Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 44)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
arre yaar !? ye kya tha? itne saare updates? i read the last one in the beginning. LOL and then i read the earlier two ones and you're like..aur bhi aa rahe hain! & i am like...W*F. :P and then you made me promise that i'll update as many as you're writin. :| I HATE YOUU. :P

@Part 25 - nicey! you expressed her emotions beautifully! i love the whole 'i love you enough to know that you can't fall for someone else' thing. if you HADNT told me about it on skype yesterday, i WOULD have been like.. DAMN YE KAB HUA!? LOL psh, i love the flashback. she told him she loved him. truely. aww, and she wanted to meet him. super aww. ''did you deserve this?'' i love kabir! <33 vrinda sid and sheetal. ROFLROFL

@Part 26 - i loveee yuvii!! blah, tum itne ache ache emotion kahaan se paida karne lag gayi? :P song ka kamaal haii !?! the birthday thing was AWESOME. omg, mary-ash!! <333 tum ache ache wale fanfictions ke link mujhe bhi do na.. i need 'em for IL-2. :P anyway, back to the point, LOL, im ADDICTED to bubblegums. ROFL POP POP POP KISS. LOL mast! and they burned the cake. ROFL

@Part 27 - Sanu and Kabirr !! :D haha, i'm likin 'em now! LOL, even kabir knows it's a drama now. ''are you married?'' ROFL you're definately married! ROFL haha sid caught up with his long lost ex and her sister. LOLLOL i love sid-shells !! :D :D tia really hates sanu, doesn't she? vo uske saath apna make up box share nahi karegi. ROFL KYON nahi.. PAHLEASE AAANA. ROFL ROFL ab tia aur shelly kya khichdi paka rahe hain? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove--sunshine--

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
umm aki angel wings??? u shud comment on what im writing as well Tongue
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Part 28

Tia was planning something for ashi and yuvi with shells. No one else had any idea about this plan, and shell's was more then happy to help.

Tia- "shelly, listen! Ill take ashi and yuvi with me and ranveer! In our car"

Shells- "hmmm"

Tia- "and u have to handle the lot. Ill ask them to meet us all at the temple on the hilltop, and tia and ranveer will take the car for some of tias shopping. You guys wont go to the temple, you all will be going for sight seeing, and we will meet you directly on the spot"

She grinned.

Shells- "di! Are you sure this will work.. its ashi di, not sid!"

Tia- "tia is sure, when yuvi is around, ashi cant see any sense" (going back to the group) "guys, chalo nikalte hai.. ashi ranveer, chalo tia ke saath.. haan, yuvi, tum bhi chalo" (she pulled them all to the car)

Anyhow tia and shells managed to get the plan in action. Shells was at the point with the gang, except the famous four, and tia managed to leave ashi and yuvi near the entrance of the cable car.

Ashi (peeping in the car)- "timbo!! Bhaggu kasam, ek din mein tumhara murder kar doongi!"

Tia- "ab tia kya kar sakti hai! Temple jaana hai, tia ki shaadi honey waali hai, tia has to wear a saree and go na! warna itll be a bad omen.. and agar aisa hua toh? OH TIA'S GOD!"

Ashi- "HEYY BHAGGU!! Tia's god ko please busy rakhna, and ranveer, we will be there in the temple, tum dono jaldi aao!"

Ranveer- "don't worry ashi, we will be there soon!"

Ashi and yuvi waited near the stairs as the car left.

Yuvi was sure that he wanted to clear things with ashi, before anything would get messed up.

Yuvi- "ashi.. err. Sany"

Ashi- "oh that? That's okay.. I forgive you"

Yuvi (shocked)- "what? You forgive me?"

Ashi- "yeah.. sany ne kal chilla chilakar mera eardrums mein holes kar diye the.. coz of u.. so I forgive you.."

Yuvi- "excuse me! Wacko.. am not saying sorry alright! I was going to tell you that.. that am not  dating sanaya..:

Ashi looked at him, and looked down again. She knew it, but she wondered why was he telling her all that.

"so? I don't want to know.. and I don't care"

she quickly took her phone and made a call to soniya.

