Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 2)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

guys m waiting 4 ur update whn do we hav update

I'm starting to write in 10 minutes. =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

guys m waiting 4 ur update whn do we hav update

I'm starting to write in 10 minutes. =)
gr8Smile

_SnowFlake_

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Part 1

She closed her eyes as she let her head rest against the window pane. It was cold and hard against her cheeks, but she didn't feel any of it.

Her head was reeling with emotions, so much so that she didn't know what she was feeling, what she should be feeling.

A small part of her mind was pleasantly surprised, as if this was what it had been waiting for all these 5 years.

But another part of her mind felt hard, it felt empty. It felt as if someone had just delivered a cold blow to her stomach. She was used to feeling this way, to the emptiness. It felt like being trapped in a vacuum, where you are completely alone, you have no one to be with, no one to talk to, no one to confide in.

Except the fact that she didn't need everyone, she needed him. She needed to feel his presence, she needed to feel his warm arms surround her, she needed to feel his heartbeats when she kept her face on his chest, she needed to feel his lips around hers, she needed his words of support when she occasionally broke down, she needed someone to fight with, someone she could be her crazy self with, she needed her psycho.

She needed him so much, and she was going to meet him. She was going to see him, again, after 3 years. She allowed the thought to ease the emptiness a little bit, she slowly moved her head back to lean in the seat. 

She closed her eyes. The memories flashed in her mind as if she was skimming through a book. They felt so close, so real. Those were the times when she had really been happy, genuinely happy. Before meeting him, she was happy, yes. And after she met him, she felt like she belonged somewhere. And when they parted ways, she hadn't felt that sense of belonging, the feeling that someone cares, ever since.

Sure enough, she had Tia. Tia Ahuja. Her sister.

She smiled. How much she had hated Tia in the beginning ..no wait, she didn't hate her. Hate was a strong emotion. She had to admit, she was fond of Tia since the beginning. She had really begun to like her when they joined hands against Jasmine. Good ol' times.

And Ranveer. Thakur. He was a dear friend. Tia was so lucky to have him. She remembered how she and Tia used to tease Ranveer and him, bringing in random guys to act like close friends. She remembered the disturbed frown on their face, on his face.

She had Sonia and Sumeet, who loved her so much.

But, she needed him. She needed the only guy who could send shivers down her spine by his one touch, she needed the only guy she wasn't afraid to cry in front of, she needed the only guy who loved her.

Or, who, she thought, loved her.

She felt the cold blow again as the memories of that day flashed in front of her. Her hands clenched themselves into fists as the determined and the grim look in her eyes were replaced by visible pain, hurt, betrayal and suffering.

She wasn't ready for this, she won't ever, never be ready to face him again.

But she had to, for Tia and Ranveer and Sid and Vrinda's sake, for Remix's sake.

*Flashback*

'''Tia can't believe ki this is our last night in Maurya. Ye 3 saal kaise beet gaye, pata hi nahi chala .. ''

''I know, Tia.'' Ranveer sighed. ''Humne apni zindagi ka best time Maurya mein bitaaya hai .. aur ab-''

''Aur ab zindagi nahi rukne wali, Ranveer. We are all friends, guys. Hum milte rahenge, har pal saath rahenge. And what about Remix? Hum usse bhi toh nahi chod sakte..'' Yuvi insisted.

''Psycho, kisne kaha ki hum Remix ko jaane denge? Hum Remix ko kabhi nahi todenge..''

''But, Ashi, hum kaise manage karenge? Me and Tia are moving to New York, mujhe vahaan se ek bahut achi job ka offer aaya hai.'' Ranveer said. ''And Yuvi bhi toh London jaa raha hai, to study in this famous university for people who are interested in music.''

Ashi looked away, Yuvi squeezed her hand. ''Wacko, don't worry, it's just a 5 years course. And uske baad, we will be together.''

''I know, psycho.'' Ashi kissed him on the cheek.

''But, agar sab alag alag jagah pe honge, toh Remix- ?''

''Oh fo Thakur, Remix ko kuch nahi hoga..'' Ashi grinned. ''Yuvi is leaving for 5 years, tum dono bhi jaa rahe ho .. toh, let's do one thing. Theek 5 years baad, let's meet up. All of us. Chahe hum jahaan bhi ho, jaise bhi hon, we will be together for a good month in 5 years. Same month, October. And place.. ''

''Goa?'' Tia offered.

''Nah. I am not too fond of beaches.'' Ashi shrugged. ''How about Ladakh?''

''Ladakh, but it's too cold out there.'' Ranveer protested.

''Toh? Simple solution ' get a sweater, Thakur. Ladakh is cool, imagine, vo thandi thandi snow-covered mountains, trekking, skiing, it will be so much fun! Besides, I've always wanted to go to Ladakh.''

Yuvi noticed the glow on Ashi's face. ''Ladakh it is, then.'' He looked at Ranveer and Tia.

