Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 49)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gungun

sana honestly...
dint lyk d part
it ws nothing what i expectd
it ws 

much more den wt i expected
dint lyk d part becoz totaly loved it
sid and sheetel behaving so like ashi uv all along
bt i dnt want d two to fall for each other
plz dnt do dt
keep updating
chao
tc

awww that ws soo cute commen and dont worry we are not pairing up sid and shellSmile
thanx alot 4 such sweet comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

res! 

when you said surprise, i thought you updated lccyw. :P i'll comment soon.. lemme reply to all of the PMs & update the index. 

-edited-

lmao. i loved this part. it was SO awesome. ROFL i looveee sid & shells. unicorn and all, lmao. ye saara unicornophobia liz ne hi shuru kiya. ROFL haww, how dare shells call siddy's unicorn useless. ROFL ''parrot ya tape recorder?'' ROFL lmao, kabir . . torturofying sanu. ''husband'' ''shut up.'' LOL LMAO, ice skying.. NICE. tishi. ROFL POOR VRINDA, seriously! kaise kaise logon ke beech phas gayi. ROFL 

yayyy
anky liked my stupid punches
u knw ur comments make me to write commedyTongue
thanx alot ankyBig smile

Meeko

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

*Edited* 
@sana:awsome surpriseHuglove the part
shell ki jawaniROFLn again unicorn...lolLOL
fab fight yaarWink

thanx alot trishaHug
and today i love will find a way
yayyy

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

OMG !!!! eliza ... 5 parts back 2 back at one go Shocked I am still in shock ... really can't believe what I am seeing LOLLOL and woh bhi 5 totally rocking parts ClapClap well done dear ... will give a proper comment on all the parts later ... managed to read all the new updates ... Tongue waiting for what happens in the cable car ...Smile

@sanju : your part was really cute and all the cute fights ... i am really loving kabeer and sany these days ... and shell-sid was superb ... bechari humari maate !!!LOL

thanx alotBig smile
and i love to make characters fightTongue
and maate bechaari nahi hai maha bechari h
aiLOL

BUBLAI

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

oh lord!!! PART 30!! sanaaa!!!Hug
it was totally a surprise!! loved readin it!! :D
u knw, i was so dying in the hosp to ocme back home and read it!!! and then i read and res tht part...
ab fir read kar ke am commenting!!

i felt so happy to read ur commentBig smile
thanx alot 4 such nice commebt

:D
sid and shells!! ur forte!! :D u dont knw wht an awesome writer u r when it comes to comedy.. doosre mein bhi mast ho, but in comedy and oneliners, ur awesome!!
the way shells takes his caseROFLROFL
buddha?? seriously??ROFLROFLROFL
and then shells ki  jawaani??? shels usko maar hi daalegi!!ROFL
and am loving the unicorn talk... am so glad tht i got it here.. oh.. remember the humtum thingy tht we wer going to put here.. i guess we shld strt it... the whole articles and all.. remmeber? plz.. i think its high time we strt.. love ur idea.. here.. this one was the best.. the humtum waala!!
and then out of nower he calls her the unbelievable combo of shi and tia ROFLROFL and then he thinks he can get away with tht? sana, from wer do u get such ideas?ROFLROFL
and then sany and kabeer.. teasing her coz he thinks she is married,,, lol.. and then flirting bhi ni chodta..
and then poor vrinda.. thinking kahaan fas gyiROFLROFLROFL

par itna chota update kyun?Angry mujhe aur chiyyeCry

arey dnt worry m updating it now
and u gave me unicorn feverTongue
and ya nw we shud strt
can i ask same ques cz ur mind is more creativeTongue

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

part-32

UV looks at ashi whose nose was bleeding right now. He grabs her arms.

Uv: are u alright? In past 15 minutes I died 100 deaths.

Ashi: (feeling dizzy) stop acting like EK serial actors

Then uv hugs her passionately like he has got something precious and ashi give into in and she also hugs him and both of them are lost in another world amd moving there hands on each other back. And suddenly tram starts moving and ashi realizes and she parts herself away from uv shyly. Thn both of dem move away from each other. Ashi out of hug embarrassment looks down at the floor. Uv pulls out hankey out of his jeans pocket and hold it in front of ashi's face to give her hankey.

Uv: take it, u need it

Ashi: I don't need anything from you and how are you damn cared about me?

Uv: will you ever improve

Ashi: improve word is not in my dictionary and I am already perfect.

Then uv cups her face into his hand and starts cleaning up her nose.

Uv: why didn't you tell me about this earlier?

Ashi: main kya itne dino se faarsi bol rahi thi jo tumhe samajh nahi aaya.

Uv: shutup I am serious

Ashi: thanx 4 telling bt serious and uv are like a joje to me

Uv: stop cracking your jokes we need to do something.

Ashi: waah lagta hai bhoot tumhara brain-transplant kr gaya achaanak se itni akkal kaha se aayi.

Uv: tumse baat karna hi bekaar hai

Ashi: toh maine kaha hai kya mujhse baat karo

Uv: galti ho gae dakku gabbar singh

Den tram stops and ashi and uv starts moving out  and duty low in energy ashi holds her head with her hands and uv notices it. uv holds her waiste so that she can walk properly. Both of them starts walking by looking into each other eyes.

