Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 42)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
edited aageEmbarrassed

Edited by elizaa - 11 April 2011 at 10:27am

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

EDITED:))

nice 1
sheetal-sid part was so cute
uv-sany-ashi-kabir was too gud & sany........she is so jealousLOL

Edited by 00123trisha - 09 April 2011 at 12:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
hey !! akshu ... the part was really nice ... really loved the way sany and kabeer were defending yuvi and ashi respectively ... they are truly their best friends Tongue loving the way their character is being portrayed Tongue loved the yuvi-sany part a lotTongue the sid-sheetal part was really cute .... sid and his unicornLOLLOL loved the way you expressed yuvi's emotions ..Tongue nicely written ClapClap

Akankshaa.

gungun Senior Member
gungun
gungun

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
loving dis fic to d t
evrything abt it is so awesome
plz strt sid vrinda's story as well, i think dre wil b sum misundrstnding b/w dem in nxt part
n abt ashi yuvi evrthing is jst awesome
dnt knw how else i cud describe it
keep it up guys

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
well.. am back.. u knw hw bored i am to sit and reply.. but wtc is my home.. so cldnt stop
:)
sany and kabeer are awesome friends.. u knw wen we spoke bout sany being upse with ashi and all, u wer hesitant of doing this so tht ppl will hate sany.. but u knw y i requested YOU to write this part? it was coz, u wld only make this part more fun to read.. i wasnt sad or low wen i read it... and more thn being upset with sany.. i was all in awe for her love for her friend..
awesome work ashu.. i wish i cld be as half as talented as u r..
so miss emo is the miss perfectionist too..
:D
on the other hand kabeer.. kabeer was the one whom i always felt for. and am glad tht he doesnt love her as such.. u knw wht i mean.. there is a space empty in  his heart..for sany..
tht one line of his.. tht he is ashis boyfriend, will help a lot in the ay reletionship.. but in the strt, it mite just worsen the situation..
yuvi as it is cannot stand kabeer, but this mite help in the jealousy aspectEmbarrassed
next is shells and sid.. well they r these adorable jeej saali pair ive ever seen.. lets see wht we do next with them.. idk how vrinde will react nextLOL
well, u knw... yuvi and sany.. am loving yuvi even more coz he wants to end up the fake dating drama..
well.. i guess i strted loving him more and more wen he remembered tht the fake dating thing had a history behind.. it was ashi..Embarrassed
opefully he ends this soon..
am going next.. 
and this was an awesome update!!
:D
loved it!!

Akankshaa.

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
itna sannata kyu hai bhai???
who will next?
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

itna sannata kyu hai bhai???
who will next?
trishu.. its sanas turn.. she will give us an update by night
:)
gungun Senior Member
gungun
gungun

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
no update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index