Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 43)

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

koi update karo na Cry
yah........hum dono bechariya baithi hui haiCry

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
trish..appy.. we're all gonna keel liz if she doesn't update today. Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

trish..appy.. we're all gonna keel liz if she doesn't update today. Stern Smile

today 3 am ist
sure!!! no need to kill me! and if u plan of, toh wtc reh jayegaLOL
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Part 25.

Ashi leaned on the window pane, looking at the snow forming outside. Her heart had stopped, and mind refused to work too. All she could hear in her head was- this can't be. It just cant be.

'I cannot fall back into all this again. I cannot trust him after what he did. He will never change, he is just the same.' She stammered out the rest.

'I do not know how much sleep I have lost over this.. do I run with my heart? Or do I do anything else.. what is expected of me?'

Trust, commitment, pity.. none of them made any sense to her..

He broke her trust and the commitment they had made. They were supposed to be together. Together forever.. or was it out of pity that he was with her?

And all the eyes that he was showing her? Were they untrue aswell. There was nothing in this world that his eyes could hide from her. She was with him for years. And she could see the love for her in his eyes.

"its all fake.. it was never there.. I never knew him.." she mentally shouted back at herself.

And what bout true love? What about forgiveness and giving him another chance? She wanted to go on a rampage of questions. She wanted to rant and cry, but the upbringing in her surfaced, she had to control herself even if her heart was bleeding.

Flashback*

Standing at the airport, she was all teary and not ready to enter. Kabeer was with her, trying his best to calm her down and take her back home safely.

Ashi (wiping her tears)-"hello yuvi.. happy birthday!"

Yuvi (grinning to the core )- "thank you sweetheart, but your late today.." (looks at the watch) "hmm' your 5 mins late"

Ashi -"oh no.. am quite early. Early and done with you."

Yuvi (smiling)-"ashi? Baby, whats wrong? Where are you by the way?"

Ashi- "hmm.. I guess.. London?"

Yuvi (shocked)- "what? You're here? That's a surprise that you couldn't keep right? Are you alone? Where are you, ill come and pick you up!"

Ashi- "oh no no. that's all okay. Just called to tell you that am leaving, and yeah, am not alone, I have kabeer with me, ill be fine."

Yuvi (confused)- "what? You're here and.."

Ashi (cutting him)- "yuvi, am done. Am done with you and am done with us. Am going back to india, and I am done.."

Yuvi- "what?? Ashi??"

Ashi- "yes yuvi am done with us.. am going back home, please don't come or call me, I wont be where u think I am.. and yes. I did love you. Truly. But that was in the past."

Hanging the fone up she fell on kabeer. Messed up, all in tears.

"kabeer, you think I should meet him for the last time.. he deserves this"

"did you deserve this?" he looked back

This was the last she spoke in london.  She wanted to go and meet him. To slap him, to strangle him, to kill him. But she left.

He tried calling her, contacting her for two years, but she dint want it to happen again.

Sid's room

Vrinda (shocked looking at shells in the room)- "what the hell? What are you two doing here? Sheetal, what are you doing in sid's room at this time?"

Shells (going and putting her hands around vrinda's waist)- "oh dids!"

Vrindia- "what OH DIDS? Any explainations? Itni subah, tum sid ke room mein!!"

Shells (giggling)- "O.o!! now I see.. possessive haan?? don't worry, sid is not my type.. Buddha bhi hai mere liye!"

Sid blushed at this.. vrinda getting possessive for him was a bit new to digest.

(@sana, plz cont this)

Edited by elizaa - 22 April 2011 at 10:38am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAISimi_YaRaLoverluvzindagi_SnowFlake_leeseunggiloveSoulmate_SanaAkankshaa.--sunshine--DazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

part 26

yuvi's room.

His relationship didn't last long, maybe it was not meant to be. Maybe the differences were too wide to bridge.. even love couldn't built a span that strong. Ashi had found someone. But the break up he had with her had been the worst moment of his life. Break-ups evoked pretty negative emotions in him. He did have a few affairs after ashi, but none of them lasted for more then a month.

