Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 48)

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
*RES*
Edited:)
nice1 lizzClap...it was a little bit scary but thank god she is okay n ramgopal varma's spook 3ROFLwas so right...yeh toh spook 3 hi banta ja raha haiTongueLOL

Edited by 00123trisha - 27 April 2011 at 4:33am

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
ek aur update. :O res! -_-

-EDITED-

i need to read it once more nao. 

omfg, omg, omg. omg ...ye tumne likhaa!? this whole horror script tum jaisi .. lazy lazy person ne likha? omg, it was so perfectly described. you could literally imagine everything happening, each and every movement & moment & reaction & expression was so CLEAR. 

haha, he was so excited to have ashi next to him.. and what did she do? she attacked him. ROFL ram gopal verma ki phoonk 3. ROFL aw, she collapsed on his shoulder, and then he's like..tumne uske expressions hi nahi dikhaaye, LOL. but the whole part where ashi didn't want to hurt him was REALLLYYY adorable. Embarrassed 

tum mere liye continue karna more and more mushkil bana deti ho ..'coz i have absolutely NO idea what to write. LOL. still. yeah.. erm, i'll update day after tomorrow. :P 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 27 April 2011 at 4:00pm
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
lizz u knw what i call anky miss emotion and u r givin a tough competition to her
i mean in what a way u represeented each and every emotion dat ws mind blowing i hav no words
u explained all d pov so well
and u used all d elements of horror and blended well with emotions and it ws just mind blowing
and the best ws third person pov

fire!'

"looks like some ram gopal verma's phook 3.." he looked at her and choked as he saw her nose bleeding.

this was best part and i hav no words for this part

means aise ideas aate kahan se hai

lzz u knw why didn't i commented cz i had no words for such a great update

really it ws super awesomeClap

Edited by sanjna4 - 29 April 2011 at 12:20am
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@eliza : read the latest part just now ... and my fingers are really itching to post a comment ... what a part !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugand I really mean it ... it was spooky with all the right elements in the right amount in it ... wanted to read such a part from a long time ... it was brilliantly written  ClapClap...  I was waiting for the cable car update , but didn't know will get it sooo soon ... you were like ab bahut dino tak mujhse update maat maangna and all ... miss nautanki ... what bang on updates these days ... and one after the other ... and all are ek se barkar ek ... you are at your writing high and I am completely loving it ,...Tongue
your last 5 updates were really awesome too ... the best part was the flashback sequence ... really loved the way you have written it ... every word of it was really close to my heart ...
And i am fine dear ... will update when i will be a bit free to think ... I will let you know dear ...
thanks a ton for such great updates and such an awesome and spooky update Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

*RES*
Edited:)
nice1 lizzClap...it was a little bit scary but thank god she is okay n ramgopal varma's spook 3ROFLwas so right...yeh toh spook 3 hi banta ja raha haiTongueLOL

awww!! thanks trishu!!!Tongue

scary banaya taaki tumko scary lageLOL
lol.. in say 10 more updates yeh bhoot chali jayegi.. chillLOL
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

ek aur update. :O res! -_-

-EDITED-

i need to read it once more nao. 

omfg, omg, omg. omg ...ye tumne likhaa!? this whole horror script tum jaisi .. lazy lazy person ne likha? omg, it was so perfectly described. you could literally imagine everything happening, each and every movement & moment & reaction & expression was so CLEAR. 

haha, he was so excited to have ashi next to him.. and what did she do? she attacked him. ROFL ram gopal verma ki phoonk 3. ROFL aw, she collapsed on his shoulder, and then he's like..tumne uske expressions hi nahi dikhaaye, LOL. but the whole part where ashi didn't want to hurt him was REALLLYYY adorable. Embarrassed 

tum mere liye continue karna more and more mushkil bana deti ho ..'coz i have absolutely NO idea what to write. LOL. still. yeah.. erm, i'll update day after tomorrow. :P 

lmao!!! ashu tum bhi na..
u liked it itna? mere subah ka bukhaar tha..haan.. and meine likhe.. me the lazy bum, meine :P and it was so clear tht u felt it? am so glad u did!!:D
uvi was yuvi only.. excited tht ashi was next to him1!!ROFLROFLand she attacked himROFL
and oops, i forgot to put in his expressions wen she fell on him.. lol.
arey i dnt make vms no ffs no os and no games like sana and no siggys, toh am allowed to post here more thn once.. tum log woh saara karte ho naROFL
and so now u  have to give me 6 parts.. or may be more wen i update again!!ROFLROFL
and if u have no idea wht to write, then we shall discuss.. u remeber wen i had nthing to write and hw u tortured me everyday!
i made the whole ropeway scene and 6 parts for it.. waise tumko bhi kuch karna hoga :P
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

@eliza : read the latest part just now ... and my fingers are really itching to post a comment ... what a part !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugand I really mean it ... it was spooky with all the right elements in the right amount in it ... wanted to read such a part from a long time ... it was brilliantly written  ClapClap...  I was waiting for the cable car update , but didn't know will get it sooo soon ... you were like ab bahut dino tak mujhse update maat maangna and all ... miss nautanki ... what bang on updates these days ... and one after the other ... and all are ek se barkar ek ... you are at your writing high and I am completely loving it ,...Tongue
your last 5 updates were really awesome too ... the best part was the flashback sequence ... really loved the way you have written it ... every word of it was really close to my heart ...
And i am fine dear ... will update when i will be a bit free to think ... I will let you know dear ...
thanks a ton for such great updates and such an awesome and spooky update Hug

PITTTA!!!! :D
u read my latest part!! lol.. and u liked it!! ty ty!! Hug
i guess u wer the only one who wanted to read a spooky part like this.. LOL am sure baaki sab meko gaali de rahe hogeLOL
arey i wasnt to update.. i waited 4 two days and ashu didnt. and i wanted the cable car update too.. so i was like chaddo. ill write more.. the others r handeling more ffs.. so u knw, am the only one with this.. 
and me in my full on writing mode.. lol.. holidays mein kuch karne ko ni hai na :))
and thanks for commenting and letting me knw hw much u liked it..
u guys replying here really helps us to write more!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by similuvs_ashiuv

this is soo nyc .. sany and kabir fight just like sid and shell fight..
they behave like child LOL...
wel awesome...
who is next updater???... plz plz update soon  

thanx alot simi and i love writting commedyBig smile
and next updater ws lizz and agn she has phasao me and m updating nextTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoverMeeko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index