Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 112)

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Part-88 

Ashi's eyes were still close and Yuvi was lost in the moment to having her too close to him. Others also started dancing on the floor. Tia was staring at them dancing with Ranbeer n smiling "Oh Tia's god Tia can't believe that they both can look so cute together" she wiped fake tears from her own eyes as a proud sister

"Tia, agar aap aise unko stare karengi toh vo zyada der tak cute nahi lagenge"

"meaning?"

"don't forget, they are ASHI YUVI not normal human beings" Ranbeer replied

"pahlease camel, do mean ZOO ANIMELS?"

"NO Jurassic park ke dinosaurs, if from somewhere Ashi will come to know what we are trying to do she will kill you first"

"she can't"

"why?"

"tum jo ho"

"so what? humein apne body parts Ashi se nahi tudwane"

"oh shut your mouth up n continue dancing, Tia can't handle more stress, Tia will get old very sooner"

"OLD IS GOLD don't you know?"

"aarrrggg" Tia was giving red signal to him

Other hand, Sid and Vrinda was dancing together. Vrinda was shying front of him and Sid too

"I can't understand" Vrinda broke the silence

"hah, what?"

"I mean, I can't understand why are you shying?"

"you also shying" Sid replied back

"yah, m a girl so it's obvious but why you?"

Sid wanted to turn the topic bcoz he thought he isn't ready for the moment "actually I just wanted to know k sharmana kaisa lagta hai, that's all"

"WHAT???"

"stop questions n lets dance" Sid replied slowly n narrowed his eyes

Ashi's eyes were still closed. The times she had spend with Yuvi, the memories were flashing back in her closing eyes. When they met first time, when first they felt for eachother, when they got close first time, when they fall in love''everything was coming back in her mind at the moment. One part of her heart was saying to push him away but another part was saying to let it be, leave herself in his arms, he is the right person for her life. Yuvi was quite happy and worried too. He knew that Ashi is still upset with him, didn't forget him. But Ashi was busy with her thoughts closing eyes. They both were moving slowly.

"Ashi" he called over "are listening at me?"

Ashi opened her eyes n then faced Yuvi looking in his eyes "Yuvi, why are you doing this?" said softly

Yuvi blinked "I guess you know the reason"

Ashi narrowed her eyes then again in his eyes "YUVI" painfully said and quickly moved her hands from his shoulders and ran away. She was too much emotional at the time and confuse also.

"ASHI!!!" Yuvi also went following her

Everyone saw that, Tia was going to see what happened but Ranveer stopped her "Tia what are you doing?"

"Tia wants to know what happened with Ashi, why she ran away, ache se dance kar rahi thi so hua kya?"

"let her go, Yuvi bana gaye hai unke pichhe so don't worry. They need some time alone"

"That why Tia is worried, Yuvi gaya hai n agar usne Ashi ko aisa kuch kahe diya jisse Ashi or bhi hurt ho"

"whatever we are doing is for Yuvi, so that he can get Ashi back in his life so let HIM to talk to her, he can manage"

"Okay, Tia think camel is right"

Other side, Sany was standing alone in a corner. Kabir thought lets have some fun with the girl. He took two glasses of orange juice, but added alcohol in one of them n starts walking towards Sany.

"take it" gently offered her the glass

"No thanx" she snapped "I don't need anything from you, god knows poison hua toh"

"do you really think I can do such thing?"

"maybe"  started thinking, then she accepted "fine" then Kabir passed the glass to her hand. She took a sip, felt something odd "is it really orange juice?"

"yah, why the question? Is anything wrong with it?"

"nothing special but it test odd"

"oh! It's a new brand n new test, don't you like it? I do"

"no it's different and quite nice"

"so finish it"

She finished it in one go n gave the glass back to Kabir "I WANT MORE, IT'S VERY TESTY" Kabir blinked

Edited by _trish_ - 31 October 2011 at 11:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvzindagiBUBLAIMeeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Big smile
Hey Trishu ... !!! Kya update hain yaar Tongue
zoo animals , dinosaurs ... LOL
Tia and Ranveer were just out of the worldLOL
sid-vrinda were cute ..Tongue and sany and kabeer were awesome ... kabeer is all set to have funWink
and Now AY ... they were beautiful ... really loved them ... just hope this showdown leads to their love-confession Tongue waiting for the next part TongueBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
thanx appy
m glad u liked it wen i was writing it i had no plans:P
will do tmrw
gungun Senior Member
gungun
gungun

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
gr8 work guys
liking d fanfic alot
keep doing d gr8 work
update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI_SnowFlake_

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
wow trishu!
loved the part!
love the way its going and love their bickering too.. plz cont soon, need 2 see wht happens with ashi as she goes away
jaldi karo

BUBLAI_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Part-89 

Kabir blinked and took the glass from Sany's hand & went to the bar n put the glass. Now she was totally drunk and out of her mind. She was staggering. Kabir went back to her and took her to her room.

on the way of her room
"Kabir, have I ever told you that you are so cute?"