''Tia agrees, Tia likes snow. I'm in for Ladakh.''

''Me too.'' Sid chimed in. ''Ladakhhh!''

Ashi looked at Vrinda. ''Maate?''

''Yeah, count me in.'' Vrinda smiled. Ashi knew she was upset, Sid was going to London with Yuvi, and Vrinda was going to Chennai. She knew that making this pact will be a good idea for all of them.

''And me?'' Kabir pouted. ''I am your manager, guys.''

Ashi snorted. ''Ofcourse, Kabir, you're in, too. Ranveer-''

''Camel, haan bolo na.. fast!''

''Fine. Hum bhi aayenge, Ladakh, after 5 years.''

Ashi held her hand forward. ''Remix rocks.''

They kept their hand on hers one by one. ''Remix rocks.''

*Flashback ends*

Why did she ever make this pact? She couldn't see him, she didn't want to see him. And he will be there. He will be close enough to touch, and she'll have to face him despite the fact that he took away everything she had to give, and she couldn't help it, she couldn't.

''Ashi .. ''

Yeah, he'd been there for her, too. All this while, when Tia and Ranveer had got engaged and moved to New York, and Vrinda had gone to Chennai to live with her sister, he was the only one that was there for her.

''I'm fine, Kabir.''

''Ab mujhse toh jhoot mat bolo, Ashi.'' Kabir smiled warily. ''I know you better than anyone else, and I can tell when you're lying.''

''I know.'' Ashi looked away. ''I just' ''

''You're scared, I know.'' Ashi turned around sharply, and he threw his hands back, and smiled. ''Don't gimme that 'ooh im too strong to be broken' defence. I know you, Ashi. He broke your heart, and you've been dying inside all these years. And now, you have to face him, be there with him for a month, I can't even imagine what it's like .. '' His voice trailed off as he noticed the faraway look in her eyes. ''But, you know, I'm there for you, right? Anytime you wanna leave, we will be on a plane like this, back to Mumbai.''

''Thanks, Kabir. For everything.'' Ashi rested her head on his shoulder, and he ran a hand through her hair.

''You don't have to thank me, Ashi. I'm your best friend, remember? And friendship mein no sorry, no thank you.''

Ashi closed her eyes as the plane started to land. Here she was, finally, in Ladakh.

--

PS - The whole 'pact' idea is inspired by one of my friend's MJHT FF 'The Pact'. The story goes along the lines of Gunjan-Samrat in that story, and I give full credit to TheWandmaker. Smile

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 March 2011 at 5:24pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_12KickAss_TuishaAY_RHr4eVerSimi_YaRaLoverNirjhor105BUBLAIluvzindagirichiiiii-jas-Meekoleeseunggilove_SnowFlake_--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
anky nice update and flashback part ws gr8............... nd m in luv wid kabir he is sooooo understanding and caring...............

overall nice beginningHugClap

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

anky nice update and flashback part ws gr8............... nd m in luv wid kabir he is sooooo understanding and caring...............

overall nice beginningHugClap

Thank you, Sanjana. Hug I know, right? I love Kabir. <33
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
finally am commenting.. girl i have been so busy.. it takes me days to comment.. read ur post 3 times btw..Tongue
i miss rcc1CryCryCryCryCryCry
like really badlyCryCryCryCry
and the wrst part is tht u rite so well tht i can see the whole scene on my lappy screen, and wen i come back to senses tht am reading, am like shit.. y didnt they show this in remix
Cry
god.. ashi is still in love with the psycho.. i have no idea hw she will react wen she will meet him... the whole idea of them meeting each other and being with each other for a good one month is so beautiful.. we so know that they will clear their differences and get back to each other, coz thts wer they belong.
am glad tht sonia and sumeet are married, ashi has so many people who love her and are around her. soniya, she is like a piece of ashi.. id so love to see more of soniya ashi bonding here.. tia.. her sister.. the only fact tht timbo has been with her throught these years is so beautiful.. hw much ever their opinions differ, but their bond will never fade away..
i have a lot of expectations fromashi and tia in this ff.. and ill make sure, tht wht i didnt get in remix, ill get to see in wtc. ranveer and ashi.. am so glad tht he is here, and finally we knw tht he is getting married to timbo soon. we willl have a blast in those parts.. SUMEET. hw can i forget mr. cement.. have seen a few scenes of sumeet and ashi in remix and was so convinced tht he can e an amazing father to her... finally lemme come to my doll kabeer.. ive tried nt to hate him in the strt of pots, and finally we saw the true friend in him.. am glad we have sanaya for him.. they will look amazing together..
ladakh!! thnks ashu for being okay with ladakh.. this reminds me of my good old fun remix days wen ashi wanted to go to ladakh..
u knw, ashi always wanted to go to greece with uv, hopefully unka honeymoon whaan karwayenge
:P
thts if hua tohWink
coming bk to your part.. am so loving reading ur parts, u knw, i expected it to be extremely saddy saddy, but i am linking reading it.. its just the part wer i learnt about hw lucky ashi is coz she has so many ppl around her who understand her and support her, and on the other hand, how unlucky she feels wen the only one she wants to live with is not around.Embarrassed