He was not himself after he lost her, he missed himself, he wanted to meet himself again.. he felt the emptiness inside him, the loneliness killed him.

But today he met himself again even after all the pain that he went through.. he had her with him, and he saw the same feelings in her eyes again. Even after she told him that she was dating kabeer, he knew that her heart was still bating for him.

He could see how easily she lied to him. She never loved kabeer, he could see that clearly in his eyes. She left him on his birthday.. that had been the worst birthday of his life. But which one was his best? He chuckled at the thought.

Flashback*

"heyy ashi!" yuvi breathed, plopping next to ashi who was smiling silly. "what are you smiling at?" he asked, obviously hiding a smile.

"hey, have you ever baked a cake?" she said, completely ignoring his question. Yuvi blinked and his forehead crinkled in confusion as he plopped in a bubblegum.

"no.." he looked at ashi's disappointed face."I can go buy some.. if that's what you want."

POP!

Ashi clenched her fists as he popped yet another bubble with his gum

"no no! I was going to ask if ud help me bake a cake for your birthday!" she bit her lip and he breathed sharply.

"meri birthday cake tum mujhse hi banwaogi?" he smiled as he looked at a confused ashi.

"Please don't bite your lip,you know I can't resist that." 

she kept doing it and he growled. "ashi." nothing changed. He smirked, having an amazing idea..

POP!

ashi mentally vowed never to buy yuvi gum again. That excessive popping was beginning to be more annoying.

"Fine, lets bake that cake." she stopped pushing and smiled radiantly.

"Yes,come on!" he felt her hands pull him towards the kitchen.

-       -"No, the flour,don't just dump it all into that mix." she ordered, pointing to him with a wooden spatula.

"m'am." he groaned,looking back as she continued to work. He also happened to notice her messy ponytail that held her black and red hair..which kept moving for no apparent reason.

POP!

"YUVRAJ DEV!!!" She shouted getting out of her chair and storming over to HIM

POP!

"YES ASHI?" he questioned after popping another bubble.

Ashi held out her hand, "Spit it out."

"No!" yuvi protested before blowing another bubble

POP!

Ashi  had finally had it! She pulled yuvi into a deep, mind blowing, kiss stealing the gum in the process. She walked over to the trash can and spat the cherry flavored gum out. yuvi laughed and said, "Bubble gum kisses huh?"

Ashi shifted her head. "Did you take the cake out of the oven?" His smile disappeared.

"Hell!!"

BUBLAISimi_YaRaLoverluvzindagi_SnowFlake_leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.--sunshine--Soulmate_SanaDazzilerDizzy

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
who d hell is dis saya!!!
ok iv read till part 17..n ppl TODAY IM WRITING!!
IM SOOO IN D GROOVE!
ILL WRITE ..AAJ MAIN WTC KA JAI GANESH KARUNGI APNE STYLE ME!

ok spooky ay love story? we really r pushing our boundaries na TongueLOL
lalalalalalala

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

who d hell is dis saya!!!
ok iv read till part 17..n ppl TODAY IM WRITING!!
IM SOOO IN D GROOVE!
ILL WRITE ..AAJ MAIN WTC KA JAI GANESH KARUNGI APNE STYLE ME!

ok spooky ay love story? we really r pushing our boundaries na TongueLOL
lalalalalalala

lmao!! saya bhooot!!
plz karna apna shree ganesh!!Wink

and ur copying my lalalalalllal!!LOL
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Part 27

Sanaya sat in the corridor as she munched on her packet of lays. "loser! Stupid! Moron!"

"what does he think of himself.. he cant tell his friends about the realtion we share.. looks like he is ashamed of me. And when I tell them stuff, he has issues with them. Now unless he tells them all the truth about us, I will continue being this annoying" she smirked.

Kabeer was passing by when he heard her muttering curses to yuvi.

