Remix

India-Forums

   
Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 38)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
plz lizzzzzzzzzzzzz
itni badi [unishment mat do and
ya m writing it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by 00123trisha

@lizzHugawsome part once again
"par tumne apne dad se nahi ki.. kyunke unke paas hai hi nahi"
"Kya?"
"duh- uh brains yuvi"ROFL
DOG & BITCHROFL
uv trying to change the topicEmbarrassedwow

ahahaa!! lol .. ikr..
trishu.. mein likhte hue nahi hasti, par tum sabke comments read karke bohot hasti hoon!!
thanks haan..
today sana will give a partEmbarrassed
kyu hum itne funy hai kya..LOL

nahi.. mere updates par tum haste ho, tab mujhe bhi hassi aa jaati haiLOL
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Joined: 26 August 2008
Posts: 1810

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
@eliza : OMG !!! 2-2 updates ... !!!! the last part was damn scary ... thanks for making it like that ... the descriptions were gory and the way Ashi attacked Yuvi was superb ...all the skin-shredding and blood, the eye expressions , bleeding nose -- it's just perfectClap this is the kind I wanted ...the 2nd last part was really cute ... loved the way you described the making of the wax-model .... the pic was just perfect ... the entire flashback sequence was really good ... the scenes before that where Ashi was expressing her anger for yuvi-sany was very nicely written ...
the last part where Ashi thinks yuvi was kidnapping her and actually punched him was hilarious LOL
bechara yuvi Tongue both the parts are very well-written Clap


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Joined: 24 May 2010
Posts: 4918

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by 00123trisha

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by 00123trisha

@lizzHugawsome part once again
"par tumne apne dad se nahi ki.. kyunke unke paas hai hi nahi"
"Kya?"
"duh- uh brains yuvi"ROFL
DOG & BITCHROFL
uv trying to change the topicEmbarrassedwow

ahahaa!! lol .. ikr..
trishu.. mein likhte hue nahi hasti, par tum sabke comments read karke bohot hasti hoon!!
thanks haan..
today sana will give a partEmbarrassed
kyu hum itne funy hai kya..LOL

nahi.. mere updates par tum haste ho, tab mujhe bhi hassi aa jaati haiLOL
it's true
mujhe v mere frnds ko hasana bohot achha lagta h..........skool frnds k sath v aisa hi karti hoon specialy jub vo tifin khatey hROFL
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

plz lizzzzzzzzzzzzz
itni badi [unishment mat do and
ya m writing it
is baar maaf kiya.. tum time par reply kiya karo mera and ashu ka.. and plz res kiya toh jaldi unreserve karoLOLEmbarrassed
abhi jaldi jaldi likhooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
we r waiting
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

@eliza : OMG !!! 2-2 updates ... !!!! the last part was damn scary ... thanks for making it like that ... the descriptions were gory and the way Ashi attacked Yuvi was superb ...all the skin-shredding and blood, the eye expressions , bleeding nose -- it's just perfectClap this is the kind I wanted ...the 2nd last part was really cute ... loved the way you described the making of the wax-model .... the pic was just perfect ... the entire flashback sequence was really good ... the scenes before that where Ashi was expressing her anger for yuvi-sany was very nicely written ...
the last part where Ashi thinks yuvi was kidnapping her and actually punched him was hilarious LOL
bechara yuvi Tongue both the parts are very well-written Clap



welcome bk apppy.. long time na..
and thnk u thnk uHug
u wanted it to be scary na appy.. tujhe yaad rakh kar i wrote.. i wanted it to be scary for u...
and u wer scared!! so am glad it workedEmbarrassed
thnks again.. great tht it workerd for u allEmbarrassed
u liked the wax thing too?
u knw appy hw i am.. extra wacked out or extra flossy at times.. tabhi ka mood tha.. romantic typesBlushing
so likh liya.. btw, the wax model was from experience.. meri cousin ke saaath hua tha.. she is married now with 2 kids.. we love her love life.. its mast.. so woh yaad aaya and i  got it here.LOL
ab bas bhi karoBlushing this was nice,, tht was nice.. arey tht was really nice, and tht tooo was nice... ab bacha kya?LOL
thaks yaar.. all this really means a lot to meEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

[
it's true
mujhe v mere frnds ko hasana bohot achha lagta h..........skool frnds k sath v aisa hi karti hoon specialy jub vo tifin khatey hROFL
ahahahaha!!!
woh toh humko maaloom hai.. tum tumhare updates se hum sabko kitna hassati ho.. hamara pet dukh jaata hai.. waise woh jab tiffin khate hai tab kyun hassati ho? woh log kuch funny khate hai kya?LOL
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Joined: 26 August 2008
Posts: 1810

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by BUBLAI

@eliza : OMG !!! 2-2 updates ... !!!! the last part was damn scary ... thanks for making it like that ... the descriptions were gory and the way Ashi attacked Yuvi was superb ...all the skin-shredding and blood, the eye expressions , bleeding nose -- it's just perfectClap this is the kind I wanted ...the 2nd last part was really cute ... loved the way you described the making of the wax-model .... the pic was just perfect ... the entire flashback sequence was really good ... the scenes before that where Ashi was expressing her anger for yuvi-sany was very nicely written ...
the last part where Ashi thinks yuvi was kidnapping her and actually punched him was hilarious LOL
bechara yuvi Tongue both the parts are very well-written Clap



welcome bk apppy.. long time na..
and thnk u thnk uHug
u wanted it to be scary na appy.. tujhe yaad rakh kar i wrote.. i wanted it to be scary for u...
and u wer scared!! so am glad it workedEmbarrassed
thnks again.. great tht it workerd for u allEmbarrassed
u liked the wax thing too?
u knw appy hw i am.. extra wacked out or extra flossy at times.. tabhi ka mood tha.. romantic typesBlushing
so likh liya.. btw, the wax model was from experience.. meri cousin ke saaath hua tha.. she is married now with 2 kids.. we love her love life.. its mast.. so woh yaad aaya and i  got it here.LOL
ab bas bhi karoBlushing this was nice,, tht was nice.. arey tht was really nice, and tht tooo was nice... ab bacha kya?LOL
thaks yaar.. all this really means a lot to meEmbarrassed


Hug ab sab kuch itna nice nice likhogi toh aise comments toh sehna hi padega na LOLLOL
I can understand ... tumhari cousin ki love life kaafi rocking hai Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index