very beautifully u took us to the past, the amazing awesome pots and rcc days.. i am going to miss them untill the psychos meet and are over each others throat again :P

gosh.. i have so much more to write, just tht am sure u wldnt want to read all of my mumble jumble...
itna hi padh lo.. and one more thing.. the strt was just like i wld say
it is
LEGEN-wait for it-DARY!!
yeah yeah, barney wld

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Liz .. aaaah, itna lamba essayyyy ! Yes, you're right .. KUCH ZYAADA HI LAMBA HO GAYAAA.. :P But mujhe bhi ab reply karna padega .. no other way around! Unhappy

Missing RCC? Heck, yeah! I am! Ouch Koi bhi show perfect nahi hota .. I used to think that Remix would be, but it simply ain't .. you know that the main essence has gone in season 2, right? Har show season 1 mein bestt lagta hai .. season 2 mein it feels like a drag, and if you're able to STILL love wtc like you loved pots .. then, yeah, it IS amazing! Big smile

I knoww .. That's one of the reasons why The Pact is one of my favourite fanfictions ever..she has handled the whole 'meeting after a long gap' so beautifully .. she makes it so relatable, the pain, the hesitation, the confusion, the sorting out the differences etc etc .. seriously, liz, you should read that. Tumhein bhi inspiration milegi ..but it's long.. like, heck yeah, she had to start a new book too! :P

Dekho .. that's the main point .. in fanfictions like these, the girl or the guy usually ends up alone, with no one there with him/her..but in this story, Ashi has a lot of people .. she has Tia, Ranveer, Kabir, Sonia, Sumeet..but it simply isn't the same without him .. and the same goes for Yuvi ..he will have his own band, Sanaya, Sid .. but it won't be the same without her.. 'coz she is her inspiration, they go along, you know? Embarrassed 

I love Ashi-Tia, Ashi-Ranveer, Ashi-Sumeet! We'll do the best we can with TRAY in here...no screenspace issues.. this is OUR ADDA! Approve

Ahaaa, himym! I love you for telling me that show ...I am loving it! Ted, Robin, Barney, Natalie, Lily, Marshall! ROFLROFL Let's change the topic.. this is supposed to be a REMIX forum, not a HIMYM one .. yet. :P

Psycho and wacko on each other's throats..that'd be soon ..I can't keep them away from each other for too long, you know? That won't be AYish at all! :D

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Liz .. aaaah, itna lamba essayyyy ! Yes, you're right .. KUCH ZYAADA HI LAMBA HO GAYAAA.. :P But mujhe bhi ab reply karna padega .. no other way around! Unhappy

Missing RCC? Heck, yeah! I am! Ouch Koi bhi show perfect nahi hota .. I used to think that Remix would be, but it simply ain't .. you know that the main essence has gone in season 2, right? Har show season 1 mein bestt lagta hai .. season 2 mein it feels like a drag, and if you're able to STILL love wtc like you loved pots .. then, yeah, it IS amazing! Big smile

I knoww .. That's one of the reasons why The Pact is one of my favourite fanfictions ever..she has handled the whole 'meeting after a long gap' so beautifully .. she makes it so relatable, the pain, the hesitation, the confusion, the sorting out the differences etc etc .. seriously, liz, you should read that. Tumhein bhi inspiration milegi ..but it's long.. like, heck yeah, she had to start a new book too! :P

Dekho .. that's the main point .. in fanfictions like these, the girl or the guy usually ends up alone, with no one there with him/her..but in this story, Ashi has a lot of people .. she has Tia, Ranveer, Kabir, Sonia, Sumeet..but it simply isn't the same without him .. and the same goes for Yuvi ..he will have his own band, Sanaya, Sid .. but it won't be the same without her.. 'coz she is her inspiration, they go along, you know? Embarrassed 

I love Ashi-Tia, Ashi-Ranveer, Ashi-Sumeet! We'll do the best we can with TRAY in here...no screenspace issues.. this is OUR ADDA! Approve

Ahaaa, himym! I love you for telling me that show ...I am loving it! Ted, Robin, Barney, Natalie, Lily, Marshall! ROFLROFL Let's change the topic.. this is supposed to be a REMIX forum, not a HIMYM one .. yet. :P

Psycho and wacko on each other's throats..that'd be soon ..I can't keep them away from each other for too long, you know? That won't be AYish at all! :D

am clearly told nt to reply this by ashu
lmao.. wasnt raj named ashu in the links u gave me?

Akankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index