Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 48)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

OMG !!!! eliza ... 5 parts back 2 back at one go Shocked I am still in shock ... really can't believe what I am seeing LOLLOL and woh bhi 5 totally rocking parts ClapClap well done dear ... will give a proper comment on all the parts later ... managed to read all the new updates ... Tongue waiting for what happens in the cable car ...Smile

@sanju : your part was really cute and all the cute fights ... i am really loving kabeer and sany these days ... and shell-sid was superb ... bechari humari maate !!!LOL

lol.. PITAAA!! hw r u???
long tim!!
and its hight time u strt updating too!!!
and thnaks coz u like them!! ill be waiting for ur reviews! :P

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Part 31

Things were not as they seemed. The car stopping in the middle with only ashi by his side, the idea was so exciting for him. This was the time where.. she would have to answer all his questions, moreover, she better did, coz she would have no other option.

He looked below and smirked. They were on some thousand feet height. In the middle of the ropeway, and all alone. If it was some other time, with some other person, he would have surely freaked out, but he didn't need to, he was with the one whom he had always loved. His world was with him, so why would he bother to even think about it even once and get upset.

"LO! Atak gaye" he sighed.

There was an announcement that the ropeway has some mechanical problem. Ice had been formed inside the machine, due to which the cars stopped. There were four cars in all, quite far away, and yuvi could see only one.

"wacko.. tum thodi der ke liye baat karna band nahi kar sakti thi.. poor cable car. Woh bhi tumse darr gaya.. dekho. Ab move bhi nahi kar raha." He looked at her.

Ashi's face was going pale all over again, dilating pupils and shredding skin from her lips. She looked uneasy.

"kya hua wacko? Darr lag raha hai?" he smirked.

She didn't reply.. every minute there were some changes seen in her, he had been talking to her throughout, but she was numb, no expressions and looking at something carefully. Now yuvi wanted to start the grilling session. He wanted to ask her things, to clear out the misunderstandings. He wanted to know the reason why she left him, and he knew this was the best time.

Ashi's POV

I feel like I am dying, like a darkness is ripping my lips, a slow beating reaching for the core of my heart. My eyes twitch occasionally.. slowly closing, and then re opening.. tired and ready to rest.. I can feel yuvi sitting besides be, telling me something, calling me.. but I cant hear him. My cheeks feel like they r hanging over a heat wave, roasting harmfully but yet freezing like being buried in the antartic ocean. I can feel somthing moist go down my throat. Much different then saliva, more like poison.there is this pain in my chest, like drums banging loudly inside my skin, the echoing silence shredding at my flesh from inside, causing to look pale from outside. My hips feel compressed, and my lungs flaming. I cant breathe, I cannot shout, and I just cant scream. My legs have selfishly given away under the weight of my body. Yuvi. All I care for right now is you yuvi, I almost killed you the last time. Plz don't touch me, I don't want to hurt u further. I know what is happening to me, I cannot help it, and you would never believe me. But I don't want to hurt you. Please don't touch me. Don't wake the ghost who has possessed me. She is sleeping. I can feel something inside me.. I can feel her wanting revenge. Yuvi, don't wake her..

Third person's POV.

He called her once. Twice. Thrice. She didn't reply. Her pale face worried him a bit.

"ASHI!" he shook her.

As soon as he did this, ashi lost control over herself. She started opening her manual lock and tried breaking free. This scared yuvi, coz once she did that, she could open the glass door any moment, and could fall down.

He caught her, but her force was too much for him to handle. He couldn't understand the strength she threw.

She was acting psyched, and he couldn't control her. Her grip was too tight and her hands were all over his collar..

"ENOUGH!" he yelled, "enough of your jokes ashi.. your next move, and ill burn you alive"

That reminded him of the fire ashi spoke about, but before he had to do anything, ashi sat still again, without moving, looking ahead and eyes closed.

Time seemed to pass by really slow, it had been an hour which seemed to be a year. He wondered when ashi would stop acting like a kid and  would stop her pranks, and when would the machine be fixed so that they could get up and move around. Asking her about anything at the moment wasnt of any use. She was just quite.. 'so unlike her' he thought..

He looked back at the lighter and smirked..

'fire!'

"looks like some ram gopal verma's phook 3.." he looked at her and choked as he saw her nose bleeding.

"shit!" he yelled

"ASHI! ASHI!!" he couldn't understand anything, she refused to move and looked pale. The only thing that made sense to her was the lighter. He lit it in front of her, and shook her as she collapsed on his shoulder.

Ashi's POV

I wanted to stay alive badly, but some distant part wanted me to die. I had no clue what was happening to me, I tried to keep my eyes open but some strange force closed them tight. My sight was stolen. My hearing was stolen. My tongue felt numb. My smell was stolen.

It was a real blackout, taking me away from reality. My existence. My eyes opened slowly, but everything seemed different. There was no cold, but I felt some warmth. I was almost lying on yuvi, who held me tight. He didn't know what happened, but I did. I edged backwards, my hands ruffling through my hair and my mind ticking like a clock.

