Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 19)

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
heya guys
did u read my ff?

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Okay, so yeah, I'm finally from my pc .. so lemme read the whole part again, without the distractions. Big smile

I'm saying it again .. I loved it! Embarrassed He supposedly 'two-timed' her..and, yet, all the betrayal, the hard feelings, the icy-cold exterior goes for a toss when she sees Yuvi like that .. and when she knows that she is to be blamed for it .. all her hyperactivity meters are broken. Embarrassed 

I liked TiaRa's conversation .. Vrinda's a doctor? Oooh, that completely went over my head. LOLI liked Sanu and Tia's conversation .. For Sanu, Ashi's the girl who broke her best friend's heart, and it's perfectly obvious she doesn't like her, since she hasn't been around when they were together. And I loved the way Tia threw dirty dagger looks at her and insisted that AY are meant to be! Embarrassed Also, my another favourite part .. when Sanu  bursts into tears over the phone, that says a lot about the bond SY share. Embarrassed

And, yeah, my favourite part..when Yuvi opened his eyes. He knew what had happened. And, atleast he knows that she cares for him, despite breaking up with him ..And apart from that, Sanu and Kabir misunderstanding is gonna go on for a long time. Broken Heart So .. Sanu sees them in that state, when she was sleeping with her arms around him? Don't let her blow a fuse, pah-lease. Ouch

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 21 March 2011 at 10:56am
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Lizz , it was perfect. :D It was touchy, just at the right places. Nothing more .. nothing less. And the body heat part was alright, it was intense ..but yeah, the main highlight of the part was her concern for him. A special mention to the way you compared the pool incident with this track. *uses the blush smiley* :P

aww, all the POTS tracks are very close to our hearts, i found a chord joining both the incidents, so i had to get it na..
the body heat was wht is so didnt want to get, but then i read a lot on hypothermia, and then this was needed wen the body is still cold for too long.. so i just cut tht part into shor, as short as i couldLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

heya guys
did u read my ff?
\

haan haan, read and commented
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Okay, so yeah, I'm finally from my pc .. so lemme read the whole part again, without the distractions. Big smile

I'm saying it again .. I loved it! Embarrassed He supposedly 'two-timed' her..and, yet, all the betrayal, the hard feelings, the icy-cold exterior goes for a toss when she sees Yuvi like that .. and when she knows that she is to be blamed for it .. all her hyperactivity meters are broken. Embarrassed 

I liked TiaRa's conversation .. Vrinda's a doctor? Oooh, that completely went over my head. LOLI liked Sanu and Tia's conversation .. For Sanu, Ashi's the girl who broke her best friend's heart, and it's perfectly obvious she doesn't like her, since she hasn't been around when they were together. And I loved the way Tia threw dirty dagger looks at her and insisted that AY are meant to be! Embarrassed Also, my another favourite part .. when Sanu  bursts into tears over the phone, that says a lot about the bond SY share. Embarrassed

And, yeah, my favourite part..when Yuvi opened his eyes. He knew what had happened. And, atleast he knows that she cares for him, despite breaking up with him ..And apart from that, Sanu and Kabir misunderstanding is gonna go on for a long time. Broken Heart So .. Sanu sees them in that state, when she was sleeping with her arms around him? Don't let her blow a fuse, pah-lease. Ouch

lol, u read this on the fone, aankh nahi dukhi?
and yeah vrinda is a docAngry looks like ur forgetting the ffConfused
okay am glad u liked it, and hmm, sany wnt say anything to ashi, she is more worried for yuvi... tia is my fav currently, she is the only one in the whole group who has full faith in ashi-yuvi.. she has faith in them even if they themselves dont. and thats wht makes me love her more.. love the glare she will keep giving sany. LOL

Akankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@akshu : it was so sweet of Yuvi to go out in the storm even if he refused to do it earlier Tongue

just loved these lines '
'' In all the years he'd known her, she'd never looked so helpless. He didn't notice it before, but when he looked at her now, the zeal, the passion, the liveliness Ashi always had, it was missing. Her eyes had a faraway look, she looked almost upset. Her face which was always curved in a smile that could light up the whole town, or sarcasm that could make you wanna do anything to prove yourself, was missing. ''

you have described it so beautifully ... each and every word of it reflected how well Yuvi understands Yuvi ... the change in her was keenly observed by him ... just loved loved loved these lines TongueTongue  ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

@akshu : it was so sweet of Yuvi to go out in the storm even if he refused to do it earlier Tongue

just loved these lines '
'' In all the years he'd known her, she'd never looked so helpless. He didn't notice it before, but when he looked at her now, the zeal, the passion, the liveliness Ashi always had, it was missing. Her eyes had a faraway look, she looked almost upset. Her face which was always curved in a smile that could light up the whole town, or sarcasm that could make you wanna do anything to prove yourself, was missing. ''

you have described it so beautifully ... each and every word of it reflected how well Yuvi understands Yuvi ... the change in her was keenly observed by him ... just loved loved loved these lines TongueTongue  ClapClap

Thank you, Appy. Hug He understands her like no one else does, and you know it. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@ lizzie : tum bekar mein itni hyper ho rahi thi ... you have written an amazing partClapClap
from the beginning till the end it was just perfect ... there was no overdose and you have not overdone it at all ... ashi's concern for Yuvi was described brilliantly ... really liked sanaya's reaction too .... liked the way ashi kept her calm following all the instructions of Vrinda Tongue surely she will do anything for yuvi ...Tongue

Tongue

Akankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index