Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 29)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

@eliza : i too hope that i get free soon ... par ho hi nahi paa rahi hoon .Angry.. i think i'll be free after 16th april .. hopefully .. tab tak assignments submission for this term will be over .. kab aayega woh dinDay Dreaming I try my best to read all the updates as soon as possible .. whenever i get tym i am hooked to all the updates ... never ever think that i'll stop reading these updates ... I love it to the core and i dnt give up on things i love doing the most Tongue

extremely scary !!! --- that will be really exciting .. yaa i agree saya suits a bhootni ... i hope there's no one here by the name 'saya'LOL i will think over how to get her off them and let you all know .. abhi dimaag ke ghore ko bhagane ka energy nahi hai mujhme .. I still have to read 'impossible love'' ... woh bhi kab se pending hain .. hopefully i will finish reading it by tomorrow ... Tongue

16th april? seriously? sucks yaar.. even one more of our writer is busy coz of her college..
nvm.. glad tht atleast u get the time to catu\ch up with the updates..
extremely scary!! it will be exciting for sure.. just tht we need ideas.. how to make it scary.. i have never read scary stories.. hope ashu will handle this.. and we have sana too..
:P
no.. we dont have anybody named saya here.. a so sure.
impossible mein mast track chal raha hai... arpu, u cant afford to miss it.. i read 3 parts twice and was like.. manhoos kya mast likhti haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Ty ty! Hug Kabeer doesn't love Ashi as in the way he loved Ashi when she was dating him before AY got together, but, yeah, he still loves Ashi more as in the best friendly way! Embarrassed Lmao .. I'm trying my best to have Sanu as positive here, and I quite liked the T-S-A scene .. Sanu doesn't believe Ashi, but she won't diss her, either! =)

Tumne hi kaha tha she calls out Kabir! :P LOL .. ''He will surely have Eliza!'' ROFL Keep dreaming, keep keep dreaming, love. :P
ofcourse i knw tht duh! he doesnt love her tht way, but he loves her as a bff wldEmbarrassed
and bout sanu... ur tring ur best to show she is nice.. we actually r having a tough time here.. ikr.. its so difficult to make ur readers believe tht she isnt tht bad after all.
sanu doent believe ashi.. and at the mmt, she just doesnt care.. she is more worrited for yuvi na. tho she will never be mean with ashi.. and hopefully will never underestimate her too
hate u.. lemme be happy in my dreams.. no wtc for u today!! la la laal alalaa!!!
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
anky love u 4 dis updateBig smile
i like d fight sequence between kabeer and uv
d way kabeer is showing trust in ashi dat is adorable
yayyyyyyyy i got my ashi bak who is back answering to tia and calling her timbet
so sany is switzerland
awwwwww awwwwwwww awwwwwwwwwwww
what a hug between uv and ashi
ashi runs to him thinking dat it is kabeer
now uv shud get proper lesson on no trusting ashi
love is based upon trust
so now i want uv to get dis line on his mind
and i want to dedicate a song to saya
gumnaaaaaaaaaam hai koi badnaaaaaaaaaaam hai koi
jst kiddin
i m in love wid kabeer bt he definately comes after sid

and anky dis is 4 uClapHug

Meeko

Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
hey guzz .. aap logoun ne toh ise horror movie bana diya .. kiya kar rahii ho .. our yeh saya hai kon ya kiya ???
plz update soon ....
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by similuvs_ashiuv

hey guzz .. aap logoun ne toh ise horror movie bana diya .. kiya kar rahii ho .. our yeh saya hai kon ya kiya ???
plz update soon ....
heyy simi!! we r taking this in a horror track only till they r here in ladakh..
ashi uvi ki sadness bohot zyaada ho gayi.. dont u want to see him caring for her coz her life is in danger?
:D

Simi_YaRaLover

Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
yeah that is sooo sweet .. but horror movie toh na lage na .. but its ok but yeh saya wala raaz kab khule ga ..
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by similuvs_ashiuv

yeah that is sooo sweet .. but horror movie toh na lage na .. but its ok but yeh saya wala raaz kab khule ga ..

horror toh lagega hi na!!
warna hamari ashi thodi na daregiLOL

Simi_YaRaLover

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged

part 18

Den ashi enters her room with anger on her face and she strts throwing up things. She is alone in her room. As everybody is enjoying weather' she throws vases' she  tears out cushions and throw dem away.. den aftr her frustration on non-living things. She breaks down  "why m feeling so bad if uv is not believing me. he nevr used to believe me."

