Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 114)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missingremix

Hi al...i'm new here...being a big fan of remix..especially ashi-yuvi pair..i'm loving this fanfic..u guys r so gud..its like reliving remix days..thank u so much for keeping this forum active evn tho d show ended so long back..miss it terribly..n this is d only way 2 stil keep d spirit of d best show evr on television alive...hats off 2 u al..  
hey dear !!! thankyou sooo much for liking this ff ... we too miss REMIX terribly but we have so many memories of the show that we still have our spirits high TongueTongue
you are most welcome here TongueHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mystical--Meeko

--Mystical-- Senior Member
--Mystical--
--Mystical--

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanx for d welcome...so u plan 2 end dis FF on 100th part...plzzz come up wid new AY FF then..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeeko_SnowFlake_

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
PART:91

His eyes were lost in her eyes and her eyes were too. They could feel eachother's breath.Ashi realising the position she was in moved back a liitle and asked

Ashi:'' is it paining Yuvi ? ''

Yuvi was busy feeling ashi's touch on his lips . he didn't reply ...

Ashi : '' are you going numb or what ?"

Yuvi : ' huh?"

Ashi : " tumhe dard ho raha hai kya ?"

Yuvi : " no no I am fine ... I don't think nothing can be more painful than the pains I have caused to you "

Ashi withdrawn her hands and turned the other way ...

Yuvi : "Ashi please try and understand things from my side too ... I really really really love you ... I honestly do so and I am not faking at all ... From the moment I have realised what true love is , it has always been you ... For me the true meaning of love is you ... please don't make my life meaningless by taking the love away from it ... I have suffered too through these years ... and the pain was in no way less ... but I don't want you to just forget whatever has happened but also to forgive me ... I know that its very difficult to do it but atleast give it a chance " Ashi slowly turned to face him ...

Ashi : " Yuvi ... for me too love meant you but whatever you have done to me makes me feel hollow from inside "

Yuvi : '' so please give yourself a chance too to fill that hollow "

Ashi :''and what if ...?''

Yuvi : '' ashi for once just break down the walls around you ... please ... for me , for you , please Ashi "

Ashi : " Yuvi ... the advice that you are giving me now , I have been giving myself the same in all thse years but somehow couldn't manage to follow it ... Anvesha ne apne khud ke diye giye advice khud hi follow nahi kar payi ..."

Yuvi : '' please ashi ... just give us one more chance ... probably I am asking too much from you but I know it very well that somewhere deep inside you too want it , isn't it ? and please don't lie this time "

Ashi : " pause" ' i am not denying that I want it too but it is not necessary that things will always go our way ...so how does my 'wanting' matter in any way ?"

Yuvi : "Ofcourse it matters ... For me it matters the most ..."

Ashi : '' really yuvi ? "

Yuvi ; '' Yes ashi yes ... everything about you matters to me the most " he moved forward and cupped her face in his hands ... he softly wiped her tears and said :

Yuvi :''ashi ... You have always been very special to me and will always will be ... I can never imagine anyone else in your place ... I want it to be always you about whom I will care about and worry about and love the most ... please don't take this away from me .. I need you in my life ... I know I am being selfish but I honestly can't imagine my life without you.. please come back to me ... please .. I promise I will never ever break your heart again ... please "

Ashi :'' you made that promise earlier also but in no time you broke it ... How am I to trust you ? "

Yuvi : '' You have taught me Ashi to always listen to your heart and to follow what it says ... today I ask you to do the same ... close your eyes and listen to your heart ashi " he softly closed her eyes with his hands ... all the memories of Yuvi and them came flashing to her ... every memories of theirs flashed like a slideshow in front of her inner eyes ... she knew it what she wants but is she ready to accept it ? her eyes shot open and she looked at yuvi with eyes full of tears ...

Yuvi : '' so ... what does your heart say ?? I don't think I need to ask that as your eyes are clearly giving the answer but still I want to hear it from you "
Ashi turned the other way ...

Yuvi : " kya hua ? "

Ashi : maine apne dil ki baat sunna chhod di "

Yuvi : " Ashi please don't ignore  what it is saying ?? I don't want us to regret this forever "

Ashi : '' what to you want me to do yuvi ? What do you want to hear ??? yes ... I love you ... I love you very very much ... but what's the use yuvi ? I don't want to allow myself to get hurt again ... I am really scared Yuvi ..." she broke down sobbing bitterly ... Yuvi just engulfed her in a bear hug ... she too wanted it badly ... both hugged each other tightly and was sobbing their hearts out ... they remained like that for a long time , then finally broke away from the hug ... 