Kabir astonished "what are you saying?" he thought "Sany is drunk n that means she is telling the truth, really she think, that m CUTE?"

"what are you thinking? Please take me out of this place. Am sick with this slow numbers"

"I guess I've done too much" Kabir worried

"too much? No silly" hugged him "this is right" smiling

Other hand, Ashi emerged from the hotel and reached to the road, it was 10 p.m so the road was empty. She was crying bitterly looking at the sky. She broke down on her knees. She wanted to share her feeling with someone who understands her, someone who can really feel her emotions but unluckily there were no one except Yuvi. He was stood besides her making some difference because he knew that she was hurt and if he'll try to touch her or do something then she'll react and he doesn't want that. He wants to talk to her, want to confess his feelings, love and thoughts n everything. He knows that she also love him but can't accept it. He slowly came close to her and called "ASHI" she looked at him with watery eyes. She was not in situation to say anything to him and he could feel that her throat wasn't supporting her.

"Ashi, why are you hurting yourself so much?" Yuvi asked

"LEAVE ME ALONE" sobbing

"NO I CANT, I'll be with you and I WANT to be with you. What if you'll get in trouble?"

"so what? why do you care? Please for god sake leave me" she yelled

"what do I care???? You could say that line? How? I always care for you n will do in future too"

"stop these fake dialogues, you can't get me back"

"why not? Everyone can have another chance to correct their mistakes so why not me? The golden rule of life is GIVE and FORGIVE, why don't you forgive me? We are not extra ordinary people, if did any mistake then others can't forgive us, can't give another chance to us. We are normal humans and we made mistakes but it doesn't mean that you can't forgive us at least for once"

"are you done? You may leave now" started walking on road. Yuvi was following her.

"Ashi you can't go like this, you have to answer me" his voice was sounding painful but she didn't answer, she kept walking, sobbing.

In the ball, everyone was dancing on the floor. Tia was still worried about Ashi Yuvi "Oh Tia's god I hope vo dono thik honge"

"Tia itna tension mat lijiye they can manage each other" Ranveer replied gently "by the way, aap unhe chod ke hum dono pe concentred karengi"

"yah camel, Tia thinks you are right, Ashi Yuvi ke track pe hum dono apna track miss kar rahe haai" for a while silence "hey Tia ke paas ek superb idea hai, lets go n lost"

"matlab??"

"matlab Ashi Yuvi kitne romantic hai vo roz kahi na kahi kho jate hai or wo bhi alone without anybody, how romantic, isn't it?"

"toh aap chahti hai k hum dono apni marzi se kahi goom ho jaaye?"
"right camel"

"wrong, agar Sumit uncle ko pata chala k aap kho gayi hai toh vo hume nahi chhodenge"

"offo! Pappa ko pata kaise chalega? Tia k sath tum bhi toh jaaoge na"

"nahi Tia, hum apke sath nahi hai isse toh achha hai hum dono yaha dance kare"

"you camel, Tia ka superb plan tumhe achha nahi laga? Tia ko dance nahi karma" she snapped and went down from the floor.

Other hand, Soniya as usual was searching for her mumum, Sumit was also with her

"god, jabse main yaha aayi hoon meri mumum har time gayeb raheti hai"

"aisi mom ho toh koi bhi gayeb hona chahega" Sumit mumbled

"kya kaha Baweja?"

"nothing, I was just saying that tumahri jaisi mother se kaise koi door rahe sakta hai"

"itna polite behaviour tumhe suit nahi karta, lets find mumum"

She went to the others "hey Sheetal, where's Anvesha? Do have any idea?"

"ah, vo Yuvi bhaiya ke sath hogi but no idea kaha"

"oh okay" Sheetal left. Soniya was tensed. Sumit asked "what? vo Yuvi ke sath hai she'll be fine Yuvi usse kuch hone nahi dega, you know na how much he loves her"

"yah but I also think that his any action can hurt my daughter"

"don't worry kuch nahi hoga, just take it easy" he tried to sooth her

Other hand, Sany was drunk "you know Kabir, whatever I said about you before it was all lie, you are relly sweet, caring, cute and''.

"AND???"
"and loving too"

Kabir was totally confused, he was just trying to make some fun with her but whatever she just said it was toughing his heart.

Edited by _trish_ - 31 October 2011 at 11:03pm

luvzindagiMeeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
okay, m bored now:P

Meeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
thanx lizz:)

Meeko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index