------

p.s-updated from part 25 onwards..

guys, i was so bored, and tired now... lol.. 5 yrs tak mujhse nahi maangna koi bhi update.. lol..

i knw all of the parts wer fillers, but then i had to leave some suspense behind tooLOL 

Edited by elizaa - 22 April 2011 at 2:14pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIluvzindagiSimi_YaRaLover_SnowFlake_leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

arre yaar !? ye kya tha? itne saare updates? i read the last one in the beginning. LOL and then i read the earlier two ones and you're like..aur bhi aa rahe hain! & i am like...W*F. :P and then you made me promise that i'll update as many as you're writin. :| I HATE YOUU. :P

lmao!! ikr, so many updates, roz mujhe itna hairaan kiya, to lo.. itne saare updates.. 4 in all.. so u give me 4 before u ask for more!!

@Part 25 - nicey! you expressed her emotions beautifully! i love the whole 'i love you enough to know that you can't fall for someone else' thing. if you HADNT told me about it on skype yesterday, i WOULD have been like.. DAMN YE KAB HUA!? LOL psh, i love the flashback. she told him she loved him. truely. aww, and she wanted to meet him. super aww. ''did you deserve this?'' i love kabir! <33 vrinda sid and sheetal. ROFLROFL

eheh!! ashi knws that he doesnt love sany.. she has been with him for so many years, she can read his feelings in and out!Blushing
flashback was ur idea, remmeber, u told me bout ashi being with kabeer.. thnks to u for it!LOL
and i love kabeer too!! "did u desreve this, was wht i thot from kabeer's sideLOL

@Part 26 - i loveee yuvii!! blah, tum itne ache ache emotion kahaan se paida karne lag gayi? :P song ka kamaal haii !?! the birthday thing was AWESOME. omg, mary-ash!! <333 tum ache ache wale fanfictions ke link mujhe bhi do na.. i need 'em for IL-2. :P anyway, back to the point, LOL, im ADDICTED to bubblegums. ROFL POP POP POP KISS. LOL mast! and they burned the cake. ROFL

yuvi and his emotions, i wrote them all wen i was with u, listening to u speak and laugh over me with nikky, remember? i cldnt concentrate coz of ur voicesLOL
pop kiss!! loved tht kiss, so mary! and yesh!! they burned his cake!! its ashi.. wht do u expect.. u remmeber the recipe she had taken from ranveer's momROFL

@Part 27 - Sanu and Kabirr !! :D haha, i'm likin 'em now! LOL, even kabir knows it's a drama now. ''are you married?'' ROFL you're definately married! ROFL haha sid caught up with his long lost ex and her sister. LOLLOL i love sid-shells !! :D :D tia really hates sanu, doesn't she? vo uske saath apna make up box share nahi karegi. ROFL KYON nahi.. PAHLEASE AAANA. ROFL ROFL ab tia aur shelly kya khichdi paka rahe hain? LOL

lol, kabeer is too much for her.. he will torture her even moreLOL "r u married" and then she poking the fork in his thigh.. thank goodness she wont kick him on the shins.. or mite be she willLOL
tia sany khichdi will be yummy!! am sureLOL
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Part 29

she quickly took her phone and made a call to soniya.

"haan mumma! Bas jaa rahi hoon.. nahi.. yuvi hai mere saath mein.. MUMMA!! Ok, wait" and hands the fone over to yuvi

"hello soniya aunty! How are you!"

"shut up and stop jumping like a monkey! And listen to me. STAY AWAY from mamam.. she is in no state to take your nonsense. Kuch zyaada hua, toh mujhe wahaan aana padega.. and I hpe you don't want that to happen." She growled and hung up.

Ashi looked at yuvi's panicking expressions and smirked.

"kya boli soniya aunty?"

"haan?? kuch nahi.. just asked to take care of you.." grinned "chalein?"

He took her towards the ropeway, and entered their cable car.

Yuvi stared at her till they entered the car. Everyone faces rejection, he thought. Rejection stinks and it hurts really badly. He wanted to move on, but how could he, when she hadn't herself moved on. His injured innerself protested and recoiled at the whole idea of moving on.

