Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 16)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Res!!

-EDITED-

Aaaah, I just wrote a reply, and it got deleted!! Ouch
kismat my friend kismatLOL

Karma is a biatch, more like. :P

i gues tere saath hi koi prob hai uskaLOL

So, yeah, I'll try and write it all over again. Angry Stupid IF! Anyway, yeah, when I read the second para, I was like ..'vague', 'unfatalistic' ... Liz, tumhaari wackypanti ko kya hua!? Aaj koi grammer lessons leke aayi ho !?! LOL
lol, wasnt i telling u tht whts wrong with me? y am i taking it so deep, but good i guess, this is beter then the wackyness i wld get, comeon, this is the strt, so it was neeeded na?
LOL

Exactly.. It wasn't YOU at all .. but in the end, it was YOU.. you know? last mein they were wacko psychoish .. inspite of all the hurt, the heartbreak and the betrayal, they were still the wacko and psycho! Embarrassed

Embarrassed last mein the wacko psycho panti arrived.. i had to prove tth i wrote it na? u knw ashu, i guess for a few parts i have to take care tht its not me.. we hvae to show the rivers f sentiments overflowing, if u knw wht i mean... u do rite.. u knw it so cant be the frst time jungle scene, coz here there are beautiful and bitter memories, and there they had just found each other.. here am loving tia and ranveer more, coz of their faith in yuviashi, tht they r meant for each oter, and for tias faith in yvui, tht she trusted him tht he will never do this to her sister.. not tht she every misjudged her sis, just tht that trust on her friend didnt go away..
am so scared of sanaya for the moment, i so dont want her to ruin it all the more for ay, but she will, and my ay will fight through it and find each other out of all the misunderstandingsBig smile

Oh, no .. wait, I started off my reply with a  ..'Lizzzz .. I can't believe that something we worked on an hour on ( dialogues on YM :P ) would turn out this awesome! Big smile'' :P
ikr, i never thot id complete it this way.. i really liked the part, just read it again and edited the bad waala issue.. i love ym, we get to enjoy wtc twiceLOL

I know right? Now we'll discuss the next part..and get to enjoy it twice, too! Embarrassed

lol, and then wen we have questions of the aage ke parts, we just have nothing to sayLOL
I loved this part ..the bond paragraph was the highlight, though. Embarrassed It was so season 2-ish.. they broke each other's hearts, they hurt each other a lot, but, they'd still be there to lend a supporting shoulder if the other one is in trouble. Embarrassed
aah, tht took so much of my brains and patience to write.. after every word, id go like... okay, now which word comes nextROFL 

Ratta maar rahi thi kya? A B C D E .. Okay, now F comes next? LOL

lmao, kuch aise hi samjho

Ashi wants to avoid him!? Understood. She broke up with him, and he'd definitely ask why .. Sooner or later, we need to have a confrontation Liz .. much later, to be honest. And, yeah, Yuvi should be his angriest best over there. We know what he does when he's angry. :P
lol, confrontations and all.. yay.. am loving wtc.. and then yuvi will actully be tht angry, and wel will get back history here... thtll remind ashi not to mess around with uv and make him this angryROFL 

Me too !! Loving WTC ! Embarrassed I love it when Ashi makes Yuvi angry.. We never got to see a pissed off Yuvi in the show :P Okay, sometimes, we did .. but not a 'kissing the girl to shut her up' kind of Yuvi. :P

i sooo love it wen she makes him angry.. tht always remains my fav trackLOL
 pissed of uv we always saw, just tht the aage ke scenes wer not shown to usLOL
Ashi kicks the guy. ROFL Lmao .. I can imagine Yuvi's amused smirk here. LOL Aww, Sanaya and Kabir. Misunderstandings! Broken Heart
ashi had to kick na... yuvi knew she wold.. but the thing was tht for the frst go, she was quite politeLOL sany kaeer uff uff.. this is ging to continue for too long nowDead

I know..I was like..Okay, what is going on? LOL But then she kicked him n m like...aha yay! Big smile Koi baat nahi .. I'm liking this track! Embarrassed

and yay!! am not missing pots much nowLOL

Ahahahha . ..''I wish my bag was here.'' ''I hope the storm gets over.'' ''I wish my bag was here.'' ''Do you have any network?'' ''Mr Yuvraj Dev, get my bag from the cab now.'' ROFLROFL Yuvi will have to pacify his psycho in the next part. LOL Whoever's going next, please make it wacky! LOL

yeah yeah, who ever wants go go next get bk to me or ashu plz, we will discuss and put in more masala in ur part.. plz plz koi jaldi next jaane ke liye reserve karoo..Embarrassed

