Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 45)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

fantastic! great.. just what i needed.. i still need to reply on your earlier part & you give me another one. and then you expect me to write FIVE parts together. girly, i have TWO other fanfictions too. :P you should start one too. ^_^ please please please.. start a PKYEK FF. (: 

LMAO.. okay, Tia and Ranveer wanna leave Ashi and Yuvi at the TEMPLE? :| OOH..Hilltop temple. i was wondering about the cable cars. LOL and baaki sab ko sightseeing pe bhej diya!? lmao! haha, shelly, ye ASHI hai .. SID nahi. ROFL lmao .. i forgive you! sanu ne mere kaan fod diye toh i forgive you! ROFL and what does she do? call soniya! and she blasts Yuvi! HAHA, even i can imagine his panicked expressions. ROFL ''she asked me to take care of you?'' LOL aww and she was worried that she might hurt yuvi .. and she asked him to take a lighter & he's like ''ashi is scared'' ROFL ROFL and ruk kyon gayi cabletop thingy?! AAAH.. hamesha galat time pe rokooo. :P

perfect!! u keep crying for new parts, and wen i do give u so many, u crib over tht?Angry lol, i knw, am just too smart for u... b4 posting i took a promise from u! now u have to give me 5 parts too!!
and pkek ff?? no no no!! lmao!
saya ne roka hai.. the cablecar.. now saya has in her, so u have to show how yuvi handles this situation.. apparently the electricity of the area has gone.. so u can show it this way too.. am eagerly waiting for your part now!
:D
and thks for reviewing!

Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
thats all part are great ..
tia and ranveer got married really exited ..
really amazing .. maza aa gaya ..
well who is next updater ????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by similuvs_ashiuv

thats all part are great ..
tia and ranveer got married really exited ..
really amazing .. maza aa gaya ..
well who is next updater ????

thanks simi!!Hug
tia ranveer didnt get married.. they will get married after they all go back home after this trip!!TongueWink
next updater is surely not meLOL
sana or ashu will cont now!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLover

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
hayeee lizzz u made me speechless...manga tha 1 updt or de dia 5-5Shocked
i'm so luv u yaar
i had read the part be4 ur PM but 4 some probs couldn't coment then n the funny thing i had started reading from part 29 n finished in 25ROFL
okay lets back to the updts
Omg AY burned the cake...lolLOLthey should go to master shef india2...Tongue n tia-ranveer marriedShockedi was shocked when i read it but i know abhi single haiLOL
matey-sid-sheetal was too gud

gungun Senior Member
gungun
gungun

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
GOD! u surprised me. Ek saath 5 updates
you said dt urslf dey were kind of fillers, dnt need to, loved all d parts i would say say dey were required to build up the story
keep doing d gr8 work
n plzz yar frm nxt tym
itni late mt hona updates k liye, it makes me restless
chao
tc
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

hayeee lizzz u made me speechless...manga tha 1 updt or de dia 5-5Shocked
i'm so luv u yaar
i had read the part be4 ur PM but 4 some probs couldn't coment then n the funny thing i had started reading from part 29 n finished in 25ROFL
okay lets back to the updts
Omg AY burned the cake...lolLOLthey should go to master shef india2...Tongue n tia-ranveer marriedShockedi was shocked when i read it but i know abhi single haiLOL
matey-sid-sheetal was too gud

lol.. maga tha 1 and i gave u 5.. coz 5 yrs tak fir ni maagnaLOL
:P
lmao.. tum bhi ulta kaam karti ho... ay shld go to mastercheif 2 for sure... didnt u like the bubblegum kiss?Embarrassed
the flashback was not needed, par tum sab ke liye thaEmbarrassed
tia and ranveer r not married.. woh log ghar jaakar shaadi karenge.. yeh plan hai... is liye sabko invite kiya hai..
i love maatey sid and sheetal tooLOL

thanks for reviewing
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gungun

GOD! u surprised me. Ek saath 5 updates
you said dt urslf dey were kind of fillers, dnt need to, loved all d parts i would say say dey were required to build up the story
keep doing d gr8 work
n plzz yar frm nxt tym
itni late mt hona updates k liye, it makes me restless
chao
tc

lol.. ty ty!!
and thnak u again coz u didnt feel they wer fillers.. its great to see u guys reviewing! and tht ur liking it too.. read the first part of this book.. the link is given on page one.. thts the story of them when they wer in skool.. am sure u will like it!..
i dnt like being late yaar.. par doosra kaam bhi hota hai..
ab akanksha ko peeto!! its her time to update!!
:D
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
okay finally i read part-24 
dat ws ankys aprt and superb part
as usual m goin to like sid and shell aprt more and d line dat cracked me up like anuthing was

''Sheetal, tum theek toh ho na? Agar main Ashi ke saath kuch bhi karne ko sochunga na..Yuvi meri taangein tod dega. Kabir mere haath tod dega..and Ashi mera muh khud tod degi!''

he said dis so truely and hell ya i like sid and shell like anything and now uv is like devdaas... uska pyaar kahin aur chala gaya and 

my emotional queen see for such nice update i am leaving long comment not like il
superb update specially u handlesid shell properly awesome update ClapClapHug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index