Everything seemed calm now, and I didn't hurt him. I never could actually. he was unaware of all this. i had to tell him as I knew what had happened to me.. something paranormal.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoverBUBLAIluvzindagi_SnowFlake_Akankshaa.--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
*RES*
Edited:)
nice1 lizzClap...it was a little bit scary but thank god she is okay n ramgopal varma's spook 3ROFLwas so right...yeh toh spook 3 hi banta ja raha haiTongueLOL

Edited by 00123trisha - 27 April 2011 at 4:33am
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
ek aur update. :O res! -_-

-EDITED-

i need to read it once more nao. 

omfg, omg, omg. omg ...ye tumne likhaa!? this whole horror script tum jaisi .. lazy lazy person ne likha? omg, it was so perfectly described. you could literally imagine everything happening, each and every movement & moment & reaction & expression was so CLEAR. 

haha, he was so excited to have ashi next to him.. and what did she do? she attacked him. ROFL ram gopal verma ki phoonk 3. ROFL aw, she collapsed on his shoulder, and then he's like..tumne uske expressions hi nahi dikhaaye, LOL. but the whole part where ashi didn't want to hurt him was REALLLYYY adorable. Embarrassed 

tum mere liye continue karna more and more mushkil bana deti ho ..'coz i have absolutely NO idea what to write. LOL. still. yeah.. erm, i'll update day after tomorrow. :P 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 27 April 2011 at 4:00pm
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
lizz u knw what i call anky miss emotion and u r givin a tough competition to her
i mean in what a way u represeented each and every emotion dat ws mind blowing i hav no words
u explained all d pov so well
and u used all d elements of horror and blended well with emotions and it ws just mind blowing
and the best ws third person pov

fire!'

"looks like some ram gopal verma's phook 3.." he looked at her and choked as he saw her nose bleeding.

this was best part and i hav no words for this part

means aise ideas aate kahan se hai

lzz u knw why didn't i commented cz i had no words for such a great update

really it ws super awesomeClap

Edited by sanjna4 - 29 April 2011 at 12:20am
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@eliza : read the latest part just now ... and my fingers are really itching to post a comment ... what a part !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugand I really mean it ... it was spooky with all the right elements in the right amount in it ... wanted to read such a part from a long time ... it was brilliantly written  ClapClap...  I was waiting for the cable car update , but didn't know will get it sooo soon ... you were like ab bahut dino tak mujhse update maat maangna and all ... miss nautanki ... what bang on updates these days ... and one after the other ... and all are ek se barkar ek ... you are at your writing high and I am completely loving it ,...Tongue
your last 5 updates were really awesome too ... the best part was the flashback sequence ... really loved the way you have written it ... every word of it was really close to my heart ...
And i am fine dear ... will update when i will be a bit free to think ... I will let you know dear ...
thanks a ton for such great updates and such an awesome and spooky update Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

*RES*
Edited:)
nice1 lizzClap...it was a little bit scary but thank god she is okay n ramgopal varma's spook 3ROFLwas so right...yeh toh spook 3 hi banta ja raha haiTongueLOL

awww!! thanks trishu!!!Tongue

scary banaya taaki tumko scary lageLOL
lol.. in say 10 more updates yeh bhoot chali jayegi.. chillLOL
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

ek aur update. :O res! -_-

-EDITED-

i need to read it once more nao. 

omfg, omg, omg. omg ...ye tumne likhaa!? this whole horror script tum jaisi .. lazy lazy person ne likha? omg, it was so perfectly described. you could literally imagine everything happening, each and every movement & moment & reaction & expression was so CLEAR. 

haha, he was so excited to have ashi next to him.. and what did she do? she attacked him. ROFL ram gopal verma ki phoonk 3. ROFL aw, she collapsed on his shoulder, and then he's like..tumne uske expressions hi nahi dikhaaye, LOL. but the whole part where ashi didn't want to hurt him was REALLLYYY adorable. Embarrassed 

tum mere liye continue karna more and more mushkil bana deti ho ..'coz i have absolutely NO idea what to write. LOL. still. yeah.. erm, i'll update day after tomorrow. :P 

lmao!!! ashu tum bhi na..
u liked it itna? mere subah ka bukhaar tha..haan.. and meine likhe.. me the lazy bum, meine :P and it was so clear tht u felt it? am so glad u did!!:D
uvi was yuvi only.. excited tht ashi was next to him1!!ROFLROFLand she attacked himROFL
and oops, i forgot to put in his expressions wen she fell on him.. lol.
arey i dnt make vms no ffs no os and no games like sana and no siggys, toh am allowed to post here more thn once.. tum log woh saara karte ho naROFL
and so now u  have to give me 6 parts.. or may be more wen i update again!!ROFLROFL
and if u have no idea wht to write, then we shall discuss.. u remeber wen i had nthing to write and hw u tortured me everyday!
i made the whole ropeway scene and 6 parts for it.. waise tumko bhi kuch karna hoga :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index