Tourist spot

Vrinda is following shell as she is walking in tantrum way child

Vrind: wait listen to me

Shell: (while walking) I am not goin to listen to u when I said I want then I want it

Vrinda: but u r so small for that according to your age.

Shell: then go away I am not goin to come back.

Then sid comes there rumming and following them

Sid: what happened

Vrind: emm emm

Shell: siidy viddy u cant leave us alone na. and don't ask her tumhaare samne aate hi mam ki zubaan pr taala lag jata hai.

Maate gives her killer looks to shell and sid looks at vrinda admiringly and shell is looking at sid.

Shell: mud mud ken a dekh mud mud ke

Sid: what?

Shell: nothing I am going and I am not goin to come back till you people don't let me do ice-skying

Vrind: but u r too small and what if u get hurted.

Sid: oksy shell get ready we both will do it together.

Vrinda: but sid

Sid: don't worry nothing will happen to her as I am with her.

Vrinda keeps looking at sid

Shell: yayyy…. Wait wait you are doing this so that I don't tell asho di about whatever you said in the morning

Sid: no but if u think so den I am going

Shell: okay okay sorry I cant believe this that I am saying sorry to kabootar. But its okay majboori mein gadhe ko bhi apna baap bnana padta hai

Other side of tourist spot

Kabeer wears his googles and gloves.

Kabeer: s are you ready mrs. Dev

Sany: ya I am ready mr.confident

Kabeer: we will see who is over-confident and tighten up ur grip.

Sany: I don't need any advice from idiot

Den sany swoosh off from dere and kabeer follows her. Both of dem gives tight competition to each other. Den before reaching the end point and to assure his win he removes his googles and winks at sany. Sany keeps looking at him and looses her control and fells down. Kabeer moves forward while doing ice-skying and he turns to see her and sees sany sitting and holding her feet and den he immedialtely takes u-turn and run towards her.

Kabeer: (funny tune) oho sany baby gir gae

Sany: shut-up(cries in pain) its all becoz of u monster

Kabeer: now keep quiet and lemme see your foot

Kabeer moves forward to check her and sany moves her foot away from him.

Kabeer: I knw m not ur husband but right now u need me

Sany: oh god what days have u shown me. now I need monsters

Then kabeer check her feet and it pains a lot to her and out of pain she clutches his arms and kabeer starts looking at her.

Sany: its paining like hell.

Kabeer: you cant walk and I hav to picj you up

Sany: no no I can wa……

Before she can say anything more kabeer picks her in his arms

p.s-- lizz dont demand update from me now so soon

anky i need ur update

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAISimi_YaRaLoverluvzindagi_SnowFlake_MeekoSoulmate_SanaDazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
finally the much awaited part!!!
sanu kina rulaya iske liye?Angry
anyway... ty for it!!Hug bas padh kar edit karti hoon!!
edited*
lmao.. it strts only with a joke!!LOL and ashi like like dnt act like ek serial ka actorLOL
i told na, id comment if it was extra extra awesome!! so hw cld i  not edit this..
loved the passionate hug,BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing and then ashis oneliners!! erm.. i mean ursLOL love them! ur just tooo good at thisLOL
and then- daaku gabbar singhROFLROFL thts just too muchROFLROFL\Blushing
next at the tourist spot!! strted with vrinds handeling shells..
and then the mud mud ke na dekh of shells!!Shocked extra awesome!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
and the very next moment she calls him a kabootarROFLROFLROFLshe is just a mixture of tiashi... just too much to handle for a day..ROFLROFL
next waas and amazing sany kabeer sceneBlushing
mrs dev, mr confidentROFLROFLROFLROFL
and then tht wink tht kabeer gave.. i can imagine our kabeer doing tht..
sanu, i hate u, itna accha romantic update.. mein kab se blush kiye jaa rhi hoon, tht grin on my face isnt goingROFLROFL mom thinks am madROFLROFL
and we i saw him going back to see if she was fie, i was like so considerate.. and then he snaps back at herROFLROFLsany baby gir gyiROFLROFL
bechari ko kitna chedta haiROFLROFL
and then!!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing another romantic scene!! he pics her up!!
aaj teeno couples jinmein jhagda ho raha tha unmein eyelocks ho rahe haiBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
love them!! tiara mein toh love shove pehle se hi haiBlushingBlushingBlushing
next ashu!! plz updateE!!!!!

Edited by elizaa - 29 April 2011 at 12:24am
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

lizz u knw what i call anky miss emotion and u r givin a tough competition to her
i mean in what a way u represeented each and every emotion dat ws mind blowing i hav no words
u explained all d pov so well
and u used all d elements of horror and blended well with emotions and it ws just mind blowing
and the best ws third person pov

fire!'

"looks like some ram gopal verma's phook 3.." he looked at her and choked as he saw her nose bleeding.

means aise ideas aate kahan se hai
this was best part and i hav no words for this part

lzz u knw why didn't i commented cz i had no words for such a great update

really it ws super awesomeClap

thank u sanaa!!! mwah!!
lol.. and i call ashu miss emotionless. there r reasons.. not coz of the writing stuffLOL there she pours in extra emotions.. i cant compete with her thereLOL
and thanks again.. reading ur comments make me feel like wrting more and moe for u all :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index