Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 83 :

Soniya : '' mummum tum thik toh ho na shona ? ''

Ashi : '' ofcourse mom ... aur kaunsi language mein kahoon aapko ... ET ke language nahi aate mujhe ''

Soniya : '' Ki je bolo na ... okay now you dance with your boring partner ... I am going back to my hot and happening partner ''

Ashi : '' okay mom ... jaake dhoondiye unhe ... kahin mauka dekhke bhaag na gaya ho "

sumeet : '' haan possible ... mujhe bhi woh kahin nazar nahi aa raha "

ashi : '' cum on papa ... aap kabse ladko ko dekhne lage ? "

Sumeet : '' jab se your mom started feeling that she is 17 all over again "

ashi : " I think aap '1' ko galat jagah place kar rahe ho ... you should place it on the right side of 7 ... tabhi toh mamma ki real age pata chalega " sumeet and ashi burst into laughter and soniya got angry ...

Soniya : '' tum dono hi mere glowing beauty se jealous ho ... I am going now ..."
and she leaves them and goes back to her partner ...

ashi : '' okay ... papa ... Now can we please start dancing ? main yahan pe khare khare bore ho rahi hoon ...''

sumeet : '' okay ... but baaki o ko start toh karne do ...''

ashi : '' Oh ! cum on papa ... now don't be a spoiltsport .. "

Sumeet : '' ok chalo ..." and they headed to the dancefloor ...

On the other hand , Sid was getting bored with all this ... he thought that he should go to vrinda and ask her for a dance ...

Sid : '' Vrinda hain kahan ? yeh log toh koi aur mission pe hi busy hain ... aise karte karte lagta hain party kabhi start hi nahi hoga .. "

after looking here and there he found Vrinda and went up to her ...

sid : '' Vrinda please chalo na ... lets go and dance ''

Vrinda : '' okk... but atleast let sumone else start ...''

Sid : '' kya yaar ... tumse toh sumeet uncle bhi sportive hai .. look ... he is going towards the dancefloor "

Vrinda : '' ok fine .. let us also go "

Sid : '' Finally ! I thought aaj bina dance ke hi ball khatam ho jayega "
Vrinda smiled at him and went alongwith him to the dancefloor ...

on the other hand , yuvi : '' guys tumlog dance floor pe jao .. the dance has started ... apne apne masks pehno and go .. I am working on this problem "

Tia : '' don't worry yuvi .. Tia is sure tum koi acha plan soch loge ... ashi is just a bit hyper now , but don't worry she will come down "

Yuvi : ' calm down se kya fayda .. humlog kuch bhi soch le hamesha ulta hi hota hai and it all ends up with her being hurt "

Ranveer : '' bana ... dil chhota maat kijiye ... aapke efforts zaroor kaam aayega .. afterall whatever you are trying is straight from your heart "

Yuvi : '' I hope so dude ... I honestly hope so ... but aab tumlog jao and thoda enjoy karo ... mere chakkar mein no one can enjoy themselves "

Ranveer : '' Its nothing like that ... afterall what are friends for ? right ?"

Yuvi smiled at him and hugged him .

Tia : "aww ... how sweet ... tum bhi chalo na humare saath ... yahan pe khare rehke kya fayda ?''

ranveer : haan bana ... Ti a thik keh rahi hai ... aap bhi chaliye na "

Yuvi :'' no yaar ... you guys carry on .. I will join you all later ... afterall you people need sometime together "

Ranveer : '' ok bana ... par aap aa jayiga "

Yuvi : '' ya sure bro "

Sany went in search for kabir and saw him entering the ball ...

Sany : '' where were you ?''

Kabir : " nowhere ... just having some time alone from all of this madness "

Sany : '' alone ? I was finding you .."

