Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 54)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
woah!! if i knew tht IF i unreserved, ud post so soon, mein toh KAB ka unres kar detiLOL

edited*
idiot!! stupid!!
it is nt at all a useless part!!
it was hilarious...
specially ashi telling uv thtnow its ur headache- saya.. the bhoot aunty is ur tension.am going to enjoy my vacation with the gang.. u take careof thetension..
she knws hw much this bhoot thingy has scared her.. she cldnt breathe. but then the trust she has in him, like even now.. wen she knew he was there for her, she left alll her freaking tensions on his head.. like she is the only one  who he has to handle.. she knws tht.. lol.. and she is all in for her trip masti..
:D

on the other hand kabeer sanu part was so small.. and sany thinks tht yuvi doesnt want to accept her in front of his friends.. but does she knw wht ashi and yuvi share is much much much more higher thn thtLOL

and SID vrinda!! as u said, u handle this... theyrtoo delicate for me to experiment on.. sanu took care of them properly.. now the torch is in ur hand.. lol..
sheetal is just too much, vrinda ko caves mien ghooma diyaLOL total pagal!! total tiashiLOL
and now she will send sid behind her... haww.. another jungle sceneLOL oh sry, lost in the cave sceneLOL

Edited by elizaa - 13 May 2011 at 5:04pm

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
@akhi:superbClap
sany thinks that uv will not eccept her n sid shel's gadhaROFL& upar se khow bhi gaya so sadUnhappy
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
finally i will readParty
chalo khush ho jao n kal ek part expect karo
haan janti hu ye baat main 2 mahine se keh rahi par mera kal ab finally kal aa gaya hai :D
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

finally i will readParty
chalo khush ho jao n kal ek part expect karo
haan janti hu ye baat main 2 mahine se keh rahi par mera kal ab finally kal aa gaya hai :D

yeah right!!

like i believe u
:|
grrr...

ek part likho and surprise do!!
bada waalaa :P
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
abhi part 18 padh ri hu..:P
lemme finish till 35 aaj :P 36 main likhungi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

abhi part 18 padh ri hu..:P
lemme finish till 35 aaj :P 36 main likhungi

okay jeee
..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hi guys.
I am roopal and i am preparing a list of all shweta's fans.So i invite all hers fans to visit this page  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1679756
and if u r not in the list then comment about it.I hope u will take a look at it.And ya there are also some forums related to her here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=594

Thank YOU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
i have a bad wali news ppl..forget my kal ki update..my laptop crashed in d vening n d next laptop dat i can use is after 10 pm Unhappy i will update bt it wil take time..im very sorry
dont hate me :(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index