvi's hands were also slipping ...
Ashi : '' Yuvi ... please hurry up ''

Yuvi was getting all the more tensed and his hands were getting more sweaty for that ... suddenly a strong wind blew which brought down the tree to which they all tied the rope to ... All of them pulling the Rope felt a sudden jerk and moved forward and fell on each other as they went off balance ...

Yuvi felt that he is moving forward , he looked behind and saw what was happening ... he was going on moving forward taking Ashi along with him ... Ranveer and kabeer rushed to hold the rope once again and finally managed to do so ... but at that time yuvi and ashi were hanging almost 30 feet below ...but atleast now ashi and yuvi were together ... holding each other tightly ...

Yuvi : '' Ashi tum thik toh ho na ? don't worry ... they will pull us up ''

Ashi : '' I hope so ... but what has happened just now ?? I just hope meri wajah se baaki log bhi mushkil mein na padh jaye ''

Yuvi : '' Wacko ... har cheez ke liye aapne aapko blame karna achi baat nahi hai ... okay .. see nothing has happened to anyone ... and tumhe bhi kuch nahi hoga ... main hoon na ''

Ashi : '' itna movies dekhna is not good ... okay .. ''

Yuvi smiled at her ...
Ranveer : '' Yuvi ... aap log thik hai ''

Yuvi : '' haan bro we are fine ... please jaldi kheecho ...''

Ashi : '' haan thakur please jaldi ... hum dono hanging gardens mein baad mein ghoomne jayenge ''

kabeer , Ranveer and sid were pulling with all their strength and finally managed to pull both of them up ...
they all let out a sigh ... vrinda and Tia rushed to hug Ashi .. both were in tears ...

Ashi : '' guys itne emotional mat bano i am fine .. ''

Sid : '' yaa sab toh humein poochna chahiye ... inn dono ko kheechte kheechte thaak gaye ... kal se tum dono kha khana bandh... itna heavy ho ke kheech hi nahi paa rahe the ''

Ashi : '' Ohh !! really sid ... hume kam nahi par tumhe zyada zaroor khana chahiye ''

Kabeer : '' tum thik toh na ?? tum achanak se gir kaise gayi ?? ''

Ashi : '' kitne sawal poochte ho yaar tumlog .. isse toh meri hanging party was good ''

Yuvi : '' par iss baar main nahi aane wala ''

Ashi : '' aake bhi kya kiye ... filmy dialogues bol rahe the ''

Vrinda : '' guys tum dono ladhte ladhte thaak nahi jaate ??? jab chalo lets go back to the hotel ''

Ashi : '' Yes maate chaliye !!! waise mere liye din kaafi adventurous tha ''

The rest : '' aur humlogo ke liye bhi ''

all were smiling and were going back to their hotel ... suddenly Ashi heard a sound ... like someone was calling her by her name ... a wind blew across her face ... she turned around but saw nothing ...then she heard a voice again ... crying '' please don't leave me ''... ashi was now really scared ... she stood there looking here and there but saw nothing ... suddenly sany noticed that ashi was standing behind looking for something ... she told kabeer about it ..

Kabeer : '' Ashi !!! wahan kya kar rahi ho ??? hotel nahi jaana ''?

Ashi was still standing over there ...
Ranveer : '' aaplog chaliye ... hum unhe lekar aate hai ''

Yuvi : '' don't worry bro ... you guys carry on ... I am bringing her to the hotel ''

Ranveer : '' aap sure hai na bana .. waise kaafi late ho gaye hai ''

Yuvi : '' isiliye toh ... you guys go and freshen up ... We will see you all at lunch ''

all went to the hotel and Yuvi went to Ashi ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoverluvzindagi_SnowFlake_DazzilerDizzy

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

kaha ho tum

hey !!! debo ... kahan thi yaar ??
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

dhonnobaad appsLOL

be carefull khud mat gir janaROFL

na re ami porini but ashi ke kintu finally tulechhi ..LOLLOL
read it and give your comments Tongue
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Originally posted by luv_wacko

kaha ho tum

hey !!! debo ... kahan thi yaar ??
arpsss...well my lappy crashed Confused
and plus was out for my vacs..came back on 24th..
hw r u?Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index