Kabir : '' what for ? ''

Sany : '' Remember ... we are at a ball and we are supposed to dance "

Kabir : '' ya ... I totally forgot "

Sany : '' I thought so ... but can we go now for the dance ... and have brought your mask as well "

Kabir : '' how thoughtful! lets go "
they too haeded towards the dance floor ...

soniya too joined them with her cool partner and sheetal too went to bring yuvi alongwith her ..

Sheetal :'' what for are you standing here for bro ? remember you are my partner and this party is for me ... so can we go and dance ? and I don't want to hear a 'no'"

Yuvi : '' Hmmm ... How can i refuse such a sweet lady ? come lets go and join them "

Sheetal : '' chalo chalo ... ap bhi kabtak bahana dhoondoge Ashi di ke saath dance karne ke liye "

Yuvi : '' nothing like that ... I want to dance with you not with ashi "

Sheetal : '' bekar mein what's the use of telling lies ? now lets go "
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
god!nw u both hv strted writing this in bengali!
meko sammjhaao p.s mein ki wht it means
lol
loved the lil lil parts of every scene!
par again appy!
kitnu chotu sa tha!
plz update soon!
am loving reading yuvi's parts! they r so much fun and exciting to read! uff ye yuvi! :P
BUBLAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: purpleoliza

god!nw u both hv strted writing this in bengali!

meko sammjhaao p.s mein ki wht it means
lol
loved the lil lil parts of every scene!
par again appy!
kitnu chotu sa tha!
plz update soon!
am loving reading yuvi's parts! they r so much fun and exciting to read! uff ye yuvi! :P

lizzie madam aise bengali toh soniya khud hi Remix mein use karti thi like 'ki je kori','ki je bolo'.,'tumi shanto hoye gecho' and all ...
I thought you understand these little ones ... don't worry from the next time I will avoid writing it in bengali and if I do so, I will write the english translation also ... okay...
'ki je bolo na' here means 'what are you saying? , in an exaggerated manner ', or " kya anab shanab bolti rehti ho "  okay ..
Thanks for liking the part and lamba wala parts after the exams ... I told u na ... I will try writing the next one big but can't promise ... brain jam ho gaya hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUBLAI

lizzie madam aise bengali toh soniya khud hi Remix mein use karti thi like 'ki je kori','ki je bolo'.,'tumi shanto hoye gecho' and all ...
I thought you understand these little ones ... don't worry from the next time I will avoid writing it in bengali and if I do so, I will write the english translation also ... okay...
'ki je bolo na' here means 'what are you saying? , in an exaggerated manner ', or " kya anab shanab bolti rehti ho "  okay ..
Thanks for liking the part and lamba wala parts after the exams ... I told u na ... I will try writing the next one big but can't promise ... brain jam ho gaya hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

no no plz!
plut these lil words!
bas neeche likh dena wht it is!
love the language.. badi meethi si hai!
but nt at all like u two :P
cont soon
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
appy that was awsum part
loved every bit
updt soon

@liz- mujhe appy ka pata nei bt main vo lines add karna stop nai karungi:P
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: 00123trisha

appy that was awsum part

loved every bit
updt soon

@liz- mujhe appy ka pata nei bt main vo lines add karna stop nai karungi:P

yesh! 
plz likho!
kisne mana kiya hai! bas translation bhi kar diyo :P
BUBLAI thumbnail
part 84 :

Everybody headed to the dancefloor ... The Dj played the rocking numbers and everybody started dancing ...

Sumeet was trying very hard to match up to the steps of others ... soniya was giggling away watching them ... Ashi was trying her best to dance with him without causing harm to her own feet...

