Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 36)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
@sana-am sleepy now.. ill give the next part by say 6.. so wht u do is u strt wrting your ff now. then after 12 u can give us wtc
:DEmbarrassed

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
liz, liz, liz, liz, liz .. why didn't you tell me you updated? :O atleast send me a PM! you know i don't check this place daily, don't you? :P

awesome update. :D yeah, okay, i need to brush up my vocabulary before updating, right? well, wrong. hmph, this is what you get for not telling me about your update. Angry tumhaari vajah se sanu stole my first space. Cry

i loved the first paragraph, i've re-read it, like, 4 times now. ashi. LOL instead of being grateful to uv for saving her life, she's angry at him for not listening to her when he could have died..and lmao, i'm a superwoman. ROFL  the highlight of the para was sanaya, though. you make me like her, now. :D

wax doll/car/hands.. omg, liz, tumhein ye idea kahaan se aaya!? when i scrolled down to see how big the part was, i saw the picture of the hands, n i'm just like.. okay W*F? LOL but when i read whole of it, that is, the whole flashback, aw, it was so cute. see, even when they're supposed to be fighting, you fulfill your sadistic romance pleasure by putting flashbacks. :P

kiss, lmao. reminds me of the kiss rule. LOL it was so cute. i loved the hand picture. :D haha, bulky hands. ROFL you bring out the wacko and psycho awesomely! LOL haha, yuvi. kabeer ke lectures se bach raha hai. LOL lmao.. he acts as if uv doesnt have a brain of his own..wait, that's what she said. aww, this line was adorable. Embarrassed

continue soooooon...ooh, okay, you're writing right now. :D :D .. waiting waiting. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
finally u gave an updt lizz
dia to dia itna achhaHug
next sana right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko--sunshine--

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

liz, liz, liz, liz, liz .. why didn't you tell me you updated? :O atleast send me a PM! you know i don't check this place daily, don't you? :P

ash ash ashhhh!!
lol.. i thot id tell u wen i come ol.. but u already read itLOL

awesome update. :D yeah, okay, i need to brush up my vocabulary before updating, right? well, wrong. hmph, this is what you get for not telling me about your update. Angry tumhaari vajah se sanu stole my first space. Cry

yeah.. plz.. new words this time..lmao
lol.. awwie u too let her steal my frist place.. and i deserve tht.. ive been a part of ur IL as am ur personal helper naEmbarrassed

i loved the first paragraph, i've re-read it, like, 4 times now. ashi. LOL instead of being grateful to uv for saving her life, she's angry at him for not listening to her when he could have died..and lmao, i'm a superwoman. ROFL  the highlight of the para was sanaya, though. you make me like her, now. :D

lol.. u knw i didnt knw hw to strt.. tht made me wai for so long.. then i wrote duniyan bhar ki bakwaas from ashi's pov.. tht only did make sense to me at tht point of timeLOL
lol.. ashi always thinks she is a superwoman... hai na... toh dall diya.. dunya bhar ka ashi character sketch of the original ashi is in this ashi.. thnks to all the brains involvedLOL i wanted to like sany.. so yeah

wax doll/car/hands.. omg, liz, tumhein ye idea kahaan se aaya!? when i scrolled down to see how big the part was, i saw the picture of the hands, n i'm just like.. okay W*F? LOL but when i read whole of it, that is, the whole flashback, aw, it was so cute. see, even when they're supposed to be fighting, you fulfill your sadistic romance pleasure by putting flashbacks. :P

bola na experience helps alwaysEmbarrassed
the wax thing was one thing i adored after this part was done..
oh btw, u knw.. i was in this whole lovey dovey mood,, so u knw... i wanted a romanic cheesy partEmbarrassed a CHEESY one.. i wantedEmbarrassed
 so i got itLOL
kiss, lmao. reminds me of the kiss rule. LOL it was so cute. i loved the hand picture. :D haha, bulky hands. ROFL you bring out the wacko and psycho awesomely! LOL haha, yuvi. kabeer ke lectures se bach raha hai. LOL lmao.. he acts as if uv doesnt have a brain of his own..wait, that's what she said. aww, this line was adorable. Embarrassed

haan.. kiss, lol.. not the kiss rule.. but yeah.. i told u bout wht my mood was like.. lo.
ehehe.. ty.. bulky hads.. poor uv.. u knw this reminded me of a ay ff.. i cld have put tht scene here, wer ashi goes like u insult each and every part of my body.. and thn do this..
but then i didnt knw which ff tht was.. so i cldnt give the credit na.
anyway.. this wasnt tht bad itself.. rightLOL.. 
and thnk u yaar.. u r the only one tht notice all the wackynees i put, and then bring it up.. thnaks haanEmbarrassed

continue soooooon...ooh, okay, you're writing right now. :D :D .. waiting waiting. 
thnk u again, and ill strt now!!Embarrassed

Akankshaa.

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
no next lizz den me
bt u will get dese 2 updates till tmrw only

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

finally u gave an updt lizz
dia to dia itna achhaHug
next sana right?

thanks trish.. and m giving the next part too. then its sanaEmbarrassed

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

no next lizz den me
bt u will get dese 2 updates till tmrw only

lmao haan sana.. unres karoooo...
and ill give it in an hr or two maybe
:D

Akankshaa.

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
lizzzzzzzzzzzz
amazing update in this finally u showed dere love
and yeh wax wala idea aaya kahan se'
m in love wid ur falasbacks
superb ypdate
and plz update next par soon
and i love pshycho and wacko
and ashi ko ab tak smjh kyun nahi aa raha ki uv ne usse kyun bachaaya

Meeko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index