Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 105)

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
appy that was awsum part
loved every bit
updt soon

@liz- mujhe appy ka pata nei bt main vo lines add karna stop nai karungi:P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

appy that was awsum part
loved every bit
updt soon

@liz- mujhe appy ka pata nei bt main vo lines add karna stop nai karungi:P
yesh! 
plz likho!
kisne mana kiya hai! bas translation bhi kar diyo :P
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
part 84 :

Everybody headed to the dancefloor ... The Dj played the rocking numbers and everybody started dancing ...

Sumeet was trying very hard to match up to the steps of others ... soniya was giggling away watching them ... Ashi was trying her best to dance with him without causing harm to her own feet...

Ashi :'' papa aapko auro ke tarah dance karne ki zaroorat nahi hai ... please be comfortable "

Sumeet :'' first i am unable to see anything properly with this mask on my specks and secondly tumlog itne tough steps kar rahe ho ke mujhse toh ho hi raha hai "

Ashi : '' toh aap apne steps kijiye na .. I am there with you na ... "

Sumeet : '' yaa ... you are real sweet daughter but dekho tumhari mumma ko ... she is making fun of me "

Ashi :'' so why are you even looking at her ? You are my partner ... and I want your undivided attention in this dance ... afterall we are such an unique couple "

Sumeet : '' hmmm .. I agree ... except you no one is dancing with their parents ... how boring !!! "

Ashi : '' Kuch boring nahi hai ... But if u want to dance with mumma ... go ahead ... aakhir you are wanting to dance with hewr for so long "

sumeet :''no no ... its nothing like that "

ashi : '' papa .. I think I have started knowing you quite well .. so don't lie to me atleast ... cum on now ... I will take you to mumma .."

Sumeet : '' You are so sweet "

Ashi : '' dont call me sweet so many times ... You know na that I hate sweets "

Sumeet : '' ya ya ... meri devil ko competition dene wali daughter ... lets go to your mumma "

Ashi : '' Control papa control ... itne impatience thik nahi hai " she started smiling ...

ashi alongwith sumeet went upto sonia ... who was dancing gracefully with her partner but always had an eye on sumeet and ashi ...

Sonia : '' kya hua kukreja ? itne jaldi thak gaye ho kya ? "

Ashi : '' mumma please ... papa thak e nahi hai ... bas he is willing to dance with you ... so please join him in the dance "

sonia : '' kyun mummum ? tum bhi inse pareshan ho gayi kya ?"

sumeet : '' of ho ! sonia ... please chalo na ... lets go and dance ... kitna rocking songs play ho raha hai "

Sonia : '' what !!! you are enjoying the rocking numbers . I can't believe this ... ghar jaate hi I will throw away all the sad depressing music cds of yours "

sumeet : '' no ways ... I really love them "

Ashi : '' don't worry papa .. If mumma does anything of this sort I will throw away her make-up kit and clothes and will buy yoy new cds "

Sumeet : '' look ... look .. she loves me so much ... now you better dance with me otherwise I have my daughter with me on my side "

Soniya :'' great!! now lets go "

soniya and sumeet went back to dance and ashi and soniya's partner went back to sit in a corner ... Ashi removed her masks and sat sipping orange juice ... she was seeing everybody dancing ... Yuvi and sheetal were also dancing sweetly but Yuvi was watching Ashi from the corner of his eyes ...Ashi felt Yuvi's gaze on her and decided to leave the ball and take a walk outside ... she needs sometime alone ... she slowly got up and made her way out ...

Yuvi saw her going out ...

Yuvi : '' Sheetal ... if u don't mind can you please excuse me for a moment ?"

Sheetal : '' ya sure ... take your time ... I will find someone else to dance with me in the mean time "

Yuvi : '' so sweet of you ... kisi good-looking bakre ko pakadna...ok"

Sheetal:''ya ofcourse bro "

Yuvi headed out too ...

on the other hand, kabir : '' sany ... the music is so good na ?"

sany : " Ofcourse I has to be ... afterall my bro organised this party "

Kabir : '' I agree ... Yuvi has great taste in music ... but organising mein everyone else has helped "

Sany :''ya I know that ... but idea toh mere bro ka hi tha "

Kabir : '' Ok madam ... aapka bhai mahan ... !!! aab dancing pe concentrate kare ? "

Sany : '' main toh wohi kar rahi thi ... tumhi idhar udhar ki baatein leke start ho gaye "

Kabir : " I am so very sorry for that ... now lets carry on dancing ..."

they carried on dancing with each other ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvzindagiMeeko_SnowFlake_DazzilerDizzy

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
appy lovely partClap soniya sumit ashi comvo was superb n ye kya ashi firse bahar jaa rahi haiLOL lets see kya hoga

@liz- go ahead meri lizerdTongue

BUBLAI

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
sunday 6:10 ko jhatka laga kya??Wink

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
appy!
amazing update!
but am still upset with u!
ittnu chotu update:((
but loved ashi sumeets rel!
was awesome!
:P

BUBLAI

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

kaisa jhatka?
BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Haan jhatka feel hua but not that much ... at first I thought my head is spinning but later realised it was the earthquake LOLLOL wat abt u ? north bengal is more affected than kolkata ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index