On the other side ashi was feeling another rush of emotions. She was more worried of the happenings around her. The whole saya cr*p.. it scared her. She knew once she was in the car, she'd be alone with yuvi and there were chances of her getting possessed again. She even knew that yuvi would never believe her, but as scared she was for herself, she was all the more worried if she would hurt him again. She looked back at him as she fastened her seat belt.

"yuvi.. am here with you, but something bad might happen.." she stops as the car moves, an as she hears the same old unpleasant noises again.

"yuvi, please take care, and…. Fire..keep your lighter with you.."  she gulped.

"wacko! What are you talking about.. lagta hai, tumhein height se darr lag raha hai! Neeche dekho" he made her look down

"shut up yuvi.. listen to me.. kuch bhi hua toh keep the lighter with you"

"OMG! The great anvesha ray bannerjee darr rahi hai??" he kept teasing her, but she couldn't answer back, she was caught in a fast running time, noises covered her ears, and she screeched loudly as the car stopped in between. 

--------

eee.. srry again.. my hands wer itching to write more, and wen i wrote a few para's i got bored.. am goign to watch remix now.. this was my last part.. for today i guessLOL

so i gave u all 5 updates together!!Big smile

plz review

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIluvzindagiSimi_YaRaLoverleeseunggiloveDazzilerDizzySoulmate_SanaAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
fantastic! great.. just what i needed.. i still need to reply on your earlier part & you give me another one. and then you expect me to write FIVE parts together. girly, i have TWO other fanfictions too. :P you should start one too. ^_^ please please please.. start a PKYEK FF. (: 

LMAO.. okay, Tia and Ranveer wanna leave Ashi and Yuvi at the TEMPLE? :| OOH..Hilltop temple. i was wondering about the cable cars. LOL and baaki sab ko sightseeing pe bhej diya!? lmao! haha, shelly, ye ASHI hai .. SID nahi. ROFL lmao .. i forgive you! sanu ne mere kaan fod diye toh i forgive you! ROFL and what does she do? call soniya! and she blasts Yuvi! HAHA, even i can imagine his panicked expressions. ROFL ''she asked me to take care of you?'' LOL aww and she was worried that she might hurt yuvi .. and she asked him to take a lighter & he's like ''ashi is scared'' ROFL ROFL and ruk kyon gayi cabletop thingy?! AAAH.. hamesha galat time pe rokooo. :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

fantastic! great.. just what i needed.. i still need to reply on your earlier part & you give me another one. and then you expect me to write FIVE parts together. girly, i have TWO other fanfictions too. :P you should start one too. ^_^ please please please.. start a PKYEK FF. (: 

LMAO.. okay, Tia and Ranveer wanna leave Ashi and Yuvi at the TEMPLE? :| OOH..Hilltop temple. i was wondering about the cable cars. LOL and baaki sab ko sightseeing pe bhej diya!? lmao! haha, shelly, ye ASHI hai .. SID nahi. ROFL lmao .. i forgive you! sanu ne mere kaan fod diye toh i forgive you! ROFL and what does she do? call soniya! and she blasts Yuvi! HAHA, even i can imagine his panicked expressions. ROFL ''she asked me to take care of you?'' LOL aww and she was worried that she might hurt yuvi .. and she asked him to take a lighter & he's like ''ashi is scared'' ROFL ROFL and ruk kyon gayi cabletop thingy?! AAAH.. hamesha galat time pe rokooo. :P

perfect!! u keep crying for new parts, and wen i do give u so many, u crib over tht?Angry lol, i knw, am just too smart for u... b4 posting i took a promise from u! now u have to give me 5 parts too!!
and pkek ff?? no no no!! lmao!
saya ne roka hai.. the cablecar.. now saya has in her, so u have to show how yuvi handles this situation.. apparently the electricity of the area has gone.. so u can show it this way too.. am eagerly waiting for your part now!
:D
and thks for reviewing!
Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
thats all part are great ..
tia and ranveer got married really exited ..
really amazing .. maza aa gaya ..
well who is next updater ????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index