Posted: 12 years ago
@Sana:awsome blowsomeπŸ€—
the hug was so sweet n cute😳😳 & yaha v EK🀣
shell-sid n vrinda was so nice n awww...sany & kabeer was so cute😳
Edited by 00123trisha - 12 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ashu!! will u please update?😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Meeko thumbnail

Part 33

Sany sipped on her coffee as kabeer turned a crepe tape around her broken foot.

Sany (smirked)- "finally you know where your place is"

Kabeer (tightening the tape as she falls down next to him)- "and you know how I can make u fall down o the same level"

Sany (rubbing her butts)- "ouch,,, IDIOT!"

Kabeer- "call your husband that dear.. he deserves this name more!"

Sany- "I AM NOT MARRIED!"

Kabeer picks her up and makes her comfortable on her seat and gets seated himself.

Kabeer- "get out with it.. tell me the truth.. what are you two hiding from everyone here?"

Hilltop temple

Yuvi (trying to catch network)- "kya jagah hai' yahaan network kabhi nahi milta"

Ashi- "yuvi.. looks like this is your favourite pastime' finding network in ladakh.. uss din bhi'"

Yuvi- "kis din?"

Ashi- "the day we came to ladakh.."

Yuvi(staring) - "yeah.. the day you saved my life.. I cldnt even thank u enough for that"

Ashi (looking away)- "anyone would have done that.. nothing special that I did, yuvi"

Yuvi (questioning)- "anyone would have done that for me?"

Ashi (confidently)- "ofcourse"

Yuvi- "gah! Thank god it was nobody else.. I would surely mind somebody else giving me mouth to mouth treatments."

Yuvi waited for a while to see some reactions from her end. But she didn't show any. He wanted to have a look at her eyes, how she felt for him.. how she felt about him.. But she looked down, down as her feet moved. He wanted to ask her many things, but then he remembered what she just went through. He wanted to know what exactly happened. He spoke again.

Yuvi- "accha.. what exactly was happening to you in the cable car?"

Ashi (rolling her eyes)- "nothing.. I was bored"

Yuvi- "ohk.. and what exactly happened for the past two hours up there"

Ashi (hesitating)- "i.. i.. nothing.."( looks back at him) "idiot and a half! Weren't you with me for the past 2 hrs?are u trying to remember what YOU forgot.. through me? Oh yeah.. ofcourse u must have forgotten.. short term memory lasts for only a few mins, and TWO LONG HOURS KI MEMORY? tch tch!! Tumhare little brains kaise yaad rakh paate?"

Yuvi- "wacko! I was just trying to help.. and please shut up.. your voice hurts my ears!"

Ashi- "fine then.. call timbo and thakur.. dekho kahaan reh gaye mujhe ek chimp ke saath chod kar, jisko humans ki awaz tolerate nahi hoti..

Yuvi- "shut up psycho!! Kab se wahi kar raha hoon.. unko fone hi nahi lagta."

Ashi (snorted)- "so call up your girlfriend.. am sure she will be worried.. and will keep u busy till they come!"

Yuvi- "girlfriend? Who girlfriend? Didn't I tell you that sany isn't my girlfriend!"

Ashi- "oh come on psycho.. u don't need to lie.. specially to me.. apna single ready to mingle waala attitude kisi aur ke liye rakhna.. yahaan work nahi karega!"

Yuvi- "kyun? Tum chahti ho ki work karey?"

Ashi(screaming)- "dufus and dumb a**! You know am already with someone!"

Yuvi(screaming back)- "you aren't.."

Ashi(growling)- "I am!"

Yuvi(smirks)- "are you?"

Ashi(looks down)- "yes I am.."
yuvi (smiles)- "but am not.. sany and me are not together!"

Ashi- "who cares.. abh nahi ho toh u will be soon!"

Cafe house.

Sany (scratching her head)- "there is no such secret..."

Kabeer had been trying hard on her to knw what she and yuvi had been hiding from all of them. He tried blackmailing, and emotional torturing and a bit of physical torturing too.. but that he got back right on the wrong place. His thigh was injured twice that day with two different forks.

Kabeer- "alright.. so am telling ashi that you and yuvi have a secret.. am sure then yuvi will have to tell her bout it.."

Sany (tensed)- "no... don't do that.. ill tell you..."

Kabeer- "yawn!! Continue" (smirks)

Sany- "its just that me and yuvi are not together.. we were never together, and can never be.. yuvi is in love with ashi.. still, and I care for him.. I don't want ashi to hurt him again, it took a long time for him to collect himself and now all this.."

Kabeer- "how can I trust you with this.. and why do you care for him so much? Do you like have your hots for him?"

Sany- "SHUT THE HELL UP KABEER!"

Kabeer- "arey yaar, don't get offended.. anyway ashi wont go back to him.. so we can do something bout u and yuvi.. its so obvious you love him. Your with him in his room at odd times, and ur with him wen he is sad and happy. He never leaves u alone.. I have seen you a zillion times with him behind the lock doors! And u want me to believe there is nothing between you two? Chalo, yuvi ka toh samaj mein aata hai.. he is as it is a do*che, so then.. hmm.. r u his mistress?"

