~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. - Page 98

Posted: 12 years ago
trishu ... the part was really awesome ... 
just loveeeddd it dear ... πŸ˜ƒ
AY was fab in this part ... the taxi sequence was hilarious ... but yeh taxi shuttle thi kya jo dusre passengers bhi baith rahe hain ????
Tia's green dress and insects πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  wah kya logic lagai hai madam ne πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dats why Tia ahuja hona koi aisi waisi baat nahi hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the phone convo was cute and sumeet-soniya was hilarious πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _trish_

fone wala part just scene creat karne k liye likh diya thaπŸ˜† 
btw, thanx😊
appy will go next
main toh next jaane wali hoon but i am not free before 18th ... so if any of you want to go next you can , I can go after that ... or else after 18th 
and i still dnt knw hw long to wait for
Originally posted by purpleoliza

and i still dnt knw hw long to wait for

bas 2-3 days more πŸ˜‰
Guys I am really sorry that I didn't manage to write an update yet 😭... I am lacking both time and ideas... lizzie and trishu ... you guys go ahead and complete this FF .. I don't think that I will be able to update it anytime soon ... I am really sorry and I mean it ...😭
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Guys I am really sorry that I didn't manage to write an update yet 😭... I am lacking both time and ideas... lizzie and trishu ... you guys go ahead and complete this FF .. I don't think that I will be able to update it anytime soon ... I am really sorry and I mean it ...😭
appy, am also caught up with some work.. dnt get much time to get in here..
lets see.. i guess we can wait for some more time now.. hope to see u soon
:)
PART 99 :

Ashi and Yuvi finally reached the shopping mall ... only to find that the others had already completed their shopping and was heading out of the mall ...

Sonia : '' mummum ... what took you both sooo long ?? we are done with the shopping ??? "

Ashi : '' What !!! Itni jaldi ... I thought timbo would take a lightyear to shop for her wedding ... "

Tia : '' shut up you punk !!! ... Afterall Ranveer ne Tia ke shopping mein help ki ... Tia toh kitni confused thi ... but he was a great support indeed ... "

Ashi : '' wah Thakur !!! aaj tak jo kisi aur ne nahi kar paya woh tumni karke dikhaya ... Hail to you ... "

Ranveer : '' Bas bas ashi ... ab chale ... yahan pe bechara guard kab se gate pakad ke khada hain humare liye ... "

Yuvi : '' no we are not heading out ... we will have something to eat ... I am completely starved and exhausted with the awesome taxi ride and the chammak challo cabbie "

Tia : '' eeww Yuvi ... what happened to your taste ??? "

Yuvi : '' will tell you later babes ... now lets go ... I am sure Ashi is starving too "

Raveer : '' haan bana ... sach mein ... kabse pizza hut ke taraf dekhte hi jaa rahi hain ... "

Everyone giggled and ashi smacked on yuvi's head ... and they all headed for a brunch ...

After having the brunch they all headed to the wedding venue to check out the place ... everyone loved it ...

the next few days went on with the wedding preparations on full swing ... eveyone was bust with some work or the other ... everyone was staying at the venue itself so supervise everything and to see that everything is perfect ... all the friends had come over and they were having the time of their lives ... M.P, Varun , meher pri , nakul ... everyone joined them ... eveen latty ... they were enjoying themselves and cherishing every moment of these days !!!!

P.S -- I will be continuing this part in a few days ... Its still incomplete ... Couldn't manage to get time , so updated this much only ... but will make it up for it soon 😊
Posted: 11 years ago
Luv REMIX it was the best youth show ever which maintain its quality all the d way . LUV TIARA , YUVI n ASHI .