Ashi :'' papa aapko auro ke tarah dance karne ki zaroorat nahi hai ... please be comfortable "

Sumeet :'' first i am unable to see anything properly with this mask on my specks and secondly tumlog itne tough steps kar rahe ho ke mujhse toh ho hi raha hai "

Ashi : '' toh aap apne steps kijiye na .. I am there with you na ... "

Sumeet : '' yaa ... you are real sweet daughter but dekho tumhari mumma ko ... she is making fun of me "

Ashi :'' so why are you even looking at her ? You are my partner ... and I want your undivided attention in this dance ... afterall we are such an unique couple "

Sumeet : '' hmmm .. I agree ... except you no one is dancing with their parents ... how boring !!! "

Ashi : '' Kuch boring nahi hai ... But if u want to dance with mumma ... go ahead ... aakhir you are wanting to dance with hewr for so long "

sumeet :''no no ... its nothing like that "

ashi : '' papa .. I think I have started knowing you quite well .. so don't lie to me atleast ... cum on now ... I will take you to mumma .."

Sumeet : '' You are so sweet "

Ashi : '' dont call me sweet so many times ... You know na that I hate sweets "

Sumeet : '' ya ya ... meri devil ko competition dene wali daughter ... lets go to your mumma "

Ashi : '' Control papa control ... itne impatience thik nahi hai " she started smiling ...

ashi alongwith sumeet went upto sonia ... who was dancing gracefully with her partner but always had an eye on sumeet and ashi ...

Sonia : '' kya hua kukreja ? itne jaldi thak gaye ho kya ? "

Ashi : '' mumma please ... papa thak e nahi hai ... bas he is willing to dance with you ... so please join him in the dance "

sonia : '' kyun mummum ? tum bhi inse pareshan ho gayi kya ?"

sumeet : '' of ho ! sonia ... please chalo na ... lets go and dance ... kitna rocking songs play ho raha hai "

Sonia : '' what !!! you are enjoying the rocking numbers . I can't believe this ... ghar jaate hi I will throw away all the sad depressing music cds of yours "

sumeet : '' no ways ... I really love them "

Ashi : '' don't worry papa .. If mumma does anything of this sort I will throw away her make-up kit and clothes and will buy yoy new cds "

Sumeet : '' look ... look .. she loves me so much ... now you better dance with me otherwise I have my daughter with me on my side "

Soniya :'' great!! now lets go "

soniya and sumeet went back to dance and ashi and soniya's partner went back to sit in a corner ... Ashi removed her masks and sat sipping orange juice ... she was seeing everybody dancing ... Yuvi and sheetal were also dancing sweetly but Yuvi was watching Ashi from the corner of his eyes ...Ashi felt Yuvi's gaze on her and decided to leave the ball and take a walk outside ... she needs sometime alone ... she slowly got up and made her way out ...

Yuvi saw her going out ...

Yuvi : '' Sheetal ... if u don't mind can you please excuse me for a moment ?"

Sheetal : '' ya sure ... take your time ... I will find someone else to dance with me in the mean time "

Yuvi : '' so sweet of you ... kisi good-looking bakre ko pakadna...ok"

Sheetal:''ya ofcourse bro "

Yuvi headed out too ...

on the other hand, kabir : '' sany ... the music is so good na ?"

sany : " Ofcourse I has to be ... afterall my bro organised this party "

Kabir : '' I agree ... Yuvi has great taste in music ... but organising mein everyone else has helped "

Sany :''ya I know that ... but idea toh mere bro ka hi tha "

Kabir : '' Ok madam ... aapka bhai mahan ... !!! aab dancing pe concentrate kare ? "

Sany : '' main toh wohi kar rahi thi ... tumhi idhar udhar ki baatein leke start ho gaye "

Kabir : " I am so very sorry for that ... now lets carry on dancing ..."

they carried on dancing with each other ...
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
appy lovely part๐Ÿ‘ soniya sumit ashi comvo was superb n ye kya ashi firse bahar jaa rahi hai๐Ÿ˜† lets see kya hoga

@liz- go ahead meri lizerd๐Ÿ˜›
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
sunday 6:10 ko jhatka laga kya??๐Ÿ˜‰
Meeko thumbnail
appy!
amazing update!
but am still upset with u!
ittnu chotu update:((