Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 102)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purpleoliza

part 79
appy! tumne finally update kar hi diya!
uff!
i thot ki tum hamein bhool hi gyi
:|
par itna time liya and it was worth it
:D
the funniest was the strt! and sany's one liners!
lol
btw, y is she making hina stay away from yuvi?? she still doesnt like yuvi? rite?
sonu was awesome too and tia- lmao-- hum chipkali hai kya jo log humse chipkenge :P

awww!!! main tumlogo ko kaise bhool sakti hoon ??Tongue actually my finals are coming up next month , after the pujas ... so just getting confused with the pile of studies on my bookshelfConfused kitna kuch baaki hain aur time hi nahi hain Ouch
thanks for liking the part Tongue... Sany is really confused about Yuvi's changed behaviour towards her but she is liking it and as for hina ---- she didn't like her that's why she is making her stay away from Yuvi ... she doesnot want any girl to force herself on her broSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 00123trisha

appy 1st updt was so funnyLOL gosh i love sany's changes at AY n soniya sumitROFLKukrejaROFLROFL
that chipakne wala bit was fabROFL n LizardLOL humari lizard ko yeh pasand ayegaWink pata hai na kon haiROFL
allover the part was CHIPKUTongue
tum bohot maar khaogi!
kitten se baat karne waali billiAngry
not ordinary billi kaali billiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

part 79
appy! tumne finally update kar hi diya!
uff!
i thot ki tum hamein bhool hi gyi
par itna time liya and it was worth it
:D
the funniest was the strt! and sany's one liners!
lol
btw, y is she making hina stay away from yuvi?? she still doesnt like yuvi? rite?
sonu was awesome too and tia- lmao-- hum chipkali hai kya jo log humse chipkenge :P

awww!!! main tumlogo ko kaise bhool sakti hoon ??Tongue actually my finals are coming up next month , after the pujas ... so just getting confused with the pile of studies on my bookshelfConfused kitna kuch baaki hain aur time hi nahi hain Ouch
thanks for liking the part Tongue... Sany is really confused about Yuvi's changed behaviour towards her but she is liking it and as for hina ---- she didn't like her that's why she is making her stay away from Yuvi ... she doesnot want any girl to force herself on her broSmile
oh appy same situationTongue me also have my MP test after puja n this month normal testOuch

Meeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I am really sorry for not being able to post an update ... I am really busy with my studies and all ... will surely try updating it by monday ... If I don't then plz someone else continue ... and i will continue after that ..

Meeko_SnowFlake_

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
PART 80:

Soniya was going after sumeet who was storming out of the ball ...

soniya : '' uff !! ho !!! makhija ruko toh sahi , I can't run after you like that "

sumeet : '' oh !! toh tum ab bhaag bhi nahi sakti ? I thought you jog 100 metres everyday ya phir park mein jaake so jaati ho "

Soniya : ''I don't have a lazy bone in my body ... woh jaake mummum se bolo ... subah jog karne ke naam se hi body ke har ek parts mein pain karna start kar deta hai madam ka "

Sumeet : '' whatever it is ... but still she is more active than you "

soniya : '' ofcourse and she should be too ... afterall uski age hi kitna hai "

Sumeet : '' don't calculate otherwise your age will come under scrutiny and you defenitely don't want that "

soniya : '' what !!!! how dare you ? you old and ancient banyan tree ... tum kya kisi historical botanical garden se aaye ho ? ''

sumeet : '' atleast tumhare jaise koi museum se toh nahi aaya na ... ''

Soniya : '' whatever !! you cement !! now tell me why were you bugging me so much ? were you jealous ? ''

Sumeet defended himself : " no not at all ... I was worried about ashi as she is nowhere to be seen "

Soniya : '' cumon now ... she will here somewhere ... she can't leave a masquerade ball ... she just loves it ... "

Sumeet : '' I thought so too par achanak se meri partner mujhe chhodke kahin bhaag gayi "

soniya : '' tab toh embarrassment ke darr se bhaag gayi ... afterall you are such an awesome dancer , isn't it ?''

sumeet : '' ok ok ... I know that ... no need to criticize me and she was not at all embarrassed with me ... "

Soniya : '' har cheez ko seriously kyun le rahe ho ... kal tumhe laughing gas smell karwana padega "

sumeet : " apne medicines toh leti nahi ho ... ulta mujhe remedies suggest kar rahi ho "

soniya : '' ok fine .. now lets go and find mummum ... wohi tumhe chup kara sakti hai "

and she walks away with sumeet following him ...

On the other hand , Yuvi and the others were searching for Ashi ...

Yuvi : '' aakhir ashi achanak se gayi kahan ? "

ranveer : '' pata nahi bana .. humare samne hi toh thi phir pata nahi kahan chali gayi ? "

Yuvi : '' maine itna sab kuch sirf ussi ke liye plan kiya and she has disappeared from the party "

Sid : '' don't worry bro , she will come back "

Yuvi : '' when sid ? after the party will get over ? ''

Tia : '' yeh sab kuch woh stupid girl ki wajah se hua ... na hi woh tumse chipakti toh nahi ashi hurt hoti aur nahi gayab ho jaati ... O tia's God please help Tia ... Tia chalte chalte thak jayegi ... pata nahi yeh kahan chali gayi ... upar se Tia ka make up bhi kharab ho raha hai ... "

Yuvi : '' Oh ! cum on Tia just stop it !! tum thak jaati ho toh ranveer tumhe utha lega ... uska itna body kabhi toh kaam mein aana chahiye ... kaafi din se use nahi hua hai ... aur rahi baat make up ki , toh vrinda will help u out ... but please stop blabbering "

Tia : '' what the hell ??? tia ko tumhare brainstorming ideas nahi sunne ... you keep them to yourself "

ranveer : '' aap dono please shaant ho jayiye aur ashi ko dhoondte hai ... pata nahi kahan hogi "

Kabeer : '' yeh ladki har baat ko dil pe leti hai and then she says that she doesn't care about anyone or anything aur andar hi andar takleef pati hai "

ranveer : '' haan bana ... totally ... ashi hamesha se hi hai e aisi "

sany : '' tum dono ashi ka mantar jaapna baandh karo and search for her "

yuvi : '' sany ... we are doing that only ... if you have become blind suddenly "

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvzindagiMeeko_SnowFlake_DazzilerDizzy

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
monday sunday ho gayaLOL nice
soniya n sumit fights are too CUTEEmbarrassed n BANYAN TREEROFL and laughing gasROFL 
tia n her make up ...Uff!
ranvir ki bodyROFLROFL
all over gr8 partClap

BUBLAIMeeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

soniya n sumit fights are too CUTEEmbarrassed n BANYAN TREEROFL and laughing gasROFL 
ranvir ki bodyROFLROFL
all over gr8 partClap

yaa monday sunday ban gaya ... tomorrow i will not be getting time so thought of updating it today Smile
thankyou so much for liking it ...Smile
I have written all sorts of nonsense that came to my mind LOL

_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

ranvir ki bodyROFLROFL
all over gr8 partClap

yaa monday sunday ban gaya ... tomorrow i will not be getting time so thought of updating it today Smile
thankyou so much for liking it ...Smile
I have written all sorts of nonsense that came to my mind LOL
wat nonsense??LOL
it was simply fab especialy the sumit soniya wala partWink

BUBLAI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index