Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 122)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Originally posted by purpleoliza

appy update soon!!

will do it asap ... my server is creating a hell lot of problems and its taking ages for a page to open ... will fix it asap and update soon Tongue
am sure ur server id doing good now!
khaa pee bhi raha hoga!
u better update now

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
PART 96:

All were gearing up for camping ... everybody was busy packing their stuff and the necessary items for the camping ...

Sid, Yuvi and kabir were packing things ... actually throwing them on the bed and Ranveer was trying his best to arrange the things but the way they were dumping things it was difficult for him to keep up with them ...

ranveer : '' bana ... abhi bhi time hain humare paas ... aaplog itna harbadi kyun kar rahe hai ?"

Yuvi : '' no dude you are not understanding ... agar hum late hue na toh ashi mujhe maar hi dalegi "

Sid : '' aur vrinda mujhe ... aur waise bhi Tia bhi kaunsa tumhe chhornewali hai " and he started laughing ...

Kabir : '' nahi bro uske chance kaafi kaam hai ... Tia khud hi time pe ready ho jaye yahi kaafi hai ... tumhe woh maar nahi payegi ... so don't worry ... sid and yuvi ... you both better hurry up ... waise mujhe aise koi problem nahi hai ... I can take my own sweet time .."

Ranveer : '' Oh really bana !!! mujhe toh kuch aur hi laga tha "

Kabir : '' no no ... you are thinking on the wrong track ... isiliye uss track se wapas aajao "

sid : '' what are you both talking about ??? mujhe toh kuch bhi samajh mein nahi aa raha hai "

Yuvi : '' Sid My man !! that's nothing new ... but this time I am with you ... tum dono baat kya kar rahe ho ?? mujhe bhi kuch samajh mein nahin aaya ... did I miss out on something ??''

Ranveer was about to tell him something but was interrupted by the knock on the door ... 
Ashi screaming on top of her voice ... : '' tum larke aaj hi bahar aa rahe ho ki nahi ... we would love to leave you people behind to continue your dostana ... we are anyways better off alone ..." all the girls were giggling outside ...

Yuvi rushed to open the door ..

Yuvi : '' Ashi aisa kuch bhi nahi hai ... we are ready ... please don't leave us behind ... "

Yuvi was looking straight into ashi's eyes while speaking ... Tia noticed it ...

Tia : '' Guys please lets leave nahi toh Tia ko abhi ek live romantic flick dekhna padega "

Sheetal : '' that's so cutee "

Ashi coming out of her daze ...

Ashi : '' just shut up guys !!! and psycho please just use your eyes in seeing something useful ... aise hi dekhte rahoge toh jaldi I have to operate your eyes "

Sid : '' suna tha love is blind ... par yahan toh log love ke liye blind ho raha hai "

all burst out laughing ...

Yuvi : '' haan haan haaso ... sabko bahut maza araha hai hai to laugh at my expense "
He got angry and rushed into the room , thrusted his clothes into a bag and just vanished from there ...

Ranveer : '' Sid ... aap bhi na ... hamesha ulta hi kyun bolte hai?"

Sany : " itna bhi kuch ulta nahi kaha ... bro kuch zyada hi delicate darling ki tarah behave kar rahe hai ... "

sheetal : " ab please humlog chal sakte hain ?? humlog late ho rahe hai "

Ashi : '' yaa guys please hurry up ... Yuvi ko main handle kar lungi ... ab please jaldi chalo "

Ranveer , kabir and sid packed all the stuufs , actually just dumped them and headed to the hotel lobby where yuvi was standing sulking ...

Ashi : " psycho ... aise muh latkake kyun khade ho ???? we are going for camping so better cheer up "

Yuvi : " yaa we are going for camping ... isiliye lets go ... late tumlog ho kar rahe ho "

Ashi was about to speak but ranveer cutted her in between and said : " chalo ab cars bhi ready hai ... now start getting on it ... waise do cars mein se kaun kis car mein baithega?"

Two cars were waiting outside ... sheetal ran and sat in the first blue car ...: " I am sitting on this one ... baaki jisko jahan baithna hai baith sakta hai "

Vrinda : " sheetal ... come out just now ... let the others decide "

Sheetal : '' no ways di ... aap itna crib karna baandh karo ... aapko jahan pe bhi sid ke saath coochie-coo karna hai aap kar sakte hai ... I have no problem "

Sany : '' okay ... now let her sit there ... i am also going in with her "

Ranveer : '' guys lets do one thing ... Lets all sit in one car and saare luggages 2nd car mein aayenge "

all agreed and sat in one car and headed towards the camping spot ...

