Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 37)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

lizzzzzzzzzzzz
amazing update in this finally u showed dere love
and yeh wax wala idea aaya kahan se'
m in love wid ur falasbacks
superb ypdate
and plz update next par soon
and i love pshycho and wacko
and ashi ko ab tak smjh kyun nahi aa raha ki uv ne usse kyun bachaaya

thnaks sana.. am glad ur enjoyiing my flashbacksLOL i so cannot be in the sad mode for a long time..
wax waala idea was experience.. happend to my elder sisEmbarrassed wen she was in skool.. now married had has 2 kids with him. we always look uo to her love storyEmbarrassed
psycho wacko i love to put :D
ashi knows that he saved her coz he loves her. in the back of her mind she does, but u knw, defense mechanisms, regretion.  she will not accept the fact coz he has hurt her once, and she has gotten out of it with loads of difficulty. so she doesnt trust him with her heart again..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

part 22

He looked at her as she stared back at the grave. She drew imaginary designs on the grave with her fore finger. Yuvi could see her face turning white and raw. Her eyes had already turned upside down and her hair left loose, all knotted.  Yuvi felt like she knew- he was following her. He was so sure this girl was upto something.

"wacko.. pata nahi kya prove karna chahti hai.. disaster that she is!" he said to himself

He cursed her till he could see her nose bleeding, she had gone all pale with the skin on her face shredding. The site of her being this way, scared him, he quicky went up to her and shook her.

As he tried to move her, he felt her body g stiffer. In no time, her hand was around his neck, trying to choke him..strangle him... or rather kill him

"wacko!! Chodo!! Kya kar rahi ho!"

Suddenly she had gone all manly, the girl who would easily melt in his arms and who could not save herself from being kissed by him, showed some extra skill this time. Her pressure around his neck was increasing, and she started speaking in some manly unknown voice.

Her voice seemed to be killing him more then her strangling him. He couldn't see anything now.. he quickly removed a lighter from his pocket and lit it..

"ashi chodo.. warna chatka de doonga" he grunted, as she fell loose, down in his arms.

"wacko!" he looked at her as he wiped the blood of her face.  Her face was back to the pink and peach zone, the skin shredding had stopped and it looked like milk and cream to him in the moon light.

"wacko!!" he shook her.

He looked around and found that the place was not at all safe for them, he picked her and walked towards some light, the place where the bonfire was held last night.

Ashi slowly opened her eyes and saw herself in some familiar arms.

She tightened her fist and gave a tight blow across his jaws.

"OUCHH!" he dropped her.

"PSYCHO!! Mujhe kahaan kidnap karke le jaa rahe ho?" she grunted

"shut up wacko.. mujhe kya pagal kutte ne kaata hai jo mein tumko kidnap karoonga?" he pressed his jaws

"nahi! Kaise kaat ta? Dogs dogs ko nahi kaat te!" she yelled

"wacko! Tum yahaan khud se aayi, and I followed you, you seemed to be in a very bad state. You wer sitting on some grave, nose bleeding, skin shredding, manly voice. Eew! What has gotten into you?"

Ashi knew what he was speaking about. She knew saya had got her here, but she even knew, yuvi would never believe her. Why would he.. he always thought she was a drama queen.

"what rubbish! Your saying all this coz I caught u red handed, YOU. WER. KIDNAPPING. ME! YOU RAPIST!!" she snorted.

"r-r-rapist? Listen wacko.. I knw this was all of your drama.. all coz you wanted me to give you attention. And now that you have got all the possible attention from me, shall we leave?"

"huh!! Attention from you? Dream on!" she gritted her teeth, "DOG!"

"BITCH!" he continued and looked away.

They stayed like that for a few minutes till yuvi try to break the silence, "chalein?"

"chalo!" she raised her hand.

"lagta hai tumne apne mom se kaafi cheezein inherit ki hai.. tum acchi actress ban sakti ho!"

"par tumne apne dad se nahi ki.. kyunke unke paas hai hi nahi"

"Kya?"

"duh- uh brains yuvi" she looked at him as he lowered his gaze.

She bit her tongue as she remembered that mr dev was no more, and she was there for him then, when all he needed was her. She remembered how she had promised him that whatever it is, she would always be there for him. She sighed and kept a hand on his shoulder.

"yuvi"

"ashi" he looked at her, "chalo.. rasta pata hai na?" He said dryly

Ashi - "nahi toh. Tum mujhe kidnap karke laye ho.. how would I knw?"

