~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by 00123trisha

MWAH MWAH
*res*
edited
hug n claps๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘ wat an update yaar superb n you kept your lamba part wala promise๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sany kabir part was nyc bechare pe emotional atyachar ho raha hai๐Ÿ˜† n sid n matey๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Awww so cute they were blushing n tia ko saab kuch dikh jana hai๐Ÿ˜› n shell Gosh๐Ÿ˜ฒ sabko hotel se nikal ke chhodegi kya๐Ÿ˜† n for AY Mwah Mwah๐Ÿค— in short you explained all the memories of them that was tooo nice๐Ÿ˜‰ n the last part the way you wrote ashi's behavior that was like... i can't explain this in words๐Ÿ˜Š gr8 job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@lizz- you go next with your imotions๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks a ton sweety for liking this part ๐Ÿ˜› huggie huggie ๐Ÿค— yaa Tia ko sab dikhta hai ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† I was quite apprehensive about the A-Y part but glad that you liked it ... ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Thanks a ton sweety for liking this part ๐Ÿ˜› huggie huggie ๐Ÿค— yaa Tia ko sab dikhta hai ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† I was quite apprehensive about the A-Y part but glad that you liked it ... ๐Ÿ˜›
you wrote it very perfectly
next bhi likkho na pleeejjj๐Ÿ˜‰
@trishu ... Aro ek ta ??? my fingers will give up now ... let lizzie read first ... If she wants to go next,it's ok ... if not , I will continue ..๐Ÿ˜›
appy plz go next dear!
am caught up with some imp work!
havent read ur part yet!
pbut plz update!
and ill review on ur part after i read it!
:D
after u, ill go!
Originally posted by elizaa

appy plz go next dear!
am caught up with some imp work!
havent read ur part yet!
pbut plz update!
and ill review on ur part after i read it!
after u, ill go!

okk lizzie ... not a prob ... take your time ..๐Ÿ˜›
I am updating next ๐Ÿ˜Š
will u updt tday????
i'll read later๐Ÿ˜† gotta sleepy
PART : 62

Yuvi was shocked looking at her .

Yuvi : " Now why are you crying ?? " He waited for her to reply but Ashi looked away ... She was not looking at Yuvi directly and was trying really hard to free her hand from Yuvi's grip .Yuvi realised that he had said too much than what was needed ...

Yuvi : '' Ashi ... look I am sorry ... ok ... I didn't know you would get so hurt ... lok I was angry on you ... tum hamesha apni manmani karti ho ... ab thoda gussa toh aahi jata hai ''

Ashi was not saying anything ... she is not trusting herself at this moment ... she does not want to say something that she might regret forever ... she feels it's just better to go from here ... she needs some time alone to just sort her feelings out ...

Ashi : '' Can you just leave me ??? i can manage on my own ... You can go back to the hotel ''

Yuvi : '' No ... First you tell me why are you behaving in this manner ??? I said I am sorry ... but tum bhi toh mujhe taana marr rahi kuch der pehle ... tab ..??

Ashi : '' Tab ?? Tab kuch nahi Yuvi .. '' Ashi decided to talk to him calmly ...

Ashi : '' Look .. I have accepted your sorry ... now please leave me ... I want to be alone for sometime ''

Yuvi let go of her hand but he sensed something else was bothering her ...

Yuvi : '' okk ... you will me getting some time alone ... but first you have to tell me why were you behaving like that... ''

Ashi,the moment her hands got free , started walking ... Yuvi again started following her ...

Yuvi : '' Ashi ... you can't just shun me out like that ... If its about me , tell me now ... ''

Ashi snapped back :'' Why do you always tend to have this notion that everything revolves around you ??? Why you think that it's always you about whom I think ?? You are not someone special, do you get it ?? ''

Yuvi felt a punch inside him hearing '' NOT someone special''

Yuvi : '' Miss Anvesha ... I have always known that but still I don't know why I refuse to accept this fact ... I don't know why I always feel there is more to it than what it seems ... If you have some preconceived notion about me -- I am sorry but it's high time that you solve it yourself ''

Ashi : '' I am still trying it Mr. Yuvraj Dev ... but the puzzles never seem to have been placed correctly ''

Yuvi : '' That's maybe because you have misplaced one part forever and so it will forever be incomplete ''

Ashi : '' Maybe that's the way it meant to be ''  

Ashi and Yuvi both were trying to find the lost love in each other's eyes but somehow their egos and misunderstandings were blurring their visions ...

Yuvi : '' Possibly ... but you didn't even try to find it ... You somehow never tried to solve your puzzle ... may be somehow you started getting obssessed with your incompleteness''

Ashi : '' No one ever loves their incompleteness but somehow learns to live with it ... but you will never understand that ... so leave it ''

Yuvi : '' why do you have a tendency to make your own conclusions ...?? how come you are so sure about my understanding skills ??? ''

Ashi : '' because it never worked out with me ... I have not witnessed any proof of it in recent past "

Yuvi : '' stop being so judgemental ... do you have any idea what I went through in these years ??? ''

Ashi ( sarcastically ) : '' Oh ... I am so sorry ...but don't you think its ironical to ask someone this question about whom you yourself had no clue in these years ?? "

Yuvi looked sharply at her ... trying to find out what she was hinting at ...

The plannings for the surprise party were going on at full swing ... the hall has been beautifully decorated ... arrangements for games,music and gifts has been done and a huge cake has been ordered ...

Tia : '' Ab sab kuch is more or less done ... we just need to do a final scrutiny before going back to our rooms ''

Ranveer : '' haan , aap thik keh rahi hai ... par yeh sany and kabeer kaafi der se dikh nahi rahe hai ''
Tia : '' Of ho camel ... !!! they went to buy a gift for Sheetal ... they will be back anytime "

Sid : '' thank God !! tumne humein baati di nahi toh I was thinking ke woh dono bhi Ashi aur Yuvi ke tarah gayab ho gaye "

Ranveer : '' haan sach mein bana ... humein bhi yahi lag raha tha ... par yeh Ashi Yuvi pata nahi kaha reh gaye ... ab agar wapas nahi aata ... then we should seriously go out searching for them "
Tia : '' yeah you are right ... Tia hopes they come back before the party ''..

OMG Appy appy i must say tumhare hath mey magic hai *HUGS* wat an updt๐Ÿ‘  i felt like magic when was reading it , was amezing๐Ÿค— n uv, he can't feel ashi's feelings ...Gosh
Originally posted by 00123trisha

OMG Appy appy i must say tumhare hath mey magic hai *HUGS* wat an updt๐Ÿ‘  i felt like magic when was reading it , was amezing๐Ÿค— n uv, he can't feel ashi's feelings ...Gosh

Thanks a lot Trishu for liking the part ๐Ÿ˜›
Actually Yuvi can feel ashi's feelings but he himself was heartbroken in these years coz he thought ashi and kabeer are together , so woh pinch kahin na kahin abhi bhi hain ... he too is angry on her and vice-versa ...they have their egos still in place ... hopefully it breaks down soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Thanks a lot Trishu for liking the part ๐Ÿ˜›
Actually Yuvi can feel ashi's feelings but he himself was heartbroken in these years coz he thought ashi and kabeer are together , so woh pinch kahin na kahin abhi bhi hain ... he too is angry on her and vice-versa ...they have their egos still in place ... hopefully it breaks down soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
welcum๐Ÿ˜Š
now lets take some rest๐Ÿ˜‰ coz it's lizz's turn before her no updts from us๐Ÿ˜†