Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 20)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@ lizzie : tum bekar mein itni hyper ho rahi thi ... you have written an amazing partClapClap
from the beginning till the end it was just perfect ... there was no overdose and you have not overdone it at all ... ashi's concern for Yuvi was described brilliantly ... really liked sanaya's reaction too .... liked the way ashi kept her calm following all the instructions of Vrinda Tongue surely she will do anything for yuvi ...Tongue

Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Part-10 

Sany was inside of the cafe & she saw Yuvi was laying down with Ashi & they were huging
then Tia said to Ranveer
Tia-dekha Ranveer.............maine kaha tha na k ye dono ek doosre k liye bane hai
Ranveer-sahi kaha aapne.........ye dono perfect match hai
Sany was getting very angry & shuot at Yuvi
Sany-YUVI
Yuvi opend his eyes & saw Ashi's face,he felt that he was in paradise
Ashi's glowing face was looking so beautiful
then he called her
Yuvi-Ashi.....utho..........dekho humare sare frnds yaha aagaye hai....uth jaao
Ashi opend her eye & saw Yuvi was fine now
Ashi-Yuvi.tum thik ho?
a big smile on her face
Yuvi-ha....main thik hoon
Ashi huged him
they both r feeling so nice
Sany getting more angry to saw them like that
a little angrily Ashi said
Ashi-i was allways right......tum ek number k looser ho
Yuvi-accha?tumhari uss stupid bag k liye mari ye halat ho gayi
Ashi-hah...tumne meri bag ko stupid bola............how could u?
Ranveer-agar aap dono ki batey khatam ho gaya ho to hum yaha se chale
Tia-offo Ranveer...............kitne cute lag rage hai dono...............aise hi rahene do
Ashi-Yuvi tumhe pata hai main kitna dar gayi thi...................meri toh jaan nikli jaa rahi thi
Yuvi-ha.......tumhare face se pata chal raha hai
Sany was angily looking at them
Yuvi-Ashi tumne meri care ki.........that was so sweet of u
Ashi rolled her eyes
Ashi-mushkil waqt me frnds hi to kaam atey hai
Yuvi smiled
Yuvi-yah right..frnds

---------------
sorry guys i'm very late
actually suddenly bijli chali gayi thi or fir mujhe dubara likhna para

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAISimi_YaRaLoverluvzindagiMeekoleeseunggiloveSoulmate_SanaAkankshaa.--sunshine--

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Res!

-EDITED-

Yay, I got the first spot. DancingDancing

Awesome part, babes. Bijli chali gayi thi, && you had to do it again? Shocked Sucks. Ouch

Trish, you don't have to make Sanu angry .. Keep that in mind - She won't be jealous. She doesn't love Yuvi, so she won't be jealous. But, yeah, she doesn't like Ashi .. 'coz she thinks that she'll break Yuvi like she did, last time. Broken Heart

And I like the whole 'friendship' thing Big smile .. It won't last long, though. They will be back to hesitation and uneasyness once Sanu and Kabir come in action. 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 21 March 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove_SnowFlake_

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

@ lizzie : tum bekar mein itni hyper ho rahi thi ... you have written an amazing partClapClap
from the beginning till the end it was just perfect ... there was no overdose and you have not overdone it at all ... ashi's concern for Yuvi was described brilliantly ... really liked sanaya's reaction too .... liked the way ashi kept her calm following all the instructions of Vrinda Tongue surely she will do anything for yuvi ...Tongue

Tongue

thnks arpu, am glad u read and liked it.. haan, lagta hai bekaar mein hi zyaada soch rahi thiLOL
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
trish u and ur one liners are alws awesome
gr8 update

_SnowFlake_

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
@trishu- loved the part sweetie, ay uthte hi phir se shuru ho gayeLOL
sany is busy getting angry looking at ay like this..
and loved ur dialogs.. 
bijlee chali gai thiDead annoying na..
anyway, awesome partTongue

_SnowFlake_

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

part-11

Then ashi  feels good on d word frnd, cz uv still considered her as friend aftr so much. Den she notices that uv arms are still wrapped on her waist and den she looks at him admiringly. Both uv and ashi stares at each other.

And sany looks at them with her deadly look and tia notices dis. And to break d ice sid asks "dude u were taking cab whn u called me den howcome u reached at this not so happening cafe??

Den ashi and yuvi breaks dere eyelock and uv removes his hand from ashi's waist and ashi slowly starts moving from yuvi's side while not moving her eye focus from yuvi.

Sanaya: sid this is not  the time to ask your silly questions

After saying she runs to uv and hugs her and starts crying. Ashi goes red aftr watching sanaya hugging uv.  Uv is still watching ashi.

