Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 111)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hey lizzie ... Will read your part in sometime soon ... busy with studies ... exams are literally banging at the door ... starting from 18th ...
@trishu ... you and your cat language LOLLOLkahan kahan se sikh ke aayi ho ?LOLLOL
Misha will definitely be alive ... Abhay baba apne medications zaroor use karenge...Wink
aab vampire banegi ke nahi pata nahi Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

hey lizzie ... Will read your part in sometime soon ... busy with studies ... exams are literally banging at the door ... starting from 18th ...
@trishu ... you and your cat language LOLLOLkahan kahan se sikh ke aayi ho ?LOLLOL
Misha will definitely be alive ... Abhay baba apne medications zaroor use karenge...Wink
aab vampire banegi ke nahi pata nahi Confused
lolLOL 
i guess pichhle janam me main cat thiROFL n that language is C3 language suggested by another catWink
thank to abhay babaLOL misha is alive she'll be fine soonBig smile

Meeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hey lizzie ... !!!! Finally managed to read your update ...Tongue  My exams are finally over ... phew !!! totally exhausted ...

the update was really good ...
So an AY dance in the next part , right ?Wink
Sany and kabeer were awesome .Tongue..
What code words yaar ?LOL Fishes ??LOLLOL everything seems fishy LOL
Par itna chotku sa part ... Ouch
ab jaldi update karooo TongueTongue will be waiting for it Tongue

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Part 87

"god! You guys! Tia and the girls should disown you all! You uncouth Neanderthals!" tia growled and hit ranveer and sid on the arms.

Ranveer and sid shared a look. "what does uncouth mean?" asked sid.

"ill tell you if you tell me what a Neanderthal is.." answered ranveer.

Sheetal and vrinda burst out laughing as tia hit them again.

"that's it! We are leaving.. you learn to be civil or live alone for the rest of your life.."

"but dee… you love them too much to do that.." giggled sheetal

"and life would be boring without us." Ranveer said with a snigger as she had his arms around her.

"oh lord! Look at those two!"  sheetal pointed towards the dance floor.

The gang turned and at once smiled in awe.

"those two…" smiled vrinda

"are idiots!" tia shook her head.

"should we just kick their ass?" smirked sid

"language kabeer!" interrupted vrinda. "uh.. sid.. sid?? Then wheres kabeer?"

"doesn't seem to be around.." ranveer looked around.

"and where is sany?" asked sheetal.

"can we just not do this now? Tia doesn't care where kabeer is and she certainly doesn't give a damn is sany has turned invisible too. Tia guesses we all have to go on the dance floor to make it feel normal for ashi and yuvi.. its just not okay for us to stare at them from here.."

The others agreed and they stepped towards the floor.

His hands were low on her hips and hers around his neck. He held her securely as they swayed to the slow music. She looked up at his dark brown eyes, "here we are" she said. "seriously?!?!"

He smiled and held her even closer "your right… you are actually dancing.. with.. with me.."

"and that's why you deserve to be called a psycho.. you know how much I hate such slow songs. You know how much they bore me to death. And the stares… they kill me! "

"oh come on wacko! You know its not that bad. We have done this so many times.. and did get through too.. come closer and close your eyes. You wont see the stares then.."

Ashi looked at him with widened eyes without blinking.

"i.. I mean.. that's okay.. we are friends right.. we can do that.. come on wacko.. trust me.. close your eyes."

Ashi didn't know what wrong was at that moment. Sh rested her head against his chest and closed her eyes. She listened to the strong and steady rhythm of his heart and let him lead her through the dance. His warm and sweet smell was all around her and his hands were in control but gentle. He kissed her on the top of her head and moved her with grace. She couldn't believe it, but she still chose to leave her eyes closed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIluvzindagi_SnowFlake_

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

heyy guys

now i dnt know.. i think we should patch them both up.. there is a lot of heat between the two right now, and it even seems to be a good time.. let me know wtt u two think?
like after how many parts?

am liking writing kaber sanys angle right now.. theres much more to explore from that end.. ashiyuvi have been through a lot, and now if they are not together, id just murder the two. lol
not you two... those two.. hehe! daro matt

so, leme knw wht u gys think..

and am not going next.. not until i get like 2-2 parts from u each!
love ya!
ciao!
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
liz, it was a superb updt...luv u:)
the gang is too funny n AY was jst awsum bt the eye closing was sumthing like ashi's farewell dance:P

Edited by _trish_ - 24 October 2011 at 12:00am
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
lizzie ... yaar ... phirse chutku sa update Ouch but I loved it Tongue  Tia and gang are impossible ..LOLWink
AY was too good Tongue they are sooo adorable Tongue
me too think that ab bechare logon ka patch up karwa dena chahiye ... ...Tongue

@ trishu : u go next okay ... after that I am going ...Smile

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
okay i'll go next if possible then today if no then tmrw pakka
me too think that now we should patch them up so lets see wat can i doWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index