Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. (Page 10)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by sanjna4

anky i expected dis frm u....
it ws toooo intense and u knw hw to play wid each and every emotion
and dat bg musicClap
and uv still getting j dat wasStar awwwwwwwww
nd he stll cares 4 herTongue

cant wait 4 next update who is goin to write.... i guess liz.lol

Thank you, Sanju. Hug 

You have the song to thank, it's my actual inspiration for this part. I was imagining AY on this song, that's it. Embarrassed

bt baby thanks to yoy only cz you find dat song

Edited by sanjna4 - 18 March 2011 at 10:04pm

Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
this is really amazing akanksha and elliza .. really good ..
SA ko yeh story de ke kahna chahiye ke ise direct kar lein .. yaar i really wiwsh that remix come back with season 2 and with same cast .. really ise parh kar maza aa gaya ... plz next update soon ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by BUBLAI

OMG !!! Akanksha ... I am just speechless after reading this .. I know there's no rona-dhona in this part , but the way you expressed ashi's feelings brought tears to my eyes ... this is so beautiful .. you write so well that i always wish it never comes to an end .... each and every word in this part was special and it will always be close to my heart .... loved it a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ... this update has very close resemblance to my life .. but the difference was that the person never returned

( atleast not yet )

Thank you, Appy! Hug Rona dhona and Ashi do not go along .. and if they do, she needs her psycho to comfort her. I won't stretch the parts on as senti though .. AY need to be their wacky crazy self..but yes, there would be a gap of comfort level in the beginning. Aww, I'm so sorry .. I hope this FF doesn't depress you much, you know? 

Liz.. UPDATE. TODAY. Angry

don't worry dear ... AY fics and for that matter AY always gives me hope.... it always manages to take me out from my depression Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
@eliza : lizzie , tum aur tumhari unicorn ...LOLLOL what a dream sequence ... honestly , you are so obsessed with the unicorn .. ziddi ladki LOLLOL loved the way you described the dream and sid's reaction to it ... but what is sanaya doing with Yuvi ... she was a teacher right ? Yuvi went abroad 4 studying and what did she went for ... I always wanted Ashi to be a lawyer or investigator... it suits her perfectly .. Tia and fashionista was obvious Smile loved the 'fate' or destiny portion .. Tongue
loved reading it a lot Tongue

Akankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
@sanjana : the part was really sweet Tongue Tia will always be Tia LOL ... OMG sheetal is one more Tia LOLLOL ... dirty pool and all that .. hehehe... Sid as a cartoonist !! that's interesting and creative too ... loved reading the part ... enjoyed it Tongue

Akankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
@ Akanksha : loved the part a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ... it's brilliantly written and all the things are so so so beautifully explained that I can feel the scenes occurring infront of me Tongue the song is really nice and you have used the lyrics beautifully with the scenes ... Tongue thanks for selecting such a beautiful song Tongue now I really want to know what happened between them Smile

Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

@eliza : lizzie , tum aur tumhari unicorn ...LOLLOL what a dream sequence ... honestly , you are so obsessed with the unicorn .. ziddi ladki LOLLOL loved the way you described the dream and sid's reaction to it ... but what is sanaya doing with Yuvi ... she was a teacher right ? Yuvi went abroad 4 studying and what did she went for ... I always wanted Ashi to be a lawyer or investigator... it suits her perfectly .. Tia and fashionista was obvious Smile loved the 'fate' or destiny portion .. Tongue
loved reading it a lot Tongue
unicorn? ty tyLOL
arey tht teacher was shanaya.. and this is sanaya.. uv's girlWink

arpu, am glad ur here... ill be bk tomrrw, abhi jaana hai.. mazzu mazza karneDancing

@simi, thnks a lot.. illl reply wen am back..

@ashu debs, ill miss u
@sanu, i hope ur enjoying ur holidays..

guys!! happpy holi!!!

Edited by elizaa - 19 March 2011 at 8:12am

Simi_YaRaLoverAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Liz, doesn't it feel great to have so many readers? We had no one in POTS. LOL

@Simi - Thanks a lot. Hug I, for one, don't want Remix back .. Every show gets ruined in season 2, for example : DMG and MJHT. Even Remix lost it's essence in it's second year, and bringing it back would ruin the good memories. Ouch

@Appy - Der aaye, durust aayeLOL Thank you. Hug Me loves the song, too. Embarrassed Me & Liz ain't even sure what happened between AY yet, tumhein kaise bataayein. LOL

Happy holi, Liz! Have fun. Big smile

BUBLAISimi_YaRaLover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index