I'm going next ! :D

pahlease fasht!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

ROFLROFL

mr. yuv raj dev mujhe kuch pehne ko dedo allah k naam pe is gareeb bache ko dedeLOL

gadha kahin ka jab tak chillah kr na bolo isko kuch smjh mein nahin aata
hey ashi ne kaunse moves seekhe judo and karaate....... i hav pitty on thise 2 mans....... god save them frm painTongue

lizzzzzz it ws total ashi and uvi............ i felt in actually in my imagination dey r doin dis...........liz superb jobClapClapClap
ROFL
allah ke naam pe dedo baba!!ROFLROFLROFL your mad sanaROFLROFL
gadha kaheen kaROFL kasam se, kuch samaj nahi aata isseyROFL
ty ty...
u didnt like the senti stuff i wrote.. so not me, par itni mushkil se likha.. kuch toh kahoConfusedOuchCry
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

mr. yuv raj dev mujhe kuch pehne ko dedo allah k naam pe is gareeb bache ko dedeLOL

hey ashi ne kaunse moves seekhe judo and karaate....... i hav pitty on thise 2 mans....... god save them frm painTongue

lizzzzzz it ws total ashi and uvi............ i felt in actually in my imagination dey r doin dis...........liz superb jobClapClapClap
ROFL
ty ty...
u didnt like the senti stuff i wrote.. so not me, par itni mushkil se likha.. kuch toh kahoConfusedOuchCry

baby u knw i dnt like senti things......... its jst not me........... bt still u did gr8 job
u displayed effectively hw nervous dey were while talking to each other........
so u did pretty well job
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

ROFL
ty ty...

baby u knw i dnt like senti things......... its jst not me........... bt still u did gr8 job
u displayed effectively hw nervous dey were while talking to each other........
so u did pretty well job

oh u dnt like it too?ROFLROFL
am glad i have a partner here.. par we will have such saddy saddy scenes for quite a timeOuch

and i love this dhamki do and comments maango thing.. it worksLOL

--sunshine--

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Part 8

''Ashi, bahaar storm hai. How do you expect me to go out and get your bag?''

''Psycho, I don't care.'' Ashi pushed him towards the door. ''I want my warm clothes RIGHT NOW.''

''Wacko, kya kar rahi ho ? Main bahaar nahi jaa sakta.'' He tried to stand straight, but she kept pushing him.

''Duh uh, main hamesha se hi sahi thi, tum ek fake he-man the, aur fake he-man rahoge.'' She frowned and pushed him outside the door.

''Dekho, I am sorry, but mujhe freeze hoke ice cream mein convert hone ka koi shauk nahi hai.''

''Argh.'' She slumped down on the sofa. ''Tumse aur kya expect kiya jaa sakta hai?''

''Wacko, jo kehna hai keh lo ..but main bahaar tumhaara bag lene nahi jaaunga.'' He sat next to her.

She threw a deadly glare at him. ''I swear I'll die in this cold.'' She muttered.

5 minutes pass, and both of them keep silent. Yuvi looks at Ashi, who is visibly shaking with cold. ''I can't take this anymore, Yuvi.''

''Ladakh aane ka idea mera nahi tha.'' He snorted.

''Duh uh, tum mujhe koi psychic samajhte ho!? Mujhe kya pata tha ki yahaan itna bada storm aane wala hai?''

She presses his hand tighter, just to feel some heat.

He looks at her, she looked so vulnerable like that, shaking with cold, rubbing hands together. Before he could control himself, he pulls her into a hug.

''Main kuch karta hoon .. wait.'' He pats her back once, and lets go of her.

She blinked. Did he just- hug her? And she didn't even do anything.

She didn't want to do anything. She felt so warm when he hugged her. She felt like she'd been floating in an ocean for all these 5 years, and she finally found a shore of land. She finally found somewhere she'd belong, and when he'd let go of her.. she found her peace, her warmth shaking again.

He  was outside. Somewhere in the cold.

He was shaking when he came back, he threw her bag on the sofa. ''Mujhe nahi pata maine ye kyon kiya, but ye lo tumhaara bag. And don't expect me to risk my life like that aga-''

He looks at her, and he was literally speechless. She was sitting near the window pane, covering herself with the curtains.

