Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 101)

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

WTC has made a century ... we have reached the 100th page PartyPartyyayyy !!!!!!

@trishu : madam ... tomorrow hua nahi hai kya abtak ?LOL
CONGO PONGOLOL 100 pagesBig smile
ho gaya tomorrowROFL

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
lmao trishu!
nice update
best in ths part wer sumeet and tia!
tht guy soniya was with was so gandhA:\
and heena bechhaari lol
tia se panga ho gya ;)
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purpleoliza

lmao trishu!
nice update
best in ths part wer sumeet and tia!
tht guy soniya was with was so gandhA:\
and heena bechhaari lol
tia se panga ho gya ;)
update soon
thanks lizSmile
it's appy's turn then i'll go next 2Wink

Meeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
hey !! trishu ... I really liked the update ...
sid was so sweet but as usual wrong timing LOL
the sany-kabeer part was cute ..Tongue
I can't believe that Rohit belched infront of such a beautiful lady ... yuckk !!
sumeet was getting soo jealous LOL
Tia handled the situation well ... Hina better not mess with her Angry

I am going next with 2 updates ... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko_SnowFlake_

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
PART 79 :

Hina was standing alone in a corner ... sany came to her ...

Sany : '' what were you doing with my bro ?''

Hina : '' excuse me ! who the hell are you ? and who is your bro btw ?''

Sany : '' the guy with whom you were trying to hook yourself up a few mins ago is my bro "

Hina : '' Oh ! you are Yuvi's sister ?? I am so sorry ... I didn't know that "

Sany : '' I don't think that it was necessary for you to know about it either ... "

Hina : '' I didn't mean to be rude with you ... its just I am upset that's why I reacted in that manner "

Sany : '' i am not at all interested in knowing an entire thesis on your reasons behind your behavioural patterns ...just stay away from my bro ... "

Hina : '' he is so hot and irresistable ... I just can't stay away from him "

Sany : '' Don't try to fly too close to the sun with your waxen wings ... you may end up getting burnt and fall with a thud"

Hina : ''That's none of your business ... Its my life and I will do whatever I want ... I didn't know that he was engaged ... now that I know it I need to change my strategy''

Sany : '' None of your strategies will work with him ... he loves her too much to fall into your trap .. get that clear ... i was just warning you ... But you can go ahead and try your luck with him ... you might get lucky enough that he might not throw you away from the ball himself "

Hina didn't get what Sany told her ... sany smirked and went away from there knowing very well that what risk is the girl taking but she was ready for all the fun ...

On the other hand , sumeet was getting restless with the fact that soniya was enjoying herself so much with the guy and Ashi was also nowhere to be seen .. he then went up to soniya ...

Sumeet : '' soniya ... can we talk for a min "

Soniya : '' uff! ho !! abhi disturb maat karo ... I don't want to interrupt suc an amazing conversation ''

Sumeet : '' me too didn't want to ... but ashi kahin nazar nahi aa rahi ... so can you please help me find her ? ''

Soniya : '' come on kukreja !!! woh koi chhoti bachchi nahi hai jo kho jayegi ... yahin kahin hogi with her friends ... tumhare aakhon ki roshni jaa rahi hai ... isiliye woh nazar hahin aa rahi hai "

sumeet : '' I have my power glasses on ... so I can see very clearly what's going on here ''

Soniya : '' now don't be so jealous ... Rohit is so youthful and vivacious ... tum ab budhhe ho rahe ho ... so don't get so hyper ''

Sumeet : '' you are coming along with me ... I am not getting old .. I am still in my blooming youth ''

Rohit bursted out laughing and Soniya tried very hard to suppress her laughter but faliled to do so ... sumeet went away from there sulking ...

Soniya : '' Rohit ... just excuse me for a moment ... I need to go and cheer up my angry old man "

Rohit : '' yaa sure ... I will be waiting ''

Soniya went from there ...

ranveer, Yuvi and Tia gathered up at one place ...

Ranveer : '' bana ... woh ladki kaun thi aur woh aapse itna chipak kyun rahi thi ? ''

Yuvi : '' pata nahi ... some random chick probably ... I can't remember ever having met her ... and bro ... ladkiyan hamesha hi mujhse chipakti rehti hai , u know na "

Tia : '' eww !! yuvi ... what do u mean chipakti rehti hai ?? we are lizards or what ... ?? but you don't need to worry ... Tia has taken care of it ... "

Sany came over there ...

Sany : '' No no no !!! he actually needs to worry ... Hina , sheena , whoever she is , is working on her strategies to trap bro ..."

The others , together : '' WHAT ?? ''

Yuvi : '' look !! that's why I was telling ke chipakti rehti hai !! "

Tia : '' Yeah Tia got it know ... kuch random girls ke liye humein lizards ke darwaze milte hai ... "

Ranveer : '' nahi Tia ... aap bura maat maniye ... aisi koi baat nahi nahi ... aap lizard thodi hi hai "

Tia : '' tumhara matlab kya hai camel ?? Kya Tia koi aur reptile hai ? ''

Ranveer : '' nahi nahi ... I didn't mean that way ...aap please shant ho jayiye "

Tia : '' okay fine ... yuvi don't think about her ...concentrate on ashi "

Yuvi : '' Puhlease Tia !!! mere itne bure din bhi nahi aaye that I will think about that girl "

Ranveer : '' right bana !! par ashi kahan hain ? ''

Yuvi : '' yahin toh thi ... kisise cell pe baat kar rahi thi ... par aab nazar hai aa rahi hai "

Ranveer : '' dekhte hain kahan hai ... aapko uss hina ke saath dekhke kitni upset dikh rahi thi ... "

Yuvi : '' kya ?? chalo bro jaldi dhoondte hai usse ... ek misunderstanding ka effect abhi tak jhel raha hoon ... I can't risk another misunderstanding now "

they all go to search for ashi ...

p.s : the next update will be tomorrow or day after that ...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvzindagiMeeko_SnowFlake_DazzilerDizzy

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
appy 1st updt was so funnyLOL gosh i love sany's changes at AY n soniya sumitROFLKukrejaROFLROFL
that chipakne wala bit was fabROFL n LizardLOL humari lizard ko yeh pasand ayegaWink pata hai na kon haiROFL
allover the part was CHIPKUTongue

BUBLAIMeeko

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

appy 1st updt was so funnyLOL gosh i love sany's changes at AY n soniya sumitROFLKukrejaROFLROFL
that chipakne wala bit was fabROFL n LizardLOL humari lizard ko yeh pasand ayegaWink pata hai na kon haiROFL
allover the part was CHIPKUTongue

ya ya i know our lizard will like that bit Wink Ofcourse I know who is our lizard LOLLOL
thanks for liking the part Tongue

Meeko_SnowFlake_

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
part 79
appy! tumne finally update kar hi diya!
uff!
i thot ki tum hamein bhool hi gyi
:|
par itna time liya and it was worth it
:D
the funniest was the strt! and sany's one liners!
lol
btw, y is she making hina stay away from yuvi?? she still doesnt like yuvi? rite?
sonu was awesome too and tia- lmao-- hum chipkali hai kya jo log humse chipkenge :P

BUBLAI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index