Before kabeer could finish what he had to say, he had his palm over his left cheek. He felt the whole would go round, and cloud see in fours. She couldn't take it anymore from him, and so had given it to him right across his face.

Hilltop temple

"aur yuvi, trust me, kisi ko farak nahi padta.. its your life.. live it like the way u wish to.. and about your s**tty girlfriend who is found in your room at wrong hours.. if you both had to go for you honeymoon, u guys shld have gone alone, without us.. not with our group for heavens sake!"

"WHY DNT U UNDERSTAND ASHI..."

He holds her shoulders and makes her look at him. He cups her face with both his hands and says deeply, "sany is SANAYA DEV"

"she is my little sister"

Cafe house.

Kabeer (shocked)- "WHAT???"

Sany- "yes.. he is my brother.."

Kabeer looked at her as tears found their way through her eyes. He had known her for only a couple of days, but never expected to see her in this state. And he never wished to.. how much ever he hated her, he had this soft corner for the townie bitch. She was quite different, according to him. He waited for upto ten minutes till she gathered herself and spoke again.

"mr yashwant dev had an extra marital affair with my mom. And we were the reason why he got his whole family to London. My mom died after our dad's death. Me and yuvi wer friends in college before we knew anything of this sort.. He was dating my bestfriend for a  few months, and that was the time we got closer. After my mom's death, meera mumma told yuvi about me. I had no one with me at that time, and that's when I got my brother.. he never took me as his sister. I don't knw if he accepted me as one too.. it was all coz of his name in the society. But he couldn't leave me either.. meera mumma was in india, and I didn't even have a house up there.. god sent me his most special angel. And that's the reason am living with him. he is my brother kabeer... I cant see him hurt again"

Edited by elizaa - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
res
---edited---
lizz be happy finally m ediing my comment. this will be shock tym 4 ur life but u r not kess den me u also gave me shock by making yuvi and sany bro and sis but m lil angry on uv since when he fears people and is not accepting sany publically😑😑😑... doesn't she deserve respect from whole world and now i just wish that kabeer's behaviour towards sany changes and he respects her and  m liking dere fights alot
and specially that dialogue finally u r at ur place ws awesome

And i love sany being yuvi not acceoting her whole heartedly she is calling him angel...

liz awesome update and u knw very well how to bring twists and turns in the story and really it ws big tym shock

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what ???????😲..
i m really shocked ... sany is yuvi's little sister ...  omg ...
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

what ???????😲..
i m really shocked ... sany is yuvi's little sister ...  omg ...

lol yes.. tht wont make u hate her now!

@sanu, res hataooπŸ˜†
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RESSS  ! πŸ˜²

-edited-

🀣🀣 kabir made sany fall? LOL. 🀣🀣 i love these two. ''idiot'' ''tell your husband that!'' ''i am not married.'' 🀣

i had to remember what happened when they came to ladakh..trust me, i forgot EVERYTHING about the hyperthemia thing. 🀣 ''what happened to you?'' ''i was bored.'' πŸ˜† <- this cracked me up. 🀣 idiot and a half, lmao. uv ka single ready to mingle wala attitude. LOL. ''im with someone!'' ''no your not!'' ''i am!'' ''are you?'' 🀣 

🀣 sanu slapped KABIR. omg, he called her his mistress. 🀣🀣 And, LOL @ ashi thinking that yuvi and sanu came for a HONEYMOONNN !! 🀣 i loved how he kept his cool, though.. bechaare ko gussa aa jaata hai & then he does 'stuff'. 🀣

OMG.. OMG.. OMG..ye brother sister wala angle kahaan se aaya. arnab dobriyal.. LMAO, trish. 🀣 aww, aww, i loved sany in the last one. <33 

i'll go next.. don't know what to write!! πŸ˜­
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@liz:cute part😳
sany-kabeera was gud n uv awww...he's happy bcoz no1 else gave him mouth to mouth treatmentπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
omg sister brother kaha se aa tapke????😲
uv's dad had an afair😲

mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai k yeh pkyek k track pe chala jaa raha hai i mean yakswant dev arnab dobriyal ka bhai lag raha hai🀣🀣
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sanju : hey dear !! your last update was really good πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.. read it two days back but forgot to post a comment .πŸ˜•... the AY fight was awesome ... ashi will always be ashi ... will always be a complete wacko πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ... really missing them 😭... shell and sid was totally crackling ... humari maate par ab rahem khao πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  the kabeer - sany part was really cute ... really loving them too πŸ˜›
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

@liz:cute part😳

sany-kabeera was gud n uv awww...he's happy bcoz no1 else gave him mouth to mouth treatmentπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
omg sister brother kaha se aa tapke????😲
uv's dad had an afair😲

mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai k yeh pkyek k track pe chala jaa raha hai i mean yakswant dev arnab dobriyal ka bhai lag raha hai🀣

thanks trishu😳
lmao!!! arnab dobriyal ka bhai!!🀣
total yaar!!
fir toh yuvi and misha cousins hue na?🀣🀣🀣🀣