Sanaya still hugging uv: u knw I ws so scared when I came to knw dat a cold stroke has hit you. How can you go outside whn you know that how sensitive you are to cold

Den ashi curses herself in her head

Sheetal: d-uh I cant handle dis emotional thing so much

Everybody passes there looks to her

Vrinda; okay sanaya let me check him

While vrinda is checking him . he is stil glaring ashi. While ashi tries to look away bt she fails in it miserabely

Vrinda: he is normal and ashi has taken good care of him. Cz he has recovered from this condition so early. It is very rare.

Tia; tia alws knew ashi se better uv ki care koi nahin kr sakta.

Sanaya is upset with this convo goin on

Sheetal; dids apko sab kuch pehle se kaise pta hai(in irritating way)

Tia; cz angel I hav my brain

Sid is sleeping on d near couch. Den sheetal goes to him.

Sheetal: kitna sote ho siddy''.. now move  mujhe bhi baithne ki  jagah do.

Sid: space nahin hai

Sheetal: don't u hav any sense whn a sweet grl is standing u need to offer her seat and whn she asks u 4 space den u say no to her. Have u used of ur all mind in ur unicorn or cartoons?

Sid: no I hav donated my mind to you. Cz u were brainless

Sheetal: I dont believe in taking charity from others. So keep ur mind with yourself. Maybe u start using it. And get urself free from dose stupid unicorn and  creatures like you called cartoon

Everybody is passing dere deadly looks to dem

Ranveer: banna aap toh bade hai. Aap shaant ho jaeye. Aur sheetal aap yahan pr aakr baith jaeye

Both sid and sheetal looks at each other angrily.

Den its 7 in d evening and caf owner brings coffee 4 all of them and soup 4 uv. Sanaya is abt to take soup from owner den tia jumps between them

Tia: laiye uncle mujhe de dijiye main ashi ko de dungi she will feed uv.

Sanaya lloks at tia in disguist. Den tia passes soup bowl to ashi. ashi starts feeding soup to uv noth of dem again strts ataring at each other. 

Sheetal: I cant hav dis coffee as it has sugar in it. Cz shell is too sweet to hav sweet

Den tia passes her 100 watt smile to her.

Sid: what I guess it does nt have sugar. Go and hav a check up of ur tastes buds.

Sheetal; by d way last tym whn u went to gym?

Ranveer: aap dono phir se shuru ho gaye. Mauka milla nahin aur aap dono ladne lag jate hai. Ab shaant ho jaiye

Vrinda looks angrily towards sheetal as if she is goin to kill her

Caf owner: kal inhone (pointing towards ashi) inka ache se khyaal  rakha agar yeh na hoti toh pta nahin kya hota.(ashi is feeding soup to him while continuosly watching at him)

Tia: ashi soup kab ka khatam  ho gya tum ab kya feed kr rahi ho uv ko

Ashi feels embarrassed and stands up from there abruptly to hide her face

Caf owner: ab yeh bahut thak gayi hongi is vajah se aisa ho raha hai. Yeh kal poori raat soyi nahi(uv lloks at ashi wid his eyes filled wid love). Beta ab rone wali ki baat nahi hai ab baba(uv) bilkul theek hai.(he says while lookin at ashi.

Everybody gets biggest shock of dere lifetime. It was last thing they hav expected from ashi. Sid who was sipping his coffee and out of shock he pukes it on sheetal who was sitting a on a couch facing sid only''.

Edited by sanjna4 - 21 March 2011 at 5:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAISimi_YaRaLoverluvzindagi_SnowFlake_Akankshaa.Soulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
excellent update sanu, loed reading it.. bada maza aayaLOL
ashi yuvi are surely embarrassed and feeling weird sitting next to each other.. the things will get worse wen they will go back to the hotel. they r trying their best, but cant control their love for each other here coz of the feeling of losing each other.. once the whole kabeer sany track fits in, ay are going to be in a miserable state. 
sanaya is yuvis bestie, she loves him to the core, and she so cant see him going back to the girl who dumped him years back without giving a reason. she cares for yuvi, so her anger is justified.
sid is hilarious, he has his own track after even being our comic relief.. 
sheetal toh more of timbo lag rahi hai mujheLOL she cannot take sanys drama? sany sun leti toh usko maar daaltiLOL
tia is rite now on my fav list here.. just her hope for ay makes me smile.. feels llike u really need a sis whos completely opp of u..
i loved the way your portraying sid and sheetal, total jeeja saali typeEmbarrassed
next thing tht was the funniest thing tia ever did.. soup cheen ke ashi ko de diya..
lmao and sheetal wants to be called shells? heightsLOL
ashi cried, and now every1 knows of it, idk how she will get out of feelings and this mess nowOuch
lmao, end was amazing, sid chokes on shells.. spills all the coffee on her

awesome update sana, itna time liye likhne, worth the waitWink

--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index