In all the years he'd known her, she'd never looked so helpless. He didn't notice it before, but when he looked at her now, the zeal, the passion, the liveliness Ashi always had, it was missing. Her eyes had a faraway look, she looked almost upset. Her face which was always curved in a smile that could light up the whole town, or sarcasm that could make you wanna do anything to prove yourself, was missing.

She looked at him, and he snapped out of it.

''Err .. ye lo tumhaara bag.''

Ashi looked at the bag gratefully, and throws him a smile. ''Thanks Yuvi.''

''W .. wait a minute.'' Yuvi raised an eyebrow at her. ''Tumne abhi abhi kya kaha?''

''Huh? Thanks.''

''Exactly. Wacko, tumne mujhe thanks kaha, and uske baad tumne kya kaha? Yuvi. Tumne mujhe Yuvi bulaaya, psycho nahi.''

Ashi bit his lip, and snapped. ''Ab tum mere liye bahaar se bag laaye toh main .. ''

''Tumhaare liye?'' He snorted. ''Apne liye. Agar main tumhaare liye tumhaara bag na laata, toh tum mujhe chain se jeene nahi deti.''

''Whatever.'' She picked up her bag. ''Mujhe change karna hai. I will be back.''

When she came back after putting a warm sweater on, she looked around for him. He was nowhere to be seen.

''Psycho, washroom gaya hoga.'' She shook her head, when she noticed that he was lying on the sofa.

She moved towards him, and snapped her fingers in front of his face. He didn't wake up. She reached out her hand to stroke his hair, when the memories of the last time she saw him flashed in front of her. She quickly took her hand back, but it brushed his shoulder.

And that's when she noticed how cold he was.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 20 March 2011 at 3:49pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIluvzindagiSimi_YaRaLover_SnowFlake_leeseunggiloveMeekoSoulmate_Sana--sunshine--

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
first place sanaDancingPartyROFL
and silly youSilly

@ashu we'r supposed to have a lot of senti drama before we strt on with nething new, but looks like none of us r in tht mood.. its ay after all.. there can never be any rona dhonaLOL

loved every bit of this part and i so want to kill u with my tight huggies!!!!! itna mast part dene ke liyeEmbarrassed
it was small, n doubt, but all i wanted was there in it..

''Ashi, bahaar storm hai. How do you expect me to go out and get your bag?''

''Psycho, I don't care.'' Ashi pushed him towards the door. ''I want my warm clothes RIGHT NOW.''

will they every change? the whole ice between them has melted now, and am glad tht they can have some safe convos now.

She presses his hand tighter, just to feel some heat.

He looks at her, she looked so vulnerable like that, shaking with cold, rubbing hands together. Before he could control himself, he pulls her into a hug.

''Main kuch karta hoon .. wait.'' He pats her back once, and lets go of her.

wht ever it is, whteve has she done to him, tht care on his face is always seen.. u remember the days wen they werent dating and the dinner with both the families?Embarrassed

She didn't want to do anything. She felt so warm when he hugged her. She felt like she'd been floating in an ocean for all these 5 years, and she finally found a shore of land. She finally found somewhere she'd belong, and when he'd let go of her.. she found her peace, her warmth shaking again.

now this was my fav part.. hw she feels even after she knows wht he did to her, and how he didnt care bout her then.. and even after all the things happened, she still knows tht this is where she belongs.. this is wer she is suposed to be.. ihope one day she thinks over tht she shld have spoken bout things then, mite be she shld have still trusted him and asked him for once..

am so itching to write now, and am loving this track, but i guess sana will go next..

:D

Edited by elizaa - 20 March 2011 at 4:07pm

Akankshaa.

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
awww that was psycho and wacko
and romantic tooooo...........
full of everything romance. craziness, love, and coldnessWink

if it has not been ladakh it has not been romantic

anky u r so versatile
cz u cn write anything........... that can be action, romance or drama

i love dis update dis is 4 uClapHug

Edited by sanjna4 - 20 March 2011 at 4:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

awww that was psycho and wacko
and romantic tooooo...........
full of everything romance. craziness, love, and coldnessWink

if it has not been ladakh it has not been romantic

anky u r so versatile
cz u cn write anything........... that can be action, romance or drama

i love dis update dis is 4 uClapHug

Thank you, Sanju. Hug Lmao, coldness. LOL I know, right? They make me wanna go to Ladakh. :P 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 20 March 2011 at 4:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index