"oh.. this was all a drama.. hmm.." he scratched his chin.

"huh? What!" she jumped, "what drama?"

"woh toh tum bataogi na mujhe!" he smirked

"what rubbish! Have your brains gone on a vacations?"

"yeah they have.. they came along with me.. my vacations. Ladakh.. remember?"

"very funny!" she snorted

"come out with it.. what is yuvi hiding from all of us? What do you want him to tell us?"  he twisted her arm.

Tia was sitting on ranveer's lap.

Tia- "ranveer!! Aur kitna time.. ab toh yuvi bhi theek hai, and I guess ashi is fine too!"

Ranveer- "tia.. lunch ke liye sab mil rahe hai na.. tab hum sabko bata denge!"

Tia- "trust tia ranveer.. tia cannot wait!"

Ranveer (kissing her on the forehead)- "nor can I"

Lunch hall

Everyone was present, the atmosphere didn't seem cool and cal at all. Ashi was busy chewing on her gum and reading her business times*. Yuvi was firing some manager over the fone. Vrinda was busy yelling at shells, asking her to stay away from sid and his company, while she rolled her eyes back, busy pulling sids leg.

Sid tried his best to concentrate on his cartoon, he was here to calmly think on his comic, but instead, he was caught up with some long lost ex-girlfriend of his, with her super annoying sister.

Sany tried her best to sit somewhere where she couldn't have any direct eye contact with kabeer, but her luck was bad, he sat right next to her everytime she changed her place

Kabeer (whispering to sany)- "tell me what is it"

Sany (sipping on her juice)- "theres nothing"

Kabeer- "are you both married"

Sany (choking on her juice)- "no no no! no!"

Kabeer (grinning)- "oh, so u both are married"

Sany (whispering back)- "NO!! we aren't." (digging her fork in his thigh) "don't you dare tell this to anyone, ill tell you everything, but later"

Tia (announcing)- "allright guys enough.. weve got something to tell you all"

Ashi (cutting in) -"WHAT? Seriously? Not now timbo.. this is not the right time!!"

Tia- "ashi this is the right time.. shsh!!"

Ashi- "nahi timbo.. yahaan nahi.. aise kaise.. everyone will want to help you out.. par holiday ka mood hai na"

Tia- "so what!! Everyone has to help me out!! Holidays mein hi everyone can help me out!!"

Ashi- "tch!! Ok.. if u insist.. guys.. timbo maharaani ka make-up set ghoom gaya hai, who bahar nahi nikal sakti, tum sabko iske saath apna make-up share karna hoga!"

Everyone burst out laughing, including yuvi and ranveer. "she will never change" yuvi whispered in ranveers ears.

"she had never changed" ranveer whispered back.

"SHUT UP WACKO! Tia isn't that tacky, ke who kisike saath.." (looking at sany) "eew, kisike saath bhi make-up share kare"

Ranveer chuckled and whispered back to yuvi, "and what about her??" as yuvi grinned and hit ranveer on his arm playfully.

Ranveer-"ok ok guys! Listen.. we r here for some more weeks, and when we are done, we all are going back to ashi's place.."

Tia (cutting him)- "oh pahlease ranveer! Its tias place aswell.. soniya ahujha is my mom too!"

Ranveer- "alright.. ok guys.. the announcement is that me and tia are getting married after we go back home, this was a surprise for all of you, and we want all of you to be present over there.. hum kisiki bhi nahi sunege! And sany, aap bhi aana, please"

Tia -"KYUN!.." (she looked around and smiled) "kyun nahi!! Pahlease aana!!"

Everyone congratulated them, quite excited, they made the plan of spending the rest of the day, as tia went back to shells and whispered something in her ears.

p.s guys new updates are from part 25Tongue

Edited by elizaa - 22 April 2011 at 12:28pm

BUBLAISimi_YaRaLoverluvzindagi-jas-_SnowFlake_Akankshaa.--sunshine--Soulmate_SanaDazzilerDizzy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index