Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 32)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
lalalalal lalalla allalalala lalallalala! mujhe na jagaaao mere pyaare sapne seEmbarrassed
this time no essays ashu!! just one thing to tell u!! am so glad to know you!!
the update was the bestest... and am left with no words to tell u more of wht i feelrite now.. srryBlushing

Edited by elizaa - 28 March 2011 at 2:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
i read it like the 10th time and cldnt stop myself from commenting!!
i love u more each time i read it.. u knw why.. coz u caught the feeling right and served it to me
Embarrassed

Akankshaa.

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
EDITED

yayyyyyyyyy, i got frst spot

i love dis update u knw why anky
cz i got my pshycho and wacko back
and den his sudden admission fat he still care 4 ashi was midblowing
today i got 2 power packed updates

k now comin to update
i loved whole part
sanaya behaved as expected 
and u explained ashi's uneasiness beautifully
the best part was end
and expresions baba re baba
u actually know how to play wid dem
and best part was both of dem caring 4 each other
and also whn uv snaps sany
i knw sany is not bt i still loved it

anky love u 4 dis updateClapHug

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Lol, thank you, Liz. :D Lmao *throws cold water on Liz's face* .. ab jaag gayi apne sapne se? LOL Oh, doesn't this remind me of Sanganer? LOL

I want essays! CryCry Otherwise I feel unappreciated. Oooh, big word. *grins*

Lol, fine, but I do want a long wala comment. :P Maybe later. :P
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

EDITED

yayyyyyyyyy, i got frst spot

i love dis update u knw why anky
cz i got my pshycho and wacko back
and den his sudden admission fat he still care 4 ashi was midblowing
today i got 2 power packed updates

k now comin to update
i loved whole part
sanaya behaved as expected 
and u explained ashi's uneasiness beautifully
the best part was end
and expresions baba re baba
u actually know how to play wid dem
and best part was both of dem caring 4 each other
and also whn uv snaps sany
i knw sany is not bt i still loved it

anky love u 4 dis updateClapHug

Sana, Sana, Sana, Sana (This is how you were calling me on YM so.. yeah. :P ) ..Sana, Sana, Sana, Sana, thank you. =)

You'd always have your psycho and wacko, no matter what situation they are in. ;D Sanaya cares for Yuvi, that justifies her concern for him. And, yeah, no matter what she does, he's still pissed off..if she said that someone's pushing her, he'd still snap at her, that's just so themBig smile

Ty, again! Embarrassed

--sunshine--

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Lol, thank you, Liz. :D Lmao *throws cold water on Liz's face* .. ab jaag gayi apne sapne se? LOL Oh, doesn't this remind me of Sanganer? LOL

I want essays! CryCry Otherwise I feel unappreciated. Oooh, big word. *grins*

Lol, fine, but I do want a long wala comment. :P Maybe later. :P

lemme read it for another 10 times, then ull get ur big comment and big waala update too!!!
:D

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
alrite lemme strt..
mein mere sapne se jaag gayi.. and after this big comment of mine i so want a big biggg replyEmbarrassed
and btw, hated the cold water u therw on my face..
and now i feeel less of words.. vocab update karna hoga b4 wtc updateLOL
so ill strt from the strt.. wht wht i loved tht doesnt lemme get out of my dreams (ay dreams!!) thnks to u bitch..
sany so didnt want uv to go but uv gave it back on her face.. it was her.. ashi!! hw cld he leave her like tht.. how cld he live while he saw her die? just 48 hrs bk tht girl gave him another life.. but am sure he didnt even consider tht.. he just wanted his wacko right in front of him, safe and sound, so tht he cld snap back at her..
and apni madam ashi... total wacko.. uv named her right!! he is coming to save her, and she is bothered of his safetyEmbarrassed i so loved the way u described all of this.. u knw, the update was very small, but then, i didnt feel it was small. just coz i could see one word describing 100 feelings going on in the scene,.
khud hawa mein latki thi, and is telling u- dhyaaan se..LOLEmbarrassed
awwie... adorable tht they rEmbarrassed 
and then u show me his adorable waali smile.. the one tht we all die for.. u knw if u had only put the part of his adorable sile, it would turn ut amazing, but then u showed me different tings along, which made it ultra awesome...
i dnt like saying this every time tht it was the best... lekin karooon kya, jhoot nahi bolna whe u have actually done an awesome job..
but then one thing id hate u for.. u put up only ne part each time.. u dnt knw hw much we crave to read wtcLOL
:D
kabeer ashi and yuvi sany wer nice..
u knw. idk y, i dnt like sany.. make her stay away from ashi and her business, warna ill strt hating her soon...
none of the parts make me actully ACTUALLY like her.. the 'like' tht i say is fed in me, coz we knw she is nice.. but then if i didnt know tht am making her nice, id nver like her.. i so want her to mind her own business..
in the strt we wanted to make jas nice too, but w ended making her the biatch!!LOL
we all need to work on tht, and try showing her better side... and.. KEEP.HER.WAAY.FROM.ASHI.

''Ashi ke liye main aisi 1000 cliffs se koodne ke liye taiyaar hoon.'' He muttered to himself, which was only heard by one other person - Tia.Blushing Blushing Blushing
do i need to say something more on this part.. i wish ranveer or sheetal also heard him say this..Embarrassed

the ending touched mine and am sure ashis heart too.. uv knows nothing.. acc to him, ashi left him.. and ashi is like W*F, u ditched me...\
kab hoga yeh misunderstandnig clearConfused

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
By god, Liz. Maine ITNA BADA reply chodne ko thona kaha tha. :P Okay, I said I liked essays..but ye toh essay ka bhi baap nikla! I haven't even left a comment as long as that in Poco's FF.. ever. :P

LMAO, you weren't updating, so I HAD to throw the cold water.. Pfft, didn't have a choice. :P Hhahahh, now I'll have to watch the AY Sanganer scene again, BITCH. :P

Aw, I completely forgot! LOL Ashi did save Yuvi some 48 minutes ago, and then he saved her too! You know what?, just realising this makes me LOVE my part even more. =D 

When he was saving her, he was STILL snapping at her. ROFL And even she was like, W*F are you suicidal!? ROFLI know.. the update was small, but, then again, I had to finish the cliff scene, and leave it somewhere you could take it forward from. You know, you said you wanted to go next, so yeah. =)

Yup, ain't they adorable!?! Embarrassed Anything with AY in it turns out to be super awesome, you know? I could be reading the same thing with some other couple, but, heck, it's AY we're talkin about. :D

LOL, so, was this the best? What about ALL the previous parts, then, hmm? :P AND.. You and Sana ROCK in group parts. ;D

You don't like Sanu!? LOL, okay then, let's keep her busy with Kabir and others. :P Oye, I'd kill you if you make Sanu a biatch. Vaise, to be honest, the only reason I like Sanu.. is.. that she's opposite Kabir. LOL

Ranveer and Sheetal would be too soon. Tia is the only person who still has faith in AY's love for now! Embarrassed

Lmao, Idk. Abhi nahi .. later, sometime. :P Abhi misunderstanding khatam kar di toh what are we gonna write? :P

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 28 March 2011 at 3:27pm

Meeko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index