Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 15)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
eliza ... this part was really nice ... it was ashi-yuvi all the way ..Tongue liked the way you described ashi's uneasiness ... Yuvi knows ashi so well ... he was so sure that Ashi will hit or kick the locals LOLLOL that's so like ashi ...
Yuvi plzz bechari ko apna jacket or sweater do ... she is freezing to death Tongue
loved the part a lot Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

eliza ... this part was really nice ... it was ashi-yuvi all the way ..Tongue liked the way you described ashi's uneasiness ... Yuvi knows ashi so well ... he was so sure that Ashi will hit or kick the locals LOLLOL that's so like ashi ...
Yuvi plzz bechari ko apna jacket or sweater do ... she is freezing to death Tongue
ty arpu, uv really knws ashi very well.. and she did hit the locals, remmeber the jungle incident?
u wanna go next?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by similuvs_ashiuv

[] yaar srf khwaboon se hi enjoy nahin ho sakta .. un ka pura hona our bhi khushi ki baat hai ..

haan, yeh baat bhi sahi haiSmile

Simi_YaRaLoverAkankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by BUBLAI

ty arpu, uv really knws ashi very well.. and she did hit the locals, remmeber the jungle incident?
u wanna go next?Embarrassed

not immediately ... let this track develop a little more ... after that i'll surely write Tongue

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
If someone else wants to go next, let me know before 10 pm IST. If not, I'll go next. :D

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Res!!

-EDITED-

Aaaah, I just wrote a reply, and it got deleted!! Ouch
kismat my friend kismatLOL

Karma is a biatch, more like. :P

So, yeah, I'll try and write it all over again. Angry Stupid IF! Anyway, yeah, when I read the second para, I was like ..'vague', 'unfatalistic' ... Liz, tumhaari wackypanti ko kya hua!? Aaj koi grammer lessons leke aayi ho !?! LOL
lol, wasnt i telling u tht whts wrong with me? y am i taking it so deep, but good i guess, this is beter then the wackyness i wld get, comeon, this is the strt, so it was neeeded na?
LOL

Exactly.. It wasn't YOU at all .. but in the end, it was YOU.. you know? last mein they were wacko psychoish .. inspite of all the hurt, the heartbreak and the betrayal, they were still the wacko and psycho! Embarrassed

Oh, no .. wait, I started off my reply with a  ..'Lizzzz .. I can't believe that something we worked on an hour on ( dialogues on YM :P ) would turn out this awesome! Big smile'' :P
ikr, i never thot id complete it this way.. i really liked the part, just read it again and edited the bad waala issue.. i love ym, we get to enjoy wtc twiceLOL

I know right? Now we'll discuss the next part..and get to enjoy it twice, too! Embarrassed

I loved this part ..the bond paragraph was the highlight, though. Embarrassed It was so season 2-ish.. they broke each other's hearts, they hurt each other a lot, but, they'd still be there to lend a supporting shoulder if the other one is in trouble. Embarrassed
aah, tht took so much of my brains and patience to write.. after every word, id go like... okay, now which word comes nextROFL 

Ratta maar rahi thi kya? A B C D E .. Okay, now F comes next? LOL

Ashi wants to avoid him!? Understood. She broke up with him, and he'd definitely ask why .. Sooner or later, we need to have a confrontation Liz .. much later, to be honest. And, yeah, Yuvi should be his angriest best over there. We know what he does when he's angry. :P
lol, confrontations and all.. yay.. am loving wtc.. and then yuvi will actully be tht angry, and wel will get back history here... thtll remind ashi not to mess around with uv and make him this angryROFL 

Me too !! Loving WTC ! Embarrassed I love it when Ashi makes Yuvi angry.. We never got to see a pissed off Yuvi in the show :P Okay, sometimes, we did .. but not a 'kissing the girl to shut her up' kind of Yuvi. :P

Ashi kicks the guy. ROFL Lmao .. I can imagine Yuvi's amused smirk here. LOL Aww, Sanaya and Kabir. Misunderstandings! Broken Heart
ashi had to kick na... yuvi knew she wold.. but the thing was tht for the frst go, she was quite politeLOL sany kaeer uff uff.. this is ging to continue for too long nowDead

I know..I was like..Okay, what is going on? LOL But then she kicked him n m like...aha yay! Big smile Koi baat nahi .. I'm liking this track! Embarrassed

Ahahahha . ..''I wish my bag was here.'' ''I hope the storm gets over.'' ''I wish my bag was here.'' ''Do you have any network?'' ''Mr Yuvraj Dev, get my bag from the cab now.'' ROFLROFL Yuvi will have to pacify his psycho in the next part. LOL Whoever's going next, please make it wacky! LOL

yeah yeah, who ever wants go go next get bk to me or ashu plz, we will discuss and put in more masala in ur part.. plz plz koi jaldi next jaane ke liye reserve karoo..Embarrassed

I'm going next ! :D

Meeko

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

mr. yuv raj dev mujhe kuch pehne ko dedo allah k naam pe is gareeb bache ko dedeLOL

gadha kahin ka jab tak chillah kr na bolo isko kuch smjh mein nahin aata
hey ashi ne kaunse moves seekhe judo and karaate....... i hav pitty on thise 2 mans....... god save them frm painTongue

lizzzzzz it ws total ashi and uvi............ i felt in actually in my imagination dey r doin dis...........liz superb jobClapClapClap

MeekoAkankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Res!!

