Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 40)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
ok part 7 by lizzie: liz ur mad! n u dnt even hide it which is absolutely awesome Big smileLOL hahahahahahahaha loved d last part when yuvi constantly ignores ashi hahahahaha too awesome!!

part 8 by aki!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww like srsly awwwwwwww...loved d ay moment..both of dem r so cautious ki wat to do or say to each oder..yet so comfy! loved it! Big smile

part 9 by lizzie: arent u my rock! ahhhhhh wonderful part!
 ashi n her complex web of feelings! its hard to read her bt here she wore her heart on her sleeves! her love.tender care for yuvi( MERA YUVI) finally showed through her panicky state!

ps: ye sanaya grrrrrrrrrr i sorta dnt like her n kabir both...
pps: guys i noe ur waiting fr my update..i promise ill write n surprise u all one day..just wait for Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
ahhahaahahahahahaha!!!!!!
sanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mad u r shonaa!!! ahahaah!!
kasam se mad.. kya likhi ho? has has ke behaaal ho gayi... i guess i even peeed in my pantsLOL
uv- ab kya?
ashu- loser? am i am astrologer?ROFL
uv will not take lift from ne 1ROFL and then he is like psycho tumhari psychopanti khatam nahi bad gayi hai!!ROFL
sanu, 4m wer do u get such dialogs? awesome!!
Then ashu turns to uv.Shocked
i didnt know tht ashu was ther aswellLOL
like we discussed bout this scene, it went much much better... loved ur dialogs as well as the way u put it up..  ive been rofling since the time i read the first line.. loved your ideasLOL
tumhein thand lag rahi hai- nahi lag rahi- lag rahi- nahi- haan!!ROFL loved this to the core.. so ay!!
finallly done reading this part.. now i can expect another wtc part asap...
ashu.. r u liistening?Embarrassed
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

ok part 7 by lizzie: liz ur mad! n u dnt even hide it which is absolutely awesome Big smileLOL hahahahahahahaha loved d last part when yuvi constantly ignores ashi hahahahaha too awesome!!

part 8 by aki!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww like srsly awwwwwwww...loved d ay moment..both of dem r so cautious ki wat to do or say to each oder..yet so comfy! loved it! Big smile

part 9 by lizzie: arent u my rock! ahhhhhh wonderful part!
 ashi n her complex web of feelings! its hard to read her bt here she wore her heart on her sleeves! her love.tender care for yuvi( MERA YUVI) finally showed through her panicky state!

ps: ye sanaya grrrrrrrrrr i sorta dnt like her n kabir both...
pps: guys i noe ur waiting fr my update..i promise ill write n surprise u all one day..just wait for Wink

lol... thanks wacko.. and yes.. u r so slow!! hmph!
we all hate sany, but are jheloing her fo kabeeer only.. this kabeer is our pkek waala kabeer.. mite be tis will help u like himLOL
_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
hey sana awsome oneHug
that driver grrrAngry
uv holding ashiEmbarrassedawwww
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by similuvs_ashiuv

lovely update ... nice one ... next update soon ...

hey thanx alotBig smile
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

res! sanu, i love you. :D i want a similar part for abhisha. LOL

-EDITED-

sanu .. i hate you. aise ache ache parts tum abhisha ke liye kyon nahi likhti? Cry i'm telling you.. i want a part like that. LOL

ahaha, shuru se hi mast tha. .''The great Yuvraj Dev kabhi lift nahi maangega'' ROFL and the way he was leaning against the tree and smirking at her when she couldn't get a lift, aww! Embarrassed

the whole dirty driver thing reminded me ssooo much of sid-tamanna. LOL ahahah, our cutie siddy widdy when he appeard out of the back seat and the driver jumped. LOL you know, i'd have LOVED to see a yuvi like that, poora dramaking. ROFL OMG.. imagine. ROFL but, then again, the whole ''tumhein thand lag rahi hai!'' ''mujhe thand nahi lag rahi'' kinda made up for it! LOL I mean like..seriously.. ''Meri baat mano TUMHEIN THAND LAG RAHI HAI.'' LOL ! haha, and jab vo nahi chala..acting like he's about to vomit..and he needs to sit in the middle. ROFL and ashi's like. ''tum side pe baithe hue ho already, and tabiyat kharaab ho toh side pe baithte hain.'' LOL hahahaa, yuvi. <3

aww, he picks her up. so TRish ..not that i mind. LOL and then the bike..woopie hoopie. me lovey, me lovey! continue soon. :D or..i will. LOL

thanx anky 4 likin it and leaving such big wala comment
and u will get abhsha like dat
vt i want rajmaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

and meri dmg fan mujhe ab yaad aa raha ahi ki dmg mein bhi yeh hua tha
i knw these one liners are made 4 trish

love u anky and who is goin next
if it is sid and shell den m goin next
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

hey !! sanjana .... the update was really cute ... bechare yuvi ko aur kahan kahan ka king banaoongi ...LOLLOL the names of the places were really funny ROFL Ashi and her creations .... LOL the way yuvi was getting possessive and concerned for Ashi was really sweet and funny at the same time ... loved the entire truck driver wala sequence ... LOLLOL that was really rocking .... enjoyed a lot reading this update TongueTongue

hey thanx alot 4 likin it
and as per d name of places is concerned even i dont know they exists or not
and m glad u likd itBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

okay so i read part 5 n 6!! yes dnt hit me...im still stuck on part 6!!

sanju: awesomeeeeeeeee loved ur part Big smile

@aki: i expected dat dhamaka from u..wen ay both meet! Big smile

awesome parts..ill try n read more!

hey thanx alot debs
Big smilenow whn my xams will start u will replace meWinkWinkWink
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index