Ashi was now sulking a bit : " guys humlog chal ke bhi toh jaa sakte the na ... aise cars mein baithke koi camping thodi na karte hain ? "

Yuvi : " waise bhi hum freeze honewale hain ... plz ashi ki baat maat maano ... she is planning to kill us "

Ashi : '' just shut up ... tumhe toh main boiler mein dal dungi "

Yuvi : '' aur tumhe main igloo ka andar daal dunga "

Ranveer : '' agar aap dono chup nahi karenge toh main aap dono ko car se utar dunga "

Ashi and Yuvi : '' WHAT ??? "

Ranveer : '' yaa you both heard it right ... so behave yourself ''

Ashi and yuvi kept quiet at once ...

Tia : '' arre wah camel !!! your declaration is so effective ... Tia is impressed "

Ranveer : '' yaa I am impressed on myself too "

After 30 mins they reached the camping spot ... 

Ashi jumped out of the car first to check out the place ...

ashi : '' The place is just so cool ... wow !!! "

Yuvi : " no ... wacko ... the place is just sooo cold ... I am freezing out here "

ashi :'' that's too bad psycho ... we will be camping out here itself ... so tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta "

Yuvi : '' Fine and I know that ... Tumhe woo karne se pehle saare pros and cons soch lena chahiye tha ... aab pata nahi whether I will be alive to do so or not "

Ranveer : '' bana shaant ho jaiye ... I know its cold out here ... but its camping and bonfire bhi hoga na ... You will enjoy yourself ... so just chill "

Yuvi : '' i am already chilling bro "

Sid : '' me too bro ... tumhare Girlfriend ke chakkar mein hum sab maare jayenge "

Sheetal : '' please now just stop cribbing and lets just enjoy ... and now help us in setting up the tents otherwise we all will turn into ice soon "

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvzindagiMeeko_SnowFlake_

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

appy update soon!!

will do it asap ... my server is creating a hell lot of problems and its taking ages for a page to open ... will fix it asap and update soon Tongue
am sure ur server id doing good now!
khaa pee bhi raha hoga!
u better update now
yaa my server is doing good now LOL  was busy with the last few episodes of PKYEk ... somehow I was feeling sad that it was ended and now it actually ended Confused
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
lmao appy
this was a filler part na? par laga nahi
the gang masti was just too much fun
well written! tia and her nautanki was the cherry on the top!
am going next
thn trish can go next
ok?
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

lmao appy
this was a filler part na? par laga nahi
the gang masti was just too much fun
well written! tia and her nautanki was the cherry on the top!
am going next
thn trish can go next
ok?

thanks for liking it lizzie ... yaa it was a kind of filler ... kya karoon lack of ideasLOL
okay trishu will go after you ... she will be coming here after 22 nd ...  ghoomne gayi hai madam TongueBig smile

Edited by BUBLAI - 18 December 2011 at 9:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
M BACCCKKKLOL
appy, that was a funny updt...nyc
poor uv everyone is pulling his leg even sid alsoTongue the full part was gr8...i really liked it bt tell me 1 thing ek car me itne sare fit kaise hueROFL

trust me guys i can feel how they are feeling in that snow...so cold brrrConfused
liz, go next vaise bhi main likh nahi pati after coming back frm trip i got bad cough Ouch

Meeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _trish_

M BACCCKKKLOL
poor uv everyone is pulling his leg even sid alsoTongue the full part was gr8...i really liked it bt tell me 1 thing ek car me itne sare fit kaise hueROFL

trust me guys i can feel how they are feeling in that snow...so cold brrrConfused
liz, go next vaise bhi main likh nahi pati after coming back frm trip i got bad cough Ouch

aur jao thand mein hilly place pe ..Wink
aare woh car cruiser tha ya phir hummer ya phir koi aur badi si car LOL isiliye fit ho gaye LOL
thanks for liking the part ... but seriously pata nahi tum dono ko iss part mein pasand kya aaya LOL it was seriously an useless part Sleepy

_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _trish_

M BACCCKKKLOL

aur jao thand mein hilly place pe ..Wink
aare woh car cruiser tha ya phir hummer ya phir koi aur badi si car LOL isiliye fit ho gaye LOL
thanks for liking the part ... but seriously pata nahi tum dono ko iss part mein pasand kya aaya LOL it was seriously an useless part Sleepy
wat can i do agar koi meko le jaaye tohLOL
it was nyc don't say useless

aab lizz kaha vanish ho gayi???

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index