Then she stands up with confidence  and says "I don't care 4 him. He can go to hell. And why will I care 4 him, it is due to him only I lost so much things in my life"

Then ashi starts walking outside the room. But suddenly everything starts moving like dere was earthquake .  den everything starts flying. Ashi  starts running outside the room bt the door was jammed. Then a girly bt scarry voice calls her name. den she tries to shout out loud 4 help bt her throat doesn't support her. Her throat is choked out of shock. Den the light go on or off. Den ashi rmbrs dat someone told her once that souls are scared of fire den she runs to the counter and lights d match'.. and everything stops moving

After that she run towards the door and now it is opened and she rum towards kabeer and uv's room. She bangs the door impatiently and uv opens the door.  Den she pushes uv so hard dat he collides with wall and den she hugs kabeer' uv gets shock of his lifetime. He is watching both of them and he tightens his fists out of jealousy and he is fritting his jaws.

Kabeer: what happened ashi. Are u alright

Ashi: there was som1 in my room

Uv: again u hav started playing games' stop it ashi now its enough

Ashi looks at him and passes deadly look to him

Kabeer:  cut out this crap uv.. r u blind cant u look at her condition?

Uv: whatever

Den he leaves d room.

Kabeer: take me to ur room

Ashi: no I dnt want to go there

Kabeer: dnt worry m wid u and moreover I will call everybody dere

Ashi room

Everybody gathers down in her room and everybody is shocked to look at the condition of the room

Tia: tia knows that you throw this things cz whn u r frustrated u throw things

Ashi: stop it timbet. Ya I threw these things

Uv: see I told u she is creating this mess to get attention

Ranveer: aap pehle inki poori baat toh suniye uske baad kuch boliye nahin toh aap yahan se jaa sakte hai

Uv shuts his mouth and den ashi tell all of them her story '..

Vrinda: ashi I think u r stressed out aftr looking at ur past here' u need proper medicine and rest

Ashi: maate u also believe am lying

Vrind: I m nt saying this m saying u r stressed out now take dese medicines and I m doc so I know what do u need

Den she gives some medicines to her and ashi throws dem away'. Den kabeer starts examining the room and he sees dat cotton of cushions are spread in systematic way and dat can be done by fan only and dere was no fan as it was fully air conditioned. Shells notice this and speaks out

Shells: kabeer and ranveer bros shells think that somebody is playin prank wis ashi di(she says dis glaring at sid)

Sid: what do u want to say ?

Shell: I want to say that you are playing pranks siddy

Sid: I guess you hav lost your brain. Oh I 4got u dnt hav it so hw will you  loose it

Shell: shutup temme where were u at campfire night

Sid: errrrrrrrrrrrr''. I was deciding d name of my unicorn'

Shell: m sure u r lying

Vrinds: stop it both of you'.. why u people are behaving lyk child

Everybody looks at vrind wid surprise cz it was frst tym she ws speaking to sid and all thanx to shells for this. Then sid looks down bt vrinds try to argue

Ranveer: jo kuch bhi hai hum jaante hai ashi kabhi jhooth nahi bol sakti hum yeh pta laga kr rahenge ki kaun hai jo ashi ke saath aisa kr rha hai and hum use nahi chodenge

Tia: oho dehatti tia is telling u  dat dere is no1 dis is all mind game of ashi. Tia knows her sister

Edited by sanjna4 - 27 March 2011 at 9:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAISimi_YaRaLoverluvzindagi_SnowFlake_MeekoleeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index