Ashi :''I am really sorry yuvi ... maine tumhe apne aapse door rakhne ke kitne koshish kiye but never managed to do it kyunki shayad main yeh dil se kabhi nahi chahti thi ... I have never stopped loving you even when you cheated me ...I  tried hating you , ignoring you , hurting you but none of these worked .. shayad isiliye kyunki pyaar itna zyada tha ke nafrat ke liye jagah hi nahi bacha ... It was just I never managed to forgive you for whatever you had done ... par aaj shayad maine woh bhi kardi ... I forgive you Yuvi and I don't hold any grudges against you ... agar main yeh nahi karti main kabhi bhi life ko ek aur chance nahi de paoongi ... Ek dusre ko itna pain dene se yehi better hoga that we give love another chance and I cant imagine it with anyone else than you ... Yes ... yes ... I love you Yuvi ... I love you a lot but please iss baar mujhe hurt maat karna ... I am offering you my love with lot of trust this time ... please don't break it Yuvi or else ... "

Yuvi hushes her with his finger on her lips ... " no 'or else' this time ashi ... I will not break your trust and promise it on my life ... and I love you too wacko "

Ashi : '' duh-ha psycho ! " they both hugged each other ... after breaking the hug they looked at each other ... they both can feel and see the love for each other in each other's eys ... their eyes were talking thousand while they were enjoying the silence ... they they both leant forward and shared a passionate kiss on their lips ... the sensation of it lingered for a long time ...they were breathing in each other's presence ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mystical--luvzindagiMeeko_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Originally posted by purpleoliza

omg trishu!
ek ke baad ek update!
tum toh mast ho yaar!
itna time rukhaya and do do saath mein?
awesome!
loved the last part too. too emotionaly and full on filmy!
it had to be! lol
goons ke bina toh hamaari love story incomplete hi thi.. :D
sexy!

ab appy jaldi cont karo..
i guess 100 part pe finish kar denge.. wht say?
Embarrassed
yaa okk ... we will end this on the grand 100th partWink
but uske baad kya ??? Confused this will also end and pkyek is also ending ... what will I do ?? kya read karungi ??Ouch we will start something else on AY , wat say ??? 
lets start a horror ff on them
dard se bhara something like haunted ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

@trishu ... what an awesome update yaar ... !!! pura dishum-dishum ... aakhirkar fake he-man superman ban hi gaya Wink  loved the ashi-yuvi confrontation ... you have written it beautifully ... I can actually feel both their pains ... it was a full-on rocking update packed with emotions and actions ... just lovvveeeddd it TongueTongue
thanx alotBig smile
i didn't expect these emotional parts from myselfLOL u know how much i like comedy
so they were by chance partsROFL

Meeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
@appy-OMG hats off yaar for this partClap it was too good, romantic, emotional part so finally ashi broked the walls n accepted yuviEmbarrassedEmbarrassed the dialogues were too suitable n the last bit was awww...Day Dreaming Embarrassed
next part bhi jaldi kar doWink

Meeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _trish_

Originally posted by purpleoliza

omg trishu!
ek ke baad ek update!
tum toh mast ho yaar!
itna time rukhaya and do do saath mein?
awesome!
loved the last part too. too emotionaly and full on filmy!
it had to be! lol
goons ke bina toh hamaari love story incomplete hi thi.. :D
sexy!

ab appy jaldi cont karo..
i guess 100 part pe finish kar denge.. wht say?
Embarrassed
yaa okk ... we will end this on the grand 100th partWink
but uske baad kya ??? Confused this will also end and pkyek is also ending ... what will I do ?? kya read karungi ??Ouch we will start something else on AY , wat say ??? 
lets start a horror ff on them
dard se bhara something like haunted ROFL
not a bad idea ... but we will definitely start something else ... and I hope you both will be there Tongue

Meeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _trish_

@appy-OMG hats off yaar for this partClap it was too good, romantic, emotional part so finally ashi broked the walls n accepted yuviEmbarrassedEmbarrassed the dialogues were too suitable n the last bit was awww...Day Dreaming Embarrassed
next part bhi jaldi kar doWink
bas bas ... itna tareef maat karo ... I am blushing now Embarrassed hehehe ... 
next part bhi jaldi chahiye madam ko ... uske liye thoda wait karo Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko_SnowFlake_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index