Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 108)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
part 85

It had been a while since yuvi had seen ashi. He knew that this day was planned for him. He even knew what he had to do. But going along with the plan would be seeing her hurt again. He had seen her reactions while he spoke to heena. She didn't seem hurt then. She was just angry.

"angry!!??!? No no no.. not again" he whispered  to tia.

"tia knows she will be angry yuvi. And it certainly doesn't have to be that chick. Pahlease.. shes just not your kind. But as you have thought, you have to do something that will remind her of the past. To let her realize her feelings again.." tia snorted

"that she does.. she does realize her feelings, but the problem is that she isn't ready to accept them. She isn't ready to accept me. And again. I WANT THE NEXT DANCE WITH HER!" he groaned.

"so go for it.. tia doesn't think theres anything wrong with it…"

Sany, who had been listening to the conversation with a glass of martini in her hand, and a finger belonging to kabeer in another, chuckled at the thought of her brother being this confused and scared.

"well well well… YUVI.. Considering the fact that you still love that prat.." shooing her brother while he tried stopping her from calling ashi a 'prat' "…and considering that the prat still loves you.. and considering that…"

"WHAT!" shouted everybody

"that.. she wont dance with you.. .. OH I WISH I WASN'T YOUR SISTER.. I would have thought that prat a lesson."

She giggled and fell off her chair, still hugging kabeers feet.

"great.. and now her.. baby sitting my sister while she curses my girlfriend.."

"she isn't your girlfriend yet" grunted kabeer

There could be nothing that could stop yuvi from punching kabeer at the moment. But then, the whole scene where kabeer took proper care of sany, straightened her, as she ogled over him calmed yuvi.

"fine fine fine. Listen now yuvi. You need to collect your guts and go and ask her for a dance.. what can be the worst thing that can happen to you.." asked tia.

"err.. I can die.." smirked yuvi.

"oh come on banna. What you have to do is go and ask her for a dance.. just as a friend.. you know she still wants to remain friends. She wont give up on you there, come what may. "

"and then, when she says a yes, you can keep snogging her.. for all we care.." chirped sany.

Yuvi blinked his eyes and stared at her.. "you think this can happen?"

"what? You snogging ashi? Is janam mein toh nahi bro!" giggled sid.

"no.. why not? Try your luck yuvi.. you never know, if she is the one who cant stop herself from kissing you" smiled vrinda..

"kaha na.. is janam mein toh nahi.." gulped sid, as everyone stared at him with widened eyes.

"so what? Get her drunk?" whispered tia.

"no no no! am going, before you guys plan up something else for her." Said yuvi, as he jumped off his seat and rushed towards ashi.

She seemed busy with sheetal, and it even looked like she had been having a very intense conversation with her.

"ashi opening up with someone?.. oh no no no.. must be some of sheetal's makeup fiasco." Said yuvi to himself and smirked.

Taking a few steps towards her, he coughed, which was a signal for sheetal to leave.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvzindagiBUBLAI_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
finally finally finally monday ho gaya:P
awsum part but itna short

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

kal next

_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purpleoliza

kal next
okSmile
_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
@appy- SHUVO SHAPTOMIHug bohot late ho giyoTongue
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged

ami toh aro late ...LOL belated subhosaptami and wish you a very happy mahaashtami TongueHug

_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

ami toh aro late ...LOL belated subhosaptami and wish you a very happy mahaashtami TongueHug
it okaySmile n same to you
have fun

BUBLAI

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@lizzie : " so finally you have updated ... phew !!! par itna chhotu sa part ...
par kya kya ideas they yaar ... poor yuvi ...Wink
ran away from there ...LOL
I am sure ashi will agree for the dance ... but snogging ??? I am supporting sid LOL
sany and Tia were superbWinkWinkTongue
waiting for the next part Tongue

Meeko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index