-EDITED-

Aaaah, I just wrote a reply, and it got deleted!! Ouch
kismat my friend kismatLOL

Karma is a biatch, more like. :P

i gues tere saath hi koi prob hai uskaLOL

So, yeah, I'll try and write it all over again. Angry Stupid IF! Anyway, yeah, when I read the second para, I was like ..'vague', 'unfatalistic' ... Liz, tumhaari wackypanti ko kya hua!? Aaj koi grammer lessons leke aayi ho !?! LOL
lol, wasnt i telling u tht whts wrong with me? y am i taking it so deep, but good i guess, this is beter then the wackyness i wld get, comeon, this is the strt, so it was neeeded na?
LOL

Exactly.. It wasn't YOU at all .. but in the end, it was YOU.. you know? last mein they were wacko psychoish .. inspite of all the hurt, the heartbreak and the betrayal, they were still the wacko and psycho! Embarrassed

Embarrassed last mein the wacko psycho panti arrived.. i had to prove tth i wrote it na? u knw ashu, i guess for a few parts i have to take care tht its not me.. we hvae to show the rivers f sentiments overflowing, if u knw wht i mean... u do rite.. u knw it so cant be the frst time jungle scene, coz here there are beautiful and bitter memories, and there they had just found each other.. here am loving tia and ranveer more, coz of their faith in yuviashi, tht they r meant for each oter, and for tias faith in yvui, tht she trusted him tht he will never do this to her sister.. not tht she every misjudged her sis, just tht that trust on her friend didnt go away..
am so scared of sanaya for the moment, i so dont want her to ruin it all the more for ay, but she will, and my ay will fight through it and find each other out of all the misunderstandingsBig smile

Oh, no .. wait, I started off my reply with a  ..'Lizzzz .. I can't believe that something we worked on an hour on ( dialogues on YM :P ) would turn out this awesome! Big smile'' :P
ikr, i never thot id complete it this way.. i really liked the part, just read it again and edited the bad waala issue.. i love ym, we get to enjoy wtc twiceLOL

I know right? Now we'll discuss the next part..and get to enjoy it twice, too! Embarrassed

lol, and then wen we have questions of the aage ke parts, we just have nothing to sayLOL
I loved this part ..the bond paragraph was the highlight, though. Embarrassed It was so season 2-ish.. they broke each other's hearts, they hurt each other a lot, but, they'd still be there to lend a supporting shoulder if the other one is in trouble. Embarrassed
aah, tht took so much of my brains and patience to write.. after every word, id go like... okay, now which word comes nextROFL 

Ratta maar rahi thi kya? A B C D E .. Okay, now F comes next? LOL

lmao, kuch aise hi samjho

Ashi wants to avoid him!? Understood. She broke up with him, and he'd definitely ask why .. Sooner or later, we need to have a confrontation Liz .. much later, to be honest. And, yeah, Yuvi should be his angriest best over there. We know what he does when he's angry. :P
lol, confrontations and all.. yay.. am loving wtc.. and then yuvi will actully be tht angry, and wel will get back history here... thtll remind ashi not to mess around with uv and make him this angryROFL 

Me too !! Loving WTC ! Embarrassed I love it when Ashi makes Yuvi angry.. We never got to see a pissed off Yuvi in the show :P Okay, sometimes, we did .. but not a 'kissing the girl to shut her up' kind of Yuvi. :P

i sooo love it wen she makes him angry.. tht always remains my fav trackLOL
 pissed of uv we always saw, just tht the aage ke scenes wer not shown to usLOL
Ashi kicks the guy. ROFL Lmao .. I can imagine Yuvi's amused smirk here. LOL Aww, Sanaya and Kabir. Misunderstandings! Broken Heart
ashi had to kick na... yuvi knew she wold.. but the thing was tht for the frst go, she was quite politeLOL sany kaeer uff uff.. this is ging to continue for too long nowDead

I know..I was like..Okay, what is going on? LOL But then she kicked him n m like...aha yay! Big smile Koi baat nahi .. I'm liking this track! Embarrassed

and yay!! am not missing pots much nowLOL

Ahahahha . ..''I wish my bag was here.'' ''I hope the storm gets over.'' ''I wish my bag was here.'' ''Do you have any network?'' ''Mr Yuvraj Dev, get my bag from the cab now.'' ROFLROFL Yuvi will have to pacify his psycho in the next part. LOL Whoever's going next, please make it wacky! LOL

yeah yeah, who ever wants go go next get bk to me or ashu plz, we will discuss and put in more masala in ur part.. plz plz koi jaldi next jaane ke liye reserve karoo..Embarrassed

I'm going next ! :D

pahlease fasht!!

Akankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index