Yuvi- "wacko! Meine tumhein kidnap nahi kiya. Tum mujhe yahaan le aayi"

Ashi- "loser, mein kya tumhein yahaan kheech ke laayi thi?"

Yuvi- "nahi, tumko mein follow karte karte aaya!"

Ashi (screaming)- "tum mujhe follow kyun kar rahe the?"

Yuvi- "kyun ki.. kyunki tum ek wacko ho.. ghum jaati.. and fir koi cliff se kood padti toh? Accha chalo, tell me which way do we go?"

Ashi (pointing towards some light)- "this!"

Yuvi (pointing in the exact opposite direction)- "this"

They fought for a while deciding which one was right, wen ashi came back to her previous topic, asking yuvi y he had to follow her, yuvi having no words, agreed to her to the way she wanted to go and followed her, rubbing his temples.

finally they reached the mainroad as ashi rubbed her knees.. "ab?" she asked him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAISimi_YaRaLoverluvzindagileeseunggiloveAkankshaa.--sunshine--Soulmate_Sana

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Res!

-EDITED-

gosh, liz, read this.. & read your first part you ever wrote. this one's so awesome. :D i mean, not only for the psycopanti you're so amazingly good at, but also the descriptions. you know, like, you could visualise all this happening, yuvi staring at ashi, her skin turning pale white, you can now create an aura of whatever you want, you know? Embarrassed

ashi tried to kill yuvi. Shocked or..whoever ashi was, saya, yeah..she tried to strangle yuvi!? aww, how many guys get the good luck to be strangled by the girl they love since six years!? LOL lmao, look at me, making a joke out of the most serious stuff. LOL you know what i absolutely ADORED about this part..the way you wrote, the girl who easily melted in his arms, like, awwwwww !! that was so cute! :D i don't know if you meant it to be THAT adorable or not LOL..but when it's AY, it's awesome. :D

ROFL the whole punching thing reminded me of mary-ash!! like, if it was a kick rather than a punch .. ROFL kidnapping. rapist. W*F. ROFL dog. bitch. ROFL ain't they supposed to be on not-so-good-terms?, but here they are..fighting like nothing has changed. LOL 

i liked the little senti part you brought about his dad, and her keeping a hand on his shoulder. Embarrassed and then fighting about which way to go. LOL you know that little question ashi asked him.. ''why did you follow me?'' ..that so reminded me of the fake-dating days..where she asked him that why did they have to still keep on fake dating when they were with someone else. Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove--sunshine--

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Res!

-EDITED-

gosh, liz, read this.. & read your first part you ever wrote. this one's so awesome. :D i mean, not only for the psycopanti you're so amazingly good at, but also the descriptions. you know, like, you could visualise all this happening, yuvi staring at ashi, her skin turning pale white, you can now create an aura of whatever you want, you know? Embarrassed

aww this is something new now.. my first part and this... ofcourse thisEmbarrassedLOL thank u so much.. i strted writing coz of u.. and am glad tht u forced me to..
and thank u once again.. u cld actually visualize stuff like tht? tht really makes me feel amazingBlushing
i knw i knw.. thanks yaar.. all ur good words always make me feel like writing more and more..
and yeah.. u got the frst spot here.. congo shongo!!
ashi tried to kill yuvi. Shocked or..whoever ashi was, saya, yeah..she tried to strangle yuvi!? aww, how many guys get the good luck to be strangled by the girl they love since six years!? LOL lmao, look at me, making a joke out of the most serious stuff. LOL you know what i absolutely ADORED about this part..the way you wrote, the girl who easily melted in his arms, like, awwwwww !! that was so cute! :D i don't know if you meant it to be THAT adorable or not LOL..but when it's AY, it's awesome. :D

yeah.. ashi tried killing yuvi.. i mean saya didSleepy and thts by luck tht it was yuvi.. as u say.. his good luck to be strangled by the grl he loved since so many years..
lol.. u knw hw i am there days super flossy.. i did want it to be this adorable, and u got it right.. warna mein wh kyun likti duh.. 

ROFL the whole punching thing reminded me of mary-ash!! like, if it was a kick rather than a punch .. ROFL kidnapping. rapist. W*F. ROFL dog. bitch. ROFL ain't they supposed to be on not-so-good-terms?, but here they are..fighting like nothing has changed. LOL 

haan.. the punching act was inspired by ash mary.. but then she kicking up his shins? she was in his arms then. moreover, hw wld yuvi walk if his leg was injured? superb scene coming up by sana.. wait for it.. yuvi has to be fine for this tho.. his leg cant be injured... so ashi punched his jawsEmbarrassed
kidnapping rapist dog bitch.. ikr.. wht do u expect.. ashi will always pull the string wen uv is around... and then do u think uv will be able to resist the interesting fight?Embarrassed

i liked the little senti part you brought about his dad, and her keeping a hand on his shoulder. Embarrassed and then fighting about which way to go. LOL you know that little question ashi asked him.. ''why did you follow me?'' ..that so reminded me of the fake-dating days..where she asked him that why did they have to still keep on fake dating when they were with someone else. Embarrassed 

ikr.. but tht question was supposed to be while she shouted her lungs off. not calmly.. currently she hates him.. she will nt be calm with hi unless its him who is actually hurtBlushing u knw wht i mean rite..

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Res!

-EDITED-

aww this is something new now.. my first part and this... ofcourse thisEmbarrassedLOL thank u so much.. i strted writing coz of u.. and am glad tht u forced me to..
and thank u once again.. u cld actually visualize stuff like tht? tht really makes me feel amazingBlushing
i knw i knw.. thanks yaar.. all ur good words always make me feel like writing more and more..
and yeah.. u got the frst spot here.. congo shongo!!

ikr, you asked me to write something 'new' .. brush up my vocabulary, no? toh i wrote all of this..but i did mean it. :D you've improved so much. :D you should read MY first FF..it was like...W*F crap. :P and, yeah, i got the first spot. :D

yeah.. ashi tried killing yuvi.. i mean saya didSleepy and thts by luck tht it was yuvi.. as u say.. his good luck to be strangled by the grl he loved since so many years..
lol.. u knw hw i am there days super flossy.. i did want it to be this adorable, and u got it right.. warna mein wh kyun likti duh.. 

exactly..even i didn't want this part to be like, yeah ..erm, TRish, to put it simply. :P i liked this part 'coz it was SOO AY-ish - kicking and punching and tearing and snapping each other's heads off. LOL

haan.. the punching act was inspired by ash mary.. but then she kicking up his shins? she was in his arms then. moreover, hw wld yuvi walk if his leg was injured? superb scene coming up by sana.. wait for it.. yuvi has to be fine for this tho.. his leg cant be injured... so ashi punched his jawsEmbarrassed
kidnapping rapist dog bitch.. ikr.. wht do u expect.. ashi will always pull the string wen uv is around... and then do u think uv will be able to resist the interesting fight?Embarrassed

oh, yeah. well, you call me a miss blooper..so how was i expected to pay attention to details? LOL and.. yay, vaise, after sana writes, i'm putting a Sid-shelly scene.. and a kabir-sanu scene. let's not waste any character. :D 

ikr.. but tht question was supposed to be while she shouted her lungs off. not calmly.. currently she hates him.. she will nt be calm with hi unless its him who is actually hurtBlushing u knw wht i mean rite..

i know what you mean. :D yuvi hurt.. hm... like the hypothermia thing..gosh how much she loves him. Embarrassed

Meeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
@lizzHugawsome part once again
"Kya?"
"duh- uh brains yuvi"ROFL
DOG & BITCHROFL
uv trying to change the topicEmbarrassedwow

Meeko

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
okay lizz finally aftr so much poking by you m commenting
it ws super-scary update
i dnt knw abt others
br 4 me it ws cz
u knw i hate blood
and blood ko chod kr i can handle abything dat is scary
okay now tum horror movie bna sakti ho
and dat mom se acting wala part was highlight of the update
yr remix ke dialogues yaad aa gaye vo padh ke
bindass tha
and yr i loved it so much
and lizz tumne unka raasta dhoondne k liye jhagda nahi krvaaya pots ki tarah
i loved it and i hav read it sveral tyms by now
specially ending

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

@lizzHugawsome part once again
"Kya?"
"duh- uh brains yuvi"ROFL
DOG & BITCHROFL
uv trying to change the topicEmbarrassedwow

ahahaa!! lol .. ikr..
trishu.. mein likhte hue nahi hasti, par tum sabke comments read karke bohot hasti hoon!!
